[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: BHC_Road_Sign_1s_v4.0web.jpg (358 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
BHC_Road_Sign_1s_v4.0web.jpg
358 KB, 675x1000
Thoughts on this kino?
>>
File: 1386807329131.jpg (24 KB, 258x310) Image search: [Google]
1386807329131.jpg
24 KB, 258x310
>>68747410
>that was a fucking Disney picure
>>
I just wanted to explain this new meme to anyone who wonders what its about.

The joke is that OP is using the word Kino which is the norwegian word for cinema. By using a foreign word to describe a movie it implies that it has cultural and artistical value. The fun part comes when you analyze which movie he decides to call kino, which in this case is a mass produced disney movie meant for a very broad audience of children. By implying a typical broad movie to be of cultural and artistical value, OP and his friends get a chuckle because the movie is clearly not what he describes it to be.

You're now up to date with the latest meme and you are now able to post similar threads as OP without much effort or thought at all.
>>
>>68747410
I remember my little sister used to watch this one and the movie "Cats & Dogs" just about every day. I still have both of them burned into my memory.
>>
>>68747410
It's mucho kino alalamalapino XD reddit for lyfe faggots
>>
>>68747734
Disney was really desperate during that era.
another one released during that period was Underdog.
>>
I have about as much respect for Beverly Hills Chihuahua as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
>>
What if
What if we run away
What if
What if we left today
What if
We said goodbye to safe and sound
What if
What if we're hard to find
What if
What if we lost our minds
What if
We let them fall behind, and they're never found

And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof

My youth
My youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Run away now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
The truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours

What if
What if we start to drive
What if
What if we close our eyes
What if
We're speeding through red lights into paradise
'Cause we've no time for getting old
Mortal bodies, timeless souls
Cross your fingers, here we go
Oh, oh, oh

And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof

My youth
My youth is yours
My youth
My youth is yours
My youth
My youth is yours
My youth is yours
My youth is yours

My youth
My youth is yours
My youth
My youth is yours
My youth
My youth is yours
My youth is yours
Oh, oh, oh
My youth is yours
Oh, oh, oh
My youth is yours
>>
>>68747410

I'm at home on bedrest and seriously bored out of my mind.

Should I watch it?

Will I be more comfy for having seen this movie?
>>
>>68748054
Cats and Dogs is great.

Jeff Goldblum is in that shit
>>
>>68747410
>that part where the chihuahua rapes a child for 15 minutes
I thought this was a kids movie.
>>
>>68747410

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3; Viva La Fiesta! was the true kinographic masterpiece.
>>
File: tumblr_nsac8f2i791rznn4wo3_400.jpg (15 KB, 338x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsac8f2i791rznn4wo3_400.jpg
15 KB, 338x497
This was probably the most violent gang film I've ever scene.
>that scene when the chihuahua calls his vatos over to torture a young pup who didn't get his ransom paid
>tfw they neutered him with a spoon
>>
>i saw this in theater when it came out
jesus
>>
>>68751740
the chainsaw and powerdrill scene was arguably worse. God damn, that blood looked so real
>>
>>68747908
Thanks for making this meme reddit accessible have some gold mysir
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.