[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a kino change the nature of man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pushingdaisies.jpg (102 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
pushingdaisies.jpg
102 KB, 500x738
Can a kino change the nature of man?
>>
>>68744702
Pushing daisies was fucking good. Reminds me of a Roald Dahl book.
>>
>>68744893

Yes it was. It warmed my heart and maybe cured my depression for some reason. Which is why I made this thread
>>
Posting in this thread because I also loved this show.
>>
Great idea, but probably a better movie. After the first couple episodes I realized it would just be the same thing over and over
>>
>>68745100

From what I understand there were talks of making a movie to wrap everything up, but those ideas were many years ago. I assume it's dead in the water. Also I didn't mind seeing more of the same
>>
mmmi loved that scene where anna friel was in sexy panties i dont remember the context but she was coming in to the pie shop in panties and a shirt mmmmmmm
>>
File: 1457002412398.jpg (288 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1457002412398.jpg
288 KB, 1024x576
season one was much better than season two
>>
>>68744702
Fucking great show. Watched it during the original run. I even own the DVDs.

No one owns physical media anymore.
>>
>>68745100
Agreed 100%.
>>
I hate these romcoms because real women are never this lovely and sweet
>>
>>68746607
Have you tried leaving your basement?
>>
>a show relies entirely upon the ability of it's writers
>writers strike
>the writing becomes complete shit
>canceled
>>
>>68746746
>implying I'm not right
>>
>>68748404
Fuck off /r9k/ and grow up
>>
>>68748512
>grow up
I did. Maybe you should do the same.
>>
>>68748925
>leredpillmeme.png
>>
File: 1454702262305.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1454702262305.png
688 KB, 460x628
>>68746607

She's basically perfect, but I believe there's a girl like that out there for me. And I can be as awkward as Ned and hopefully not screw up
>>
The problem with this show was how style over substance it was.
It always felt like I was about to watch something great from all the mannerisms but it just never got there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.