[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did nothing wrong. Do you stand with Cosby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 325x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 325x240
He did nothing wrong. Do you stand with Cosby?
>>
>>68750457
He LITERALLY RAPED dozens of women. That's doing something wrong, iddiot.
>>
I don't know that dude.
>>
Did he forget their names like Steve Harvey?
>>
>>68750457
Was it ever proven he did something wrong?
>>
>>68750577
>needing to prove a rape

MRA redpill scum detected
>>
>>68750457
There is nothing wrong with sexual abuse so get over it.
>>
WELL WHATCHU GOTTA DO IS YOU GOTTA GRAB THEWOMYN! BY THE BEEE HIND WHEN THEYRE nOt LOOCHING
>>
>>68750457

another great man's life ruined by dumb bitches
>>
>>68750934
Highly inappropriate.

Don't even fucking reply to me. I'm too steamed.
>>
File: 1454545455766.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1454545455766.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
>>68750886
>>
He named the Jew.
>>
ITT: Miserable human garbage arguing with strangers on the internet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA4yuz8qgj4
>>
>>68750457
>having sex and doing drugs in the 70's is now rape

Nope.

Will never get convicted in any court of law, especially when the women admitted to wanting the drugs.
>>
I wouldn't even care so much if he wasn't such a holier-than-thou hypocrite his entire life. He's like some kind of real life movie villain who persuaded everyone he's one of the good guys, only to be exposed in the end.
>>
>>68750457
Every time I see Cosby I get really sleepy all of a sudden.
>>
>tell woman you are going to drug her
>I AM GOING TO DRUG YOU NOW
>put drugs into a glass of water
>IF YOU DRINK THIS YOU WILL BE KNOCKED OUT AND I WILL FUCK YOU
>drink it
>20 years later
>need money
>rr rr rrr rrr rrrr RRRR RRR RRRRAAAAAPPPPPEE
>>
>>68750457
I STAND WITH THE COS

what makes me suspicious about the entire situation is that Cos is the ONLY black guy that has ever been declared guilty in the media.

And of course I remember him being very outspoken about how Black culture has gone down a dark alley of thugery.

Quite simply he pissed off the jews.
>>
>>68750817
You just need to accuse a rape for it to exist
>>
>>68750457
>>68750490
there's literally nothing wrong with rape
>>
I don't know if he actually did it, but I've always found him creepy as fuck anyway.
>>
>>68750457
You have millions and millions of dollars and you are a living legend and you still have to drug women to have sex with them? Your doing it wrong Cosby. All I can figure is he gets a thrill from it or he has a super tiny cock he doesn't want the women seeing and blabbing about.
>>
>>68752779
After a while you don't even consider it being wrong. It becomes normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6KAd_Su3I
>>
>"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

>"Yes," Cosby replied.

>"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

>Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

not sure what more you want in an admission of guilt
>>
>>68752972
>He didn't answer the question! He's a rapist!

Are you 12?
>>
>>68750457
Bill Bosby should not have raped all those women. He was good at making tv shows and he shoudl have stuck to that.
>>
>>68754996
Are you dense?
>>
>>68754996
He's admitting to it either way if he says yes or not. It's a poorly worded question.
>>
>>68755130
Are you a faggot?

If you don't answer, you are a faggot.
>>
>>68755232
No he isn't.
if he said no, then he hasn't admitted it. But he didn't say no, he refused to answer the question.
>>
>>68755275
Which means he didn't say yes either.
>>
>>68752972
Admission of an idea or intent is not admission of an act. Learn the difference, faggit.

That is literally the same logic that got Andy Dufresne convicted in Shawshank Redemption. "He had a gun and was mad at his wife, so he must have done it." MUCHOKEK
>>
File: IMG_20160114_173440.jpg (58 KB, 533x446) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160114_173440.jpg
58 KB, 533x446
>>68750457
Did he forget the names just like Steve Harvey?
>>
>>68750457
lets just say he didnt not do it. just like oj didnt not kill his wife and that guy ron rip all
>>
File: ben.png (120 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
ben.png
120 KB, 350x254
>>68750457
/sp/ stands with Bill
>>
I'm trying to stand with Bill but he drugged me so I need to sit down.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.