[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motion capture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461607782161.webm (3 MB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
1461607782161.webm
3 MB, 889x500
When will this meme ends?
>>
I really wish animators would animate instead of tracing for once.
>>
>>68754157
doesn't he feel gay doing this shit?
>>
>>68754157
The best part about this is that they used nothing except for his voice.

Benedict Cuckinbatch.
>>
>>68754221
It's called acting, my boy.
>>
>>68754221
nigga gotta pay the bills.
>>
I want to be at a level of confidence and not giving a fuck that I would be able to do that. Currently im scared to sing at a bar or infront of people but thats going to change soon. Ben doesnt give a fuck what anyone in that room or watching the footage thinks, he literally doesnt give a shit. He's there to get a job done and he performs it as if nobody is watching, the naked raw and unadultered human mind without outside opinions influence acts. He behaves as if he was the only man on earth. Most other people would be afraid of lying on the floor or refuse to wear the costume or refuse to contort their face in that way.
>>
>>68754157

where is that webm of him and a few other dudes prancing and pretending to fly off
>>
File: 1458178463133.gif (3 MB, 839x344) Image search: [Google]
1458178463133.gif
3 MB, 839x344
>>68754157
>>
>this is considered acting
>grunting and over doing facial expressions is considered acting
Dicraprio motion capture when? He'd be perfect
>>
>>68755510
I'm getting a little tired of seeing his mannerisms under every CGI character.

Took me right out of TFA.
>>
>>68754333
That's called 'being an actor' anon.
>>
>>68754333
It's like that footage of cavill pretending to fly.

I think that would be the hardest part of acting. Pretending to do some goofy ass capeshit crap.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.