[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's gonna get resurrected, r-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 76508658.jpg (2 MB, 1226x1997) Image search: [Google]
76508658.jpg
2 MB, 1226x1997
He's gonna get resurrected, r-right?
>>
>>68753842
Gigganigga down, GIGGANIGGA DOWN!
>>
>>68753842
he will arise harder and blacker.

Seriously why even give a fuck about someone who is barely related to his book version, and said all but like 5 words. And never really fights.
>>
D&D must have spent so many sleepless nights deciding whether the Latina or the nigger would win in a sword fight.
>>
>>68753887
He deserved better.
>>
>>68753937
what fight?
>>
>>68753950
Just be glad we didn't have to see some drawn out horribly choreographed fight between him and double daggers. The less time with the Sand Sneks the better.
>>
>>68753954
I'll answer when you stop trying to bump your own thread.
>>
>>68753842
>all that leather
imagine the smell
>>
>>68754023
me:
>>68753887
>>68753954
>>68754009
now answer you fag
>>
>>68754071
That's his face you racist fuck
>>
>>68754009
>not wanting to see bad pussy get all sweaty and dirty

If it wasn't for the fact they were such deadly cunts they'd be getting dicked down on the daily in some seedy ass brothel.
>>
>>68754009
I'd rather have a poorly choreographed fight scene that actually shows him trying to fight back then the shit we got.
>>
Did you know if you stab someone in the upper spine they usually die instantly?
>>
http://zap2it.com/2015/05/game-of-thrones-deobia-oparei-areo-hotah-fight/

poor guy

D&D never told him he gets a handful of scenes and then dies in the premier
>>
>>68754170
If you sever the nerves they can become a paraplegic
>>
>>68754105
The fight didn't happen because even D&D knew sand chicas would have been slaughtered.
>>
>>68753842
>6'6"
>400 pound of muscular BIG BLACK NIGGA COCK

>5 foot nothing bitch
>no more than 100 pounds, max
>2 inch long knife

>gets stabbed in the sides
>die instantly
>>
>His actor spent all year doing promos for the show
>He was in the cast PSA vids
>He was interviewed about his character throughout and after S5
>Killed off in the first episode of season 6
BRAVO DABID
>>
>>68754179
>“But behind, Areo is also a political animal too. I think we get to see that later on, that he has a mind behind the brawn. I think that’s what’s exciting too, that it’s not just brawn, but of course I’m hungry to take some heads.”
>Areo hasn’t had much screentime in Season 5, and Oparei hopes that’s because there’s more of his story to tell.
This is making me depressed.
>>
>>68754529
Jews are pretty good with money, you know.
>>
>>68754253
>weak men will not rule dorne anymore
>only strong womyn
>>
>>68754253
to be fair she's a min max rogue, probably rolled crit on first hit.
>>
>>68753842
They sure have a habit of completely fucking the biggest badasses from the books in the show.

First Barristan now Areo Hotah? In the books Areo is top tier and would have never fallen for this bullshit.
>>
What was his powerlevel?
>>
That guy who had no important lines?

If he was someone important in the books, his role will be replaced by the Sssssand Snakes ~hissss~.

Mark my words.
>>
File: Arys_Oakheart_by_David_Palumbo.jpg (161 KB, 900x591) Image search: [Google]
Arys_Oakheart_by_David_Palumbo.jpg
161 KB, 900x591
>>68753842

They could have made the sickest scene in tv, but they didnt. So good riddance.
>>
>>68758115
Why the fuck is Arys a sandnigger
>>
he could've killed all those women with nothing but his BBC
>>
>HBO forces D&D to insert black character because diversity
>they immediately kill him off as soon as they can

/tv/ really under-appreciates these geniuses
>>
the greatest swordsman that ever lived in Dorne

Killed by a little girl, and you know why? Cause he wasn't wearing any fucking armor
>>
>>68754179
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>68753842

I keep wondering where the outrage is.

This strong POC gets killed by a white woman like he means nothing. Where is the anger?

DORNE LIVES MATTER
>>
>>68759216
>the greatest swordsman that ever lived in Dorne

He was an axe user
>>
>>68759376
>white woman
>>
>>68759436
It was a glaive actually.
>>
>>68758997

>what is a tan
>what is a shadow

Kill yourself pol.
>>
>>68759472
Meant for
>>68759405
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.