[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously why does /tv/ hate the Sand Snakes so much? I legitimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 36
Seriously why does /tv/ hate the Sand Snakes so much? I legitimately don't understand. Their scenes aren't even that bad, if not at all.
>>
>Their scenes aren't even that bad, if not at all.

With that shit taste, you will never understand.
>>
>>68756469
They do terrible dialogs
>>
>>68756469
Because righty and left haven't killed the middle one and lezzed off yet
>>
>>68756469
They're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere.
>>
I don't really hate them I just kind of zone out whenever it's their turn for a scene...
>>
>>68756469
They are 2 b@da$$
>>
>>68756469
I dropped game of thrones about 2 years ago. the show felt nothing like the first season which I liked.
>>
>>68756469
they weren't built up as characters at all, they just appeared as fully formed badasses we're supposed to be in awe of but they seem really underwritten and i can't remember any of their names
>>
>>68756469
B A D
P
U
S
S
Y
>>
>>68756469
capeshit
>>
File: 1211555464245.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1211555464245.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
Everyone's ok with believing that Arya could be a badass assassin but their suspension of disbelief is stretched beyond limit when it comes to the Dorne femme fatales kicking serious ass.
>>
File: 1460668679589.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1460668679589.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>68756469
YOU WANT A GOOD PLOT, BUT YOU WILL GET SOME BAAAD PUUUSSAAAAY
>>
>>68756469
Apart from magically being able to teleport 2 of the sisters on a boat in the middle of the ocean?

probably because DB wrote them as some sort of heroes of dorne, when really, Oberyn did choose to fight, to the death, for tyrion. She he died a gruesome death, but it was what he agreed to. If oberyn won and beat the mountain, and the hound magically came back to life and killed Oberyn, would they let him?
Literally anyone in the nation of dorne that agrees with the SS about literally going to war with Lannisters/Tyrells over past shit no one even brings up or the fight, they desrve to be razed
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1350x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1350x1050
>>68756469
This is 100% a SJW jewry propaganda series

>Tyrion Lannister-
male with disability, unthreatening, allowed power, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled male, unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad), grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk sympathetic female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
Super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. (pretty boy tho) Opened the globalist wall so good guy now. Will be back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronnnk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening mutilated male character, good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? Threatening AND with power? Bad guy. Homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
strong white male, role is boytoy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy.
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? Threatening. Murderer and rapist. Bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. so good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? Weakness means death
>Areo Hotah
PoC male character without power? Good, oh shit he's super strong? die.
>Podrick Payne
powerless white male, loyal ally to women! Unthreatening good guy
>Stannis
Strong. Righteous. Noble. Trump-ish. Thus villifed before killed by a stronk woman
>>
I can understand them killing the prince because he's a softcock and all, but that bitch killing his son from behind and then having le smug frog face really is pushing it.

I guess they had to shift the bad guy title of the episode to the sneks because Ramsay had an emotional scene.
>>
>>68756997
Third season was the worst one. Later it got better.
>>
File: 1445503611938.jpg (69 KB, 579x960) Image search: [Google]
1445503611938.jpg
69 KB, 579x960
>>68757204
>Cersei Lannister-
>stronk sympathetic female character, brave mother
>>
>>68756469
I hate the middle one so much. With the stupid forced pout and fucking grating 'tough' latina demeanor. Fuck off back to 90s south central dramedies.
>>
>>68756469
>Seriously why does /tv/ hate the Sand Snakes so much?
Anything that's not tits.
>>
>>68756469

They're awful. D&D wanted to give people more Oberyn because he was such a fan favorite, but they have no idea why people liked Oberyn so much. They took away everything that made him interesting as a character and left only the sex and the violence, then transferred it to his daughters, three characters sharing one personality that isn't even much of a personality to start with. You might as well just rename them Daggers, Whip, and Spear, because those are the only defining characteristics they've ever been given.

Then there's the fact that in order to avenge Oberyn "we don't hurt little girls in Dorne" Martell they decide to murder his brother, his teenage nephew, and the little girl he was referring to in that quote in cold blood, colluding with Ellaria to start a war Dorne will never have a chance of winning.
>>
File: 1460894146579.png (91 KB, 282x264) Image search: [Google]
1460894146579.png
91 KB, 282x264
>>68756920
>>
>>68756469
>Their scenes aren't even that bad, if not at all
They are if you've ever seen the rest of the show.

Everything in the South after season 4 or so seems like a completely different show than the stuff in the North.

The Northern parts of the show feel like Season 1, while the Southern parts feel like Xena. The sets, costumes, dialogue, and acting are just schlock.

Look at that fucking scene where they bring Chubs to Khal Sorbo, and they do that corny bit where he and his men go on this dumbass bit about what really are the best things in life, where season one would have had him stab one of them or something.

The Sssssand Sssssnakes are cheesy fighters and are supposed to be tough, but all their fights look hilariously staged and silly.

It doesn't help that they use goofy weapons like whips and daggers in a show where the rest of the combat has been more or less on the verisimilar, if slightly exaggerated, side
>>
File: sneks.jpg (95 KB, 587x663) Image search: [Google]
sneks.jpg
95 KB, 587x663
>>
>>68756469
2/10
>>
>>68757095
>Everyone's ok with believing that Arya could be a badass assassin but their suspension of disbelief is stretched beyond limit when it comes to the Dorne femme fatales kicking serious ass.
Yeah, but that never came to fruition with Arya, at least not yet. They built her up like she was gonna become some ninja-like female fencer, but then it's all "I never got revenge and now I am a blind begger."
>>
>>68757310
She's Maori m8. Hate to break it to you, but their women really do look like that/are really that retardedly aggressive
>>
>>68757095
We're six seasons in and Arya is still learning the ropes. She just got the shit beat out of her. Seems a lot more realistic than the pure capeshit-tier cringe, dialogue and all, that is the sand snakes.
>>
>>68757204
Yeah. GRRM clearly wrote this as feminist propaganda, it isn't just your deluded insecurity speaking.
>>
>>68757095
i think people just want to see the faceless men and endure her, by the time she becomes a master assasin the show will be over.
>>
>>68757204
>implying Cersei is a good guy

>implying Brienne of Tarth isn't shit on like every scene she has

Man niggs get the dildo out of your ass, GoT is the least SJW show actively airing desu
>>
>>68757204
>Tyrion nonthreatening
>Varys nonthreatening
>Daario a good guy
>Stannis Trump

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait
>>
>>68757504
>Hate to break it to you
I'm sorry I'm not intimately familiar with Maori culture. Thanks for clearing up her heritage but that doesn't really change anything about my point.
>>
File: Trump tongue.png (618 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
Trump tongue.png
618 KB, 600x611
>>68757204
>>Stannis
>Strong. Righteous. Noble. Trump-ish. Thus villifed before killed by a stronk woman
Are you seriously comparing Brienne to Hillary m8?
>>
File: 1461621841712.png (335 KB, 762x520) Image search: [Google]
1461621841712.png
335 KB, 762x520
they're fucking retarded

they can't act

they have magical teleporting abilities

they do the "sassy bad ass" thing

the show seems to write them so you like them
>>
File: 1345385608831.jpg (51 KB, 317x265) Image search: [Google]
1345385608831.jpg
51 KB, 317x265
>>68756469
I just like when anons on /tv/ type "snek" instead of snake. Seriously, I feel a little happy every time I see it. I hope over several generations that eventually becomes the correct spelling.

Also like whenever someone refers to Natalie Portman as Hershlag.

It's the little things for me.

Hardly anything else matters.
>>
>>68757874

trump is more like littlefinger
>>
They completely lack characterization, or interesting interactions with other characters. Which would be fine if their fighting wasn't terribly choreographed and retarded.

I mean with the amount of scenes dedicated to them you'd think they'd be atleast memorable. The only thing i can remember is the youngest ones titties. And the other one is the whale rider.

I'm just hoping them killing off oreo and doran was D&Ds way of wrapping up the dorne plotline and we don't have to deal with these retards anymore. But knowing them these 4 retards are there to appeal to the female demo so they'll be in every episode and start fucking around in Kings Landing soon.
>>
>>68757204
I shouldn't even reply to bait like this, but it's lik you know the names of the characters and little else. With a couple exceptions, the women are all manipulative, power hungry cunts, and the "hero" of the story is a white dude. And the whole wall thing is wrong. It wasn't erected to keep out people, but savage beasts who kind of resemble people who'll kill everyone if they get through. The wall serves a very good purpose.

5/10
>>
I'd be more okay with them if they were either more assassin-ey or looked more threatening.
They seem too weak and pampered to be the ridiculously hardened warriors they're portrayed to be, if they were intelligent assassin's you could buy it but that doesn't seem to be what they're going for either.
>>
>>68757928
>Trump = Littlefinger
>Cruz = High Sparrow
>Chris Christie = Hot Pie
>Hillary = Alliser Thorne
>Jeb! = Reek
>Jim Webb = Bronn
>Nigel Farage = Tyrion
>>
>>68756469
Just look at their faces right on that screenshot. How could anyone watch, not one, not two, but three characters with those expressions
>>
>>68757562

This is a fantasy. She will get killed in the most pathetic way. House Stark will literally disappear and Sansa and Azor will take revenge.
>>
>>68757884
>they have magical teleporting abilities
Isn't that every character in this show?
>>
>>68758201
Is bernie like jon snow because he's okay with letting savages cross the border
>>
Literal cut-and-paste characters with minor personality traits to differentiate them on paper.

Take away the actresses and you're essentially looking at the blandest character concepts ever. Even the fucking helmeted palace guards and masked assassins in Mereen are more interesting.
>>
>>68758201
Bernie: Robert Baratheon
>>
>>68758201
Hillary = Allister Thorne

Hell no. Thorne wants to keep the foreign invaders out, while Hillary is all about letting them in.
>>
>>68758311
Hillary doesn't give a shit about her own men dying though.
>>
>>68758306
>Bernie: Robert Baratheon
>A c u c k who has no business running anything.

Sounds about right.
>>
>>68756469

They kind of teleport into a ship, but if you have no problem with that I'll tip my fedora onto you and kindly walk away
>>
>>68757210
lolno
>>
I don't like their scenes much at all, but the extreme Chicken Little asshurt here is due to the /pol9k/ infestation. You can tell by the way they insist the Sand Snakes are "supposed to be liked by the viewer" even though they're among the most blatantly evil characters in the history of the show, up there with Joffrey and Gregor Clegane and Ramsay. In other words, neckbeards are using them as a vehicle for their victim complex so they can claim they're being persecuted by feminism. Whenever you see something beyond retarded on this board, ask yourself if it could be obese neo-nazis shilling their identity politics and victim complex. That's usually the reason.
>>
File: 1401791118152.png (164 KB, 308x410) Image search: [Google]
1401791118152.png
164 KB, 308x410
>>68758201
>Trump = Littlefinger

Lol no. Littlefinger schemes behind the scenes, he never tales center stage.

Trump is the loud clown everyone thinks is important but is actually just the fall guy for a much larger plan.
>>
>>68756469

Misogynist neckbeards. It's 4chan, what do you expect?
>>
>>68757095
see >>68757024
>>
>>68758485
> complain about poor female characterization.
Lol neckbeard.
> complain about underrated female characterization.
Lol white knight.

See what I did there?
>>
>>68758480
>t. pol sci mayor
>>
>>68757904
What does snek even mean. Is it just a bastardization of snake or is there more to it?
>>
people who are focusing on them being female are missing the point. they're like C-grade villains of the week on a CW capeshit show regardless, and would be just as stupid as young guys. the cheeky so-badass dialogue, the costumes, the whip: they're just silly. it wouldn't be as bad if they gave us a good fight scene proving how fearsome they are, but so far they've been laughable

actually i'm glad they're not men. at least the italian and eurasian one are mega QTs
>>
File: 1434099923116.jpg (198 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1434099923116.jpg
198 KB, 800x600
I get him sparing his sister in law, but it would make sense for him to execute all the sand snakes. Sparing them was retarded
>>
File: a48.png (61 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
a48.png
61 KB, 625x626
>>68758485
>defending bad poossayeh saying it's becuz muhsoreginnie
>no one complains about Cersei being a strong character for 6 seasons
>>
>>68757904

Interesting. Every time I see "snek" I cringe at how sheep-like the poster is -- that they're so gullible and useless that they instantly jump on the bandwagon for something as unfunny and stupid as misspelling a word intentionally. Serious question, have you been diagnosed as retarded? I always wonder about people who think memes are funny. Are all of you just clinically retarded?
>>
>>68758665
>the cheeky so-badass dialogue, the costumes, the whip: they're just silly

Seriously this, this shit is Xena tier, their fights are on the level of 90s Power Rangers but they are spending like 3 millions per episode or some shit
>>
>>68758681

That's because Cersei doesn't kill anyone. Who do you think you're fooling? If you want to fool people maybe stop screaming about feminism every time a female character does anything other than speak.
>>
Did the daughter die or something? I forgot so much shit from last season. I thought everything went well but they decided they wanted to stay.

Also, how the fuck did the blonde bitch get captured? Did the dragon die? I have no idea why I don't remember this shit. I watched the finale.
>>
File: waaaaaaaaa.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
waaaaaaaaa.png
124 KB, 325x325
>>68756469
>Seriously why does /tv/ hate the Sand Snakes so much?

Because they're women. I hate them extra much because they're non-white women.
>>
File: 1449370288740.jpg (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449370288740.jpg
36 KB, 800x600
Hate em'? I wanna bone em'
>>
>>68758773
Myrcellla was poisoned by one of the sand snakes, died on the boat going home.
In Mereen, Dany got attacked at the opening day of the fighting pits and her dragon came and burnt shit, then swooped her off to the middle of nowhere and left her. A khalasar came along and took her hostage.
>>
File: abused-man-350.jpg (19 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
abused-man-350.jpg
19 KB, 350x262
>>68758801
Mods...will you please ban this asshole? >Posting images of M/F abuse is off topic and offensive. Thanks.
>>
How butthurt are you fags gonna be if Yara ends up killing Euron and Victarion during the kingsmoot and becomes stronk woman of the seven seas?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (114 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
114 KB, 894x894
>>68758918

Go back to fucking reddit if you're so triggered, you NIGGER.
>>
>>68756469
They're awful. Dorne is easily the worst part of all the seasons so far and that's saying a lot. My only hope is that they killed off Doran so they could wrap up this train wreck but I know in my heart we're getting more BAD PUSSY filler.
>>
>>68758770

Yeah dude, having a 90 pound stronk gurl my dog could tear to tiny pieces in minutes take down 6'3 muscled black guy with one (1) stab with a screwdriver is totally fine. People complaining about it being pants on head retarded must be muhsoreginniestistics for sure
>>
>>68758962
Now I'm triggered. I never truly enjoyed the iron islands plots until recently with what crows eye may be up to.
>>
File: 1446595682197.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1446595682197.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
>>68756469
>muh baddass womyn
>cringe dialogue
>skinny fat bitches with no muscle mass
>instantly killing a man thrice her size by stabbing once with a knife
>>
>>68759023

Being 6'3" and muscled doesn't mean anything if you're stabbed in the spinal cord or certain other areas. You're just proving me right.
>>
>>68759091

You have no idea how fucking weak women are. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>68757095
Arya is a good character, these cunts are not. Simple as that.
>>
>>68757095
>kicking serious ass.

WHO SAYS SHIT LIKE THIS?

KILL YOURSELF, FECES SKIN.
>>
>>68759193

yes, you come off as a rational person and not an asshurt triggered MRA who would pretend to know "how weak women are". It takes next to zero strength to push a blade through flesh, retard.
>>
>>68759091

I have doubts a girl like that is strong enough to pass through the clothes the nig was wearing, no fucking way to hit between two bones of the vertebral column. I mean, it's difficult enough for a surgeon but then again surgeons don't have teleporting powers so idk
>>
>>68756469
It's the writing. The more D&D deviate from the books, the worse it is. Dorne is basically fan fiction quality at this point.
>>
The only good thing about the Sand Sneks was that the cute one showed her tits.
Everything else involving them is garbage.
>>
>>68759274

Women are extremely weak. That's a fact. Something you people are usually resistant to, I know. I'm not the guy you were talking to before, by the way.

And actually, it's not that easy to stab someone "in the spinal cord". A woman would certainly have a hard time doing that. And it'd be impossible for her with something like a screwdriver, because she is simply too weak.
>>
>manlet Caesar needed 44 stabs
>big, strong areo otah needed only one
>>
File: 1445034500926.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1445034500926.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
>>68759091
>a woman with no muscle what's so ever
>stabbing a in the spinal cord trough two layers of thick leather
>>
>>68759411
stabbing a man*
>>
>>68759343
Snakes are poisonous -_-
>>
File: veOZFsP.jpg (590 KB, 2500x2380) Image search: [Google]
veOZFsP.jpg
590 KB, 2500x2380
>>68759091
>mfw this is not bait
>mfw someone has lived a sheltered and privileged enough live to know so little about violence and its consequences
>>
>head bouncer letting a known troublemaker behind him
>>
File: screwdriver.jpg (42 KB, 954x585) Image search: [Google]
screwdriver.jpg
42 KB, 954x585
>>68759342

Any reason in particular you're saying this long, sharp knife is a screwdriver? Never understood the pathological lying in every thread on this board, usually from obvious /pol/ inbreds, as though it bolsters a person's point to be outed as a retarded liar with an agenda.

>>68759411

>thick layers of leather

citation?
>>
>>68759343
even the mountain took a poisonous spear through his chest and he still managed to crush the other guys skull
>>
>>68759546
>Any reason in particular you're saying this long, sharp knife is a screwdriver?

Read the thread.

I'm glad you've conceded that women are extremely weak, at least.
>>
>>68759546

that girl's hand is so small that dagger could be the size of a screwdriver
>>
>>68759585

I never argued that women aren't relatively weak, I was calling you retarded for believing a woman is too weak to push a sharp knife through living tissue. You are, in fact, completely retarded if you believe that. Watch your mother the next time she cuts your cooked steak for you with her dull kitchen knife if you don't believe me, you brain dead moron.
>>
File: giganiga.jpg (2 MB, 1226x1997) Image search: [Google]
giganiga.jpg
2 MB, 1226x1997
>>68759546
>>
File: d7StzIA.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
d7StzIA.jpg
159 KB, 1080x1080
they should've cast chun li as one of the snakes
>>
>>68759638

Cut through:
>clothes
>skin
>muscle
>bone

To reach the spinal cord with one upward stab? Come on bro, this is embarrasing
>>
File: oh man.jpg (8 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
8 KB, 100x100
>>68756920
i dont even want to read the rest of the thread, its gotta be all downhill after this
>>
>>68759638

Yeah, that's about what I expected from you.
>>
>>68759645

Why using a knife at all? Why didn't they kill him with their sharp fingernails bros?
>>
>>68757095
>blind
>beggar
>beaten with stick
vs.
>EPIC MASTER ASSASINS KILLIN' KINGS N SHIET THEY ALSO NEED NO MEN!
>>
File: GoTs5_Areo-Hotah.jpg (52 KB, 618x411) Image search: [Google]
GoTs5_Areo-Hotah.jpg
52 KB, 618x411
>>68759091

Being overpowered/stabbed/killed easily by people who look like they've never moved their arms in their life is silly. They casted Obara Sand as someone ugly because that somehow equates to strength but it's same problem as before.

Want a different example that doesn't involve the epic Sneks? Go ahead and look at Grey Worm. They casted the skinniest possible guy to be one of the greatest fighters in the show and the lead an army of yoked slaves.

>>68759546

>citation?

See that stuff on his chest in this picture?

Ever notice how EVERY character that is tied to the military/fighting who aren't horse fuckers or in the Mereen arena wear boiled leather in this show?
>>
>>68757156
>magically being able to teleport 2 of the sisters on a boat in the middle of the ocean?
Oh no they didn't show a scene where they sneak onto the boat before it leaves?! I guess that means the only way they could possibly be on that boat is teleportation!
>>
>>68760118

Luckily they realized their mistake and went on to depict the Unsullied as the most useless and easly to defeat army in the show
>>
I hope they will come to their senses and depict them using their real power: lull men with their breasts and then stabbing/poisoning them
>>
>>68760118
They're never shown winning an actual fight, they just stab people in the back. Continuing to lie and exaggerate about how much strength is required to stab through materials with a sharpened blade is all you have. Even if you are right and that girl couldn't wind her arm back and stab through an equivalent amount of material in a test, you'd still be complaining about a very trivial example of artistic license. It literally doesn't matter.
>>
File: 6403-snickers.png (129 KB, 324x310) Image search: [Google]
6403-snickers.png
129 KB, 324x310
>>68760239
>artistic license

Like teleporting into a ship, right?
>>
>>68760186

Why is that? Isn't the dickless army like one unstoppable force of nature?

We're talking about thousands and thousands of niggers without their dicks raised to do one thing, and one thing only. Fight.

Now they're like medieval stormtroopers.
>>
File: 1439597904164 (2).jpg (28 KB, 376x304) Image search: [Google]
1439597904164 (2).jpg
28 KB, 376x304
>>68756920
>>
>>68760281
>teleporting into a ship, right?
>I never saw them get on the ship
>Therefore teleporting is the only option
You're a literal retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 625x352
>>68756920
kek
>>
>>68760324

And yet they are defeated by those guys with golden mask to the point their queen is left alone in the middle of the arena. And it's totally not shit writing bro so they must be weak it's all
>>
>>68760350
>they saw them watching the ship go away
>next time we saw they are on the same boat

You're right Mr. Shillberg, maybe the can just fly or something
>>
File: XfeNTiv.png (169 KB, 308x257) Image search: [Google]
XfeNTiv.png
169 KB, 308x257
>>68760369
>not english subs
kanker
>>
>>68760449
Hello Dutchman
>>
File: 1458195700755.png (396 KB, 405x509) Image search: [Google]
1458195700755.png
396 KB, 405x509
>>68760390

How is that not shit writting? It makes no fucking sense to what it was shown like, two seasons ago.

The unsulied wrecket chaos whenever they marched into.

Now D&D wants me to believe that the same they conquered without effort is now killing them left and right, just because some of them like to lay down with whores sometimes? It makes no sense for them to get THIS sloopy.

It's forced drama.
>>
>>68760415

I think you're meant to infer that they used some means to travel there, like another boat perhaps. I do never get tired of watching inbred trailer trash from /pol/ call people Jews for having brains that function, so please continue posting.
>>
>>68760492

Because there were a ton of them and because it was a surprise attack, idiot.
>>
>>68756469
>killing the two most innocent beings in Westeros in such an undignified manner too
>>
>>68760492
>How is that not shit writting?
>thatsthejoke.avi

>>68760502

I never said anything about joos my shill friend, you're defending some of the most retarded shit I've ever watched on a screen, despite no one having problems with Ygritte being a warrior or Cersei being a fucking queen
>>
>>68760612

retarded shit you didn't watch on a screen, you mean, since the lack of a scene showing their travel made you conclude they teleported for some reason. Do you also believe characters stop existing when the camera pans off them?
>>
File: 1461555259329.png (384 KB, 632x652) Image search: [Google]
1461555259329.png
384 KB, 632x652
>>68760536

HOLY FUCK, I'm not talking about the pit, you dense motherfucker.

I'm talking about moments that killed characters like Barristan fucking Selmy.

The arena was the only scene with harpies that made a little sense. But usually, when their song start playing, I know bullshit will ensues.
>>
>>68756920
underrated post
>>
>>68760649

Yes, I mean the lack of a scene explaing an otherwise impossible travel (barring flying and teleport, hence the jokes about the sneks being atrocious shit beyong redemption)
>>
>>68760415
Yes, the only way onto a boat is to board it while it is in the harbour.
>>
>>68760729
I would say you're meant to understand they took a boat, since that's the most plausible explanation.
>>
>>68756469
They're just another group of edgy evil characters that we have to endure becuase D&D will make them untouchable, like Ramsay. I miss joffrey, he was an edgy kid with power but at least he was a also a wimp and good for nothing, instead now we have Ramsay and the sand snakes, who on top of being edgy kids are made god tier fighters and strategists who can get away with anything.
>>
>>68757204
this is my favorite copypasta
>>
>>68760729
>They couldn't possibly take another boat and approach at night giving them easy access and escape from the boat
>Herp derp must have flown or teleported!!!!
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>68760829
>Ramsay

he is atrocious alright but they kept enough from the book character to make him somewhat interesting. The actor is not that bad too, or maybe it's their scenes with Alfie Allen and Roose, who are both great.

Anyway the Ramsay parts look like Citizen Kane compared to the sneks
>>
>>68760759
Now we have to fill in the gaps?
>>
>>68759657
Pussy not bad enough.
>>
No one has posted bad pussy yet
>>
File: 430.jpg (21 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
430.jpg
21 KB, 299x288
>actually fighting with a fucking whip
>>
>>68757204
9/11 pasta senpai

Stannis=cruz
Euron= trump
>>
>>68760908
At least Ramsay is kept in check by his father, the sandsnakes are only kept in check by a mad cunt who is worse than them. Literally what Oberyn would have wanted, his nephew with a spear through his face.
>>
>>68760970
She can use her bad ass independ stronk whip powers and disarm people by tangling her whip around their weapon.
>>
>>68760885
>>68760759
>>68760753
>they took another boat guize
>the prince of dorne being unprotected make total sense LOL

Jesus christ
>>
>>68760239

> They're never shown winning an actual fight

Could you cite my short sentences and show me where I claimed the sneks won fights? I insinuated Grey Worm did. Putting words in my mouth doesn't help you.

>Continuing to lie and exaggerate about how much strength is required to stab through materials with a sharpened blade is all you have.

Cite some parts in my post where I did that. I'll do it for you, 'Being overpowered/stabbed/killed easily by people who look like they've never moved their arms in their life is silly.'

Little kid assassins/warriors will continue to be silly.

>you'd still be complaining about a very trivial example of artistic license

Do you know what discussions typically involve? Do you know where you are?

Sneks are going to be the biggest target of complaints/jokes because Dorne has been unredeemable and they are the whole Dornish plot. If you want to set the discussion in the other direction, could you tell me something you liked about Dorne?
>>
>>68761030
Did you not see when all the guards just stood there and watched his father get killed?

They obviously had enough with those faggots and wanted them gone.

If you used your brain for once you might actually understand what's going on.
>>
>>68759546
let me guess you think that her dagger throw was strong enough to kill that running guy too?
>>
>>68756469
prolly book nerds or something
>>
>>68760175

Don't forget that Trystane Martell is completely calm with them entering his room to the point he's asking if his dinner is ready. Surely he wouldn't if they had sneaked onto the boat.
>>
>>68761091
Not only that, they made a damn point of her saying "people are sick of your passivity" and then having the camera look at hte guards just watching it happen.
>>
>>68757255
She is in the show.

By now book Cersei is pants on head paranoid.
>>
Are these the strongest most powerful group in Dorne/Westeros history? They're seemingly invincible and incredibly smart.
>>
>>68756920
Post isn't as funny since OP didn't refer to the sneks as 'The Sands' but still. Good job on stealing yesterday's reddit comments.
>>
File: hpLfXvX.jpg (114 KB, 369x616) Image search: [Google]
hpLfXvX.jpg
114 KB, 369x616
>>68758605
>>
>>68760687
The issue with the Unsullied is that they're soldiers, not guards. They were trained to fight in formation, and that's what they are known for, their prowess on the battlefield. So then you put them into a cramped street with only five of them, and randomly have them get ambushed by OP-Harpynigs, and they just get destroyed because they can't shield and spear up.
>>
Only time Obara isn't scowling is when she's kinslaying.

Truly reprehensible character
>>
>>68762048
i bet shes more entertaining then these big headed hoes
>>
i like it
a nice change of pace
>>
>>68761911

Don't forget their wicked sense of humor and "nothin personnel" attitude
>>
>The entire dorne plot goes to hell in a fucking handbasket
>>
>>68756920
how can it be so accurate
lucas is a prophet
>>
>>68756469
THEY

CANT

ACT
>>
>>68758376
>They kind of teleport into a ship
What if they used ninja magic clones?
>>
>>68762947
the one with big tits is a great actress
>>
>>68756469
I don't know, they make their scenes so bad you can't be bored to death like the rest of the show. If anything I'm sure people are still watching this just for the new stupid meme they offer every week.
>>
>>68761748
teleportation is still retarded, but you're remembering this wrong. he doesn't look up until he's told them he doesn't want to eat (thinking they are just servants). When he looks up and sees them he is visibly surprised
>>
>>68756920
it's like poetry
>>
File: 1457381055664.png (186 KB, 330x310) Image search: [Google]
1457381055664.png
186 KB, 330x310
>>68756920
>they get everywhere
Literally.
>>
>>68756469

That short haired one tho...................
>>
File: 1461659141466.jpg (219 KB, 665x394) Image search: [Google]
1461659141466.jpg
219 KB, 665x394
>>68756920
>>
File: 1432684342928.jpg (68 KB, 334x594) Image search: [Google]
1432684342928.jpg
68 KB, 334x594
>>68759657
>Those thighs
>>
>>68760468
hallo welkom op slesj teej veej slesj
>>
>>68756509
Because I already saw it a thousand times over as an adolescent in my chinese cartoons.
>>
They're bad but still bearable because how short the screen time they have.
But fucking Arya, her scenes are the worst.
What's even her point, she's done literally nothing for 6 seasons.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.