[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good x-files episodes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461416111670.gif (994 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1461416111670.gif
994 KB, 500x284
>>
The one that sticks in my mind when I think x-files, is the one where they go to some kind of outpost and there is an airborn contagion or something and it's coming through the truck air vents or something.

havent seen it in decades though, might be shit
>>
just watch the first 5 seasons. There are some stinkers in the mix, but you're watching a nearly 20 year old TV show so you clearly have time on your hands
>>
>>68750055
It's in the trees. Had the guy from bosch in it.
>>
>>68750110
Looked up it's in the trees, lead me to the actual episode name "darkness falls". Thanks.
>>
>>68750056
Sewer monster
>>
>>68750265
>octopus like monster in middle of storm
>>
Are X-Files thread just a daily thing now? This meme magic is really killing me (meme magic because I always think of The X-Files and it comes up) and I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WATCH SOME RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK?!

I hate you but I love you /tv/.
>>
"Humbug"
"Home"
>>
Paper Hearts stood out on my second watch through of the series.
>>
The Hell Money episode is pretty good.
Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man is my personal favorite.
So is this one but you've seen it 20 times by now.
And finally anything with the Lone Gunmen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.