[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Preston on Suicide Watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: PrestonJacobs.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
PrestonJacobs.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
>"You're being absorbed into the network of dogs."

What did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxoX0Y59yQ
>>
>>68756750
reference to his other theories. don't worry about it, chad
>>
>>68756874
>"I hate you, Chad!"
>>
Let's be honest. I'm impressed that he could've voiced out and edited that much span of a video, in a few hours because the first episode litterally aired as early as Monday morning and he had the video out on Monday evening.

Also, Preston browses /tv/. Not because of "chad" but because someone once mentioned in a S5 /got/ that he could be an auditor, and lo and behold, it turns out he is. So Preston is amongst us, letting us gain hints on him little by little.
>>
>>68757243
Well, it makes sense for him to be an auditor, since he manages to find the flimsiest connection and the hidden clues in (from a first glance) unrelated texts.
>>
>>68756750
I look forward for prestons videos of season 6 more then the actual season.

Fucking chad is awesome
>>
>>68757617
No joke. I kept refreshing his youtube page until he finally uploaded his reaction video.
>>
Why almost 600 dislikes b
>>
>>68757815
Because he puts "watch season 6 episode 1 game of thrones" in the title so it shows up on searches of retards looking to stream it on YouTube

Free hits
>>
>>68757894
that just makes the video even better

>>68757707
dont worry anon... i did it too
>>
>>68757894
Thinking about it, the title of the video is pretty funny.

>Preston's Game of Thrones Season Six Watch Episode 1

So it's a Game of Thrones made by Preston? And it's already the sixth season? Oh, maaaaan.
>>
>>68757243
>Also, Preston browses /tv/.

Pretty obvious from that video, it has tons of references to fresh /tv/ memes.
>>
>>68758353
Hmmmm, which one of you is Preston?
>>
>>68758462
If only it were me. What an intelligent, most likely rich, young stud.
>>
>>68756750
>Someone warged into Ned's horse to make it fall on him

le best theorist 11/10 it fits
>>
>>68758740
>dat smexy voice

Preston best husbando
>>
>>68758807
Not to mention that now it's known that he's browses /tv/, he's been elevated to God-tier. It makes him seem so accessible, and yet so distant at the same time. What a bro amirite.
>>
>doing three fucking characters by yourself to comment on a tv show episode
Who thought this was entertaining?
>>
>>68758902
Redditors hate him. He made a Reddit account for a q&a, and they attacked him en masse for opposing R+L=J and "stealing muh artwork".
>>
cringeworthy
>>
>>68759042
Well Preston doesn't have any friends, much similarly to us. Who would we have brought in to voice the other characters?

Although I'll concede that it sometimes overdone. That "Chad" should only intervene to voice the opinions held by the more 'normie' audience of the snow, and I really can't say why the Night's King character should be there.
>>
>>68756750
Who the fuck is gonna watch 16 minutes of some butthurt autist
>>
>>68759085
Litterally our boy.
>>
>>68759143
>Who would we have brought in to voice the other characters?
Why did there need to be characters? You're not a comedian. Stand behind your analysis.
>>
>>68759143
Preston should have a /got/ audition for voice actors.
>>
>>68759281
He wanted Daario to have a french accent, or that's how he'd voiced him anyways in his Ironborn videos so I should be there to do that :3.
>>
>>68759143
He had guest grill in the 1000 worlds videos
>>
>Books are the books and the show is the show

Kek Preston regurgitating GRRM propaganda

in reality the show is just streamlining the books, but will have the same ending.

All the spoilers so far
>Dorne loses
>Stannis loses

are confirmed even if they lose in a completely different way.
>>
>>68759149
You'd be suprised.
>>
>>68759149
Me
>>
>>68759506
>guest grill
Yeah no.
>>
File: Kert Ressel.jpg (121 KB, 550x403) Image search: [Google]
Kert Ressel.jpg
121 KB, 550x403
daily reminder that preston is a faceless man, he could be any of us.
>>
>>68759506
1000 world series is pretty mindblowing, I want to believe
>>
Preston's theories demonstrate a fundamental lack of understanding of the series, to the point where I don't think he believes in them himself. Still, he's a funny guy. I really don't get all the hate he gets.
>>
>>68756750
Fucking D&D ruin another life and drove Preston crazy.

It was inevitable though, better he go insane now before the book is released and its GRRM that breaks his heart.
>>
>>68760178
He probably doesn't but his theories make good videos. The "Quentyn is alive" video was a really lazy troll though.
>>
>>68756750
Is he the same guy behind "what you're missing"? He's fine but maybe goes a bit too far with different theories about how this or that minor character might become important. There's not enough room for that.

I think Jon's soul may really be inside Ghost now. So far all direwolves died before their owners.
On the other hand I think that Cersei's prophecy might be real. Funny thing he mentioned Harry Potter because I think that might be it. The prophecy in HP became reality only because the main villain insisted that it will.
>>
>>68760379
>So far all direwolves died before their owners.
an absolute untruth
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.