[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drinking 7-8 16oz cans of cider a day how does someone drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: lt.jpg (61 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
lt.jpg
61 KB, 620x372
>drinking 7-8 16oz cans of cider a day

how does someone drink that much and not have to piss every 2 minutes
>>
They do, but as bad as drinking Monsters. My girlfriend was arrested for peeing on a baby. We are both addicted to Monster energy drinks. I couldn't even go to the county jail to bail her out because I couldn't stop peeing.
>>
that's the daily recommended amount of cider you're supposed to drink every day
>>
She was a trip. Like significant liver damage obviously as doctor had said but she didn't seem to even be getting drunk at all. It was all just maintenance for her. Also she has lupus cheeks unless that's the alcohol/liver damage/jaundice as well.
>>
>>68753847
Yet another Nuis Theroux doco I just fast forwarded through because the subject matter wasn't compelling

I feel as if he should change careers at this point and become a caregiver
>>
Ahh this doc hit to close to home. I couldn't imagine trying to get sober with a support system.
>>
>>68754172
Like most everyone else eventually, his best work is behind him and happened when he was younger and hungrier for it. But we don't tell Bob Dylan to go cashier at the grocery store, though that's not a bad idea.
>>
>>68753847
Gary though
>>
>>68753847
>how does someone drink that much and not have to piss every 2 minutes
start early
>>
Based Gary
>>
>>68754347
What do you think his best was. The pedo one was probably the most interesting.
>>
>>68753847
wasn't the alcohol content like 8.4 or something? i drank 4 16oz of high gravity malt liquor with about the same level in one day and i felt ashamed like wtf am i doing with my life?
>>
>>68753847
>7-8 16oz cans of cider
How much is that in normal people drinks? Twenty beers/3-4 bottles of wine a day?
>>
>>68756636
Pedos was good. Transgender kids approached prime Louis. Too bad he did like 20 docos in between which were all trash just like this one.
>>
>>68753847
It had so much potential, but I really felt that each bit was cut short and they ran out of interesting material too quickly
>>
>>68753847
>8
>16 oz.
>480 ml's.

>Basically. 6.8 british pints of cider at the most.
>K cider is 8.4%

That's not an unreasonable amount bro.

He probably start's early. But it's less than a 70cl bottle of spirit a day.
>>
>>68753847
>>drinking 7-8 16oz cans of cider a day

You pace yourself. You have like 2 drinks an hour and drink the whole day. Remember these people don't have a job so the entire day is free to them.
>>
>>68757335
So her liver was just shit to begin with?
>>
>>
Where can I watch thisnplz
>>
>>68757335
Drinking that every day will fuck up your health pretty badly
>>
>>68759077

https://eztv.ag/
>>
Bill Werbeniuk used to drink 40-50 pints a day. Some people are just fucking good at drinking.
>>
>>68759034

Louis is a fucking savage
>>
File: 1452528807029.jpg (25 KB, 416x408) Image search: [Google]
1452528807029.jpg
25 KB, 416x408
>>68759594
not for everyone obviously
>>
>>68753913
wat
>>
>>68756636
His best was all his early work up to and including Jimmy Savile at which point he went off the rails and started making this depressing boring stuff. He used to deal with all kinds of dark shit but it never got to him and he always made it entertaining.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.