[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of thrones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tirion.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tirion.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Hey /tv/ looking for links to game of thrones season 6 episode 1? Need to download it
>>
>>68755258
sent ;)
>>
That is illegal. I watched it, though. I can tell you about it.
>>
It's always the biggest retards.
>>
>>68755258
Just sign up for a free trial of HBO Now.
>>
Sure. Just need some basic information first. What's your email, social security number and mother's maiden name?
>>
Do what I do, go to a friend's house who has HBO and have a GoT party
>>
>>68755258
fuck off reddit
>>
File: ptyphillypasta.jpg (56 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
ptyphillypasta.jpg
56 KB, 500x423
no
>>
>>68755258
use thepiratebay you fucking moron
>>
w w w [dot] solarmovie [dot] ph/tv/game-of-thrones-2011/season-6/episode-1/

There you go, faggot. Get an extension that downloads the episode while you watch it or just shut the fuck up and stream it.
>>
>>68755258
newfag
>>
The link didnt work. Needed me to make an account
>>
>>68756490
You did it wrong. Ive been using that site for years and i dont have an account. But here, then.

https://kat.cr/game-of-thrones-s06e01-hc-subfrench-hdtv-xvid-zt-avi-t12491599.html

Link to the torrent on kickasstorrents.
>>
And thepirate bay has no torrents for Season 6 Episode 1
>>
How was I mean to do it?
>>
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>68755258
What the fuck man, are you 8 years old?
>>
Its just breaking my VLC player
>>
fuck off retard
>>
got it so the jokes on you fags
>>
Next time try /b/. They're full of teenage normies who love spoonfeeding and newfags.
>>
such an unfriendly board baka
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.