[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>King Kong >Pacific Rim 2 >Legendary Godzilla 2 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1088
>King Kong
>Pacific Rim 2
>Legendary Godzilla 2 and 3
>Godzilla Resurgence
>Godzilla vs King Kong

Is this the new age reprise of a kaiju renaissance coming to stomp out all the capeshit?
>>
But my man, all those films except Resurgence and MAYBE solo Kong will be pure shit
>>
>>68748285
>PacRim 2
CANCELLED
>>
>>68748676
If Gareth edwards wasn't coming back the godzilla movies would probably be a lot better
>>
forgot to mention GAMERA
>>
>>68748940
Maybe. They shouldn't have hired the fucking hack in the first place. Also why didn't WB just pump money into Toho and release a high budget chinkzilla in the US? Would have garnered the niche market and attracted new fans for further films. Wouldn't have been that expensive either. Fuck I hate this world
>>
>>68748698
only until the inevitable godzilla/Pacific Rim crossover
>>
>>68749436
I will kill myself on that day
I swear it
Screenshot this post and just you wait
del Toro is a hack who never made a good movie
If he lays his greasy wetback paws on Godzilla, which frankly has been through enough at the hands of greasy faggot Gareth Edward's 2 and a half hour rape session and upcoming gang rape, I am going to end my worthless life
>>
>>68749503
both made by legendary, both owned by WB. You know its happening anon
>>
>>68749798
Then I better start writing my will desu
>>
>>68749856
no dont its jus movies anon
>>
>>68748285
Replacing schlock with more schlock? No thanks.
>>
>>68749897
Movies are all I have
I learned how talk from the movies. Without them I'd have a hick accent. I learned how to behave from the movies. I learned how to think form the movies. Nothing about me is real. When movies are dead I will be dead, and Godzilla vs Pacific Rim is the goddamn 13th bell son
>>
>>68749954
damn...
>>
>>68749954

Shut the fuck up, you dramatic faggot. if anyone can do Toku justice especially Godzilla crossover, its definitely him.
>>
File: 4594652-1964927999-origi.jpg (36 KB, 568x483) Image search: [Google]
4594652-1964927999-origi.jpg
36 KB, 568x483
FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>68748942
looks shit though
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 350x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 350x305
>>68748285
YES

kaijukino is here

If anno fails they'll just get one of the veteren g directors to redeem him

Gareth made a godzilla movie that had a better profit ratio than batman v superman and had better sequel prospects

Kaiju beat DC, marvel is next, we just have to gain strength
>>
honestly seeing the old design in a 2016 movie made me laff. i would never watch it as seriously as the trailer makes itself. its a comedy, it has to be.
>>
File: kg.jpg (29 KB, 515x286) Image search: [Google]
kg.jpg
29 KB, 515x286
>>68751642

kaiju is way more legitimately kino than the overwrought meme on this board

i actually approve of you using the term here
>>
Not sure why I imagined Anno to come up with the sort of cinematography that would rival a lot of classic films but focused on the monster and the sheer monstruosity the human effort to annihilate it. Frankly, this looks like a TV movie. Some scenes are alright but others, like the ones with humans, some overhead shots and such, I see their framerate and it's like a soup opera. This is one movie that would definitely benefit from being recorded on film, and having wider shots with less focus on the monster, otherwise it looks silly. Whenever I see the trailer I feel like I have to make concessions for it not looking good when it shouldn't be that way, practical effects should give me the opposite feeling. And no, it's not because I'm used to CGI, there are parts of it that look great, but are very minimal.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.