[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the purpose of this scene? https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: WEEW.jpg (44 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
WEEW.jpg
44 KB, 644x362
So what was the purpose of this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G85y-bK-H9o

Was Martin a cuck?
>>
File: 1448128347902.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448128347902.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
I don't know but have this webm
>>
>>68747465

was ''.44 magnum'' a reference to the BBC?
>>
No BBC discussion tonight? Or is everybody busy with GOT?
>>
Why did the blood look so fake in Taxi Driver?

It always bothered me.
>>
>>68748030
It looked fake because it was fake.
>>
>>68748110
it all makes sense now
>>
>>68748156
>>68748110
>>68748030

Uh could you please take your blood discussion somewhere else?

We are discussing this particular scene in this thread and the BBC so if you are not going to contribute just leave.
>>
>>68748030
Marty altered the colorization of the scene, so that's probably why the blood looks 'faker'
>>
>>68748729

fuck off please.
>>
File: louis died.jpg (67 KB, 230x340) Image search: [Google]
louis died.jpg
67 KB, 230x340
>>68748653
Yea guys let's keep every reply in this thread strictly BBC related
>>
>>68748030

The color of that scene was altered to get a R Rating hence the more fake looking blood. The original version doesn't exist.
>>
>>68747465
I thought originally someone else was supposed to play the vengeful cheated-on husband. For some reason he didn't/couldn't, so Martin said fuck it I'll play him, imagine what a .44 mag could do to a pussy.

Later at the gun dealer scene "...you got a .44 magnum?"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.