[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they best characters in the show? >strong >independent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Sand_Snakes.png (928 KB, 672x695) Image search: [Google]
Sand_Snakes.png
928 KB, 672x695
Are they best characters in the show?

>strong
>independent
>aren't afraid to stand up to male oppression
>currently ruling dorne
>makes little dicked males of /tv/ infuriated
>>
plus they have attitude
>>
I noticed last night that this isn't even the first time where Iwan Rheon starred in a show where a woman who could change her age had sex with young man with curly black hair.
>>
pussies are too bad
>>
>>68750929
Yes, finally someone with the ovaries to say it
>>
>>68750929
If that's true, than I'm really glad I stopped watching Game of Thrones after S2.
>>
Its truly amazing how bad they are. Even the literal retards who think Brienne 360 no scoping half of the Bolton army by herself is awesome hate the sand snakes.

And i have a strong feeling that most of the show will get more and more like their parts because that was the one part that D&D made themselves and had no outline whatsoever from GRRM in his books.
>>
>>68750929
these are fucking meme characters
>>
>>68750929
They better sexually dominate some young boys or its a complete waste of their characters.
>>
They're ugly as fuck too.
>>
>>68751771
this, especially the short haired tumblerina
>>
>>68750929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z9fV557rl8&feature=youtu.be
no
>>
>>68751796
stop spamming

MOOOODSS
>>
>>68751838
stop spamming messages responding to me posting links MOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
ITT: Miserable human garbage tries to antagonize strangers on the internet.
>>
>>68751877
Welcome to 4chan. Your second 5 minutes here may also prove eventful.
>>
File: discarded.jpg (146 KB, 971x817) Image search: [Google]
discarded.jpg
146 KB, 971x817
>muh strong woman character that can only exist in a fantasy
>>
>>68751914

ITT: Miserable human garbage pushes the "muh sekrit" club meme because he's not clever enough to think of an original reply.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.