[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shows only you remember growing up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: mtv-remote-control-logo.jpg (49 KB, 325x201) Image search: [Google]
mtv-remote-control-logo.jpg
49 KB, 325x201
pic related
>>
>>68752200
Colin Quinn was pretty funny on there
>>
supposedly the entire series was kept by MTV on vhs cassettes in a basement

that basement was flooded. they lost the whole thing

whatever footage of the show we'll ever see in the future will be from fans who taped it at the time.
>>
>>68752200
didn't something happen when the contestants lost? like they fell though a hole in the ground?
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 220x160
>>68752200
Not strictly a show, but I remember this block on Cartoon Network. That was a fun time.

I also have vague memories of going over to a neighbor's house and watching Justice League on Toonami, but everyone knows that shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1895x1005) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1895x1005
Something about Mannequins that came to life if you put a hat or took a hat off them
>>
>>68752372
No, he was awful. So awful. Like a bad version of Andrew Dice Clay who couldn't curse.
>>
>>68753281
Well, you can't please everyone, right gang? #IDGAC
>>
>>68753050
Nah, I remember it. Canadian show on Nickelodeon. I named my first cat Muffy.
>>
>>68753895
Didn't they have a special word of the day every episode, and something would happen if someone on the show said that word?
>>
>>68753281
We'll 10 year old me thought he was funny.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.