[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which air bud movie is /tv/'s favorite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: p165402_p_v8_aa.jpg (28 KB, 220x310) Image search: [Google]
p165402_p_v8_aa.jpg
28 KB, 220x310
Which air bud movie is /tv/'s favorite?
>>
R-Rated Kino general?
>>
Air Bud: Golden Receiver
>>
>>68752090
I like the one where the monkey snowboards
>>
>>68752140
that's off topic, please keep this thread related to air bud
>>
>>68752172
I like the one where the monkey skateboards
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460761487178.jpg (76 KB, 643x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460761487178.jpg
76 KB, 643x960
>>
Minions. It's the greatest movie of all time.
>>
Air bud is pleb shit, the spinoff War Dog is the only good thing to come out of this universe
>>
>>68752090
>That scene where they are cannibalized one by one by starving Japs after their plane is shot down
Jesus Christ
>>
>>68752382
Is that a fucking Facebook filename? Still a good pic.
>>
>>68753502
>the part where they massacre the japanese camp before getting captured
I get they were trying to be patriotic, but jesus Don Knotts and Patrick Cranshaw went too far for a kid's film
>>
>>68755639
pennis and also dicke and balls
>>
pennis and also dicke and balls
>>
>>68752090
When the buddies' Humvee is blown off the road by an IED in Afghanistan and they have to draw straws to see who runs for help
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.