[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear the walking dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160425_184357.jpg (312 KB, 1210x1209) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_184357.jpg
312 KB, 1210x1209
Anybody feel like the surviving few of this show might crossover to the walking dead?

My idea is that they become the whisperers, they are adapting and learning the new world at a much quicker pace as Rick and co. And if they have less confrontations/stalemates at Rick's group did, then they will become a more established group than Rick's group currently is(being fucked in the butts by baseball bats).

Just look at the way Nick was walking when he covered himself in blood on the last episode. He quickly learned, and even seemed like he acquired a taste for it as he walked up to the Walker and stared into it's eyes. I can see him later skinning the zombies in order to immerse himself in the world around him.
>>
>>68744455
>My idea

It isn't your idea you fucking moron, this shit has been going around since the show started.
>>
No they're always going to be separate shows and the showrunner said it'd be stupid for them to cross a continent. The Whisperers are defined characters anyways. Just shut the fuck up about The Whisperers actually, we just got to Negan.
>>
Seems reasonable . I hope that fucking kid doesn't survive but he might because he seems to be able to kill when he sees it is necessary.
>>
Alicya is "Alpha".
>>
>>68744535
You sound rustled.
Haven't heard anybody else touch on them being the whisperers, so yeah it is an idea that I had all on my own.
Course I don't frequent this shit like you do, you fucking fat neckbeard.
>>
>>68744566
>can't handle the obvious truth

Kek, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>68744455
i push my fingers into my...EYESSSSSSS
>>
No, the show has no chance. However the telltale game will get more involved with the comic universe
>>
>>68744566
>defined characters

We actually know little about the whisperer's past, so OP could be on to something.
I don't see all of the fears cast moving on to twd.
But post all out war with negan, yeah that would be a good twist.
>>
Nick would make an ideal whisperer.
>>
>>68744904
Why does the show have no chance?
Or are you just one of the people that thinks TWD is shit and has no chance also
>>
The real question is who will play alpha
>>
>>68745050
Olivia. But bald.
Aw yiss
>>
>>68745050

see

>>68744621
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 640x360
>>68744455
>fear
>pottery

Kirkman confirmed for Lucas-tier
>>
>>68744991

I honestly don't think the show is very good, but the reason I say it has no chance is because it was established early on to not be in the same universe as the comics. To reinforce that, things happen differently, different characters die or live that don't add up the same. I guess in the instance of Fear the Walking Dead, it has a slight chance, but honestly I don't think Kirkman thinks of the show as on the same wavelength as his own work
>>
>>68745229
>implying she's old enough
>>
>>68744455
>Nick slaughters zombies while still amongst them
>they barely pay attention to him and ignore him the moment he stops

Stupid as hell, makes no sense how he could do that but on TWD the moment a character started killing zombies all the nearby walkers would attack
>>
Dumb idea famalia.

The whole group is going to turn into animalistic rape people?
>>
>>68744535
desu this the first time i have heard this idea and i spend too much of my life on tv
>>
>>68745293
Fair enough.
I do think it would be a good way for them to end it.
As if we never knew it was an origin story for the baddest group in TWD, it would be insane. It would give us an understanding of the whisperers better when they come along on the walking dead show. It seems like it would take a long time to explain them in just one season. And I felt like Nick's performance in the recent episode displayed the slightest representation of early on whisperers becoming one with the dead.
>>
If you think the group from Fear the Walking Dead is going to allow/participate in the multiple rapings of a teenage girl you're an idiot
>>
>>68745387
Not the whole group. Just the ones who adapt the most and survive longest.
Nick walking right up to the zombie like they were pals.
>>
>>68745364

Alpha is like in her mid thirties.

Alicia is in her early twenties.

By the time that the whisperers appear in the comics approximately 10 years have passed since the beginning of the breakout.

The timing is right, you are an idiot.
>>
>>68745454
A person can change a lot in the time span of the walking dead, up to the whisperers. Look at the cops at the hospital where Beth died, they wanted to use the women for reproduction and comfort. But they didn't used to be so fucked up.
>>
File: image.png (540 KB, 865x655) Image search: [Google]
image.png
540 KB, 865x655
>>68745522
>10 years

Are tv viewers really this fucking ignorant? It's about 4 years in the comics when Alpha shows up.
>>
>>68745522
Mind blown.
>>
File: IMG_20160425_192004.jpg (359 KB, 1425x2172) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_192004.jpg
359 KB, 1425x2172
>>68745587
This is how many days in they are
>>
>>68745561
>they wanted to use the women for reproduction and comfort

When did they mention they wanted the women for reproduction? Only one cop was doing raping women and the others didn't give a shit/laughed about it.
>>
>>68745596
Except he's wrong faggot

You're the reason Gimple gets away with it
>>
>>68745751
That's not even 5 years, what point are you trying to make?
>>
>>68745754
Basically the same concept anon meant.
>>
>>68745788
That it hasn't been 10 years, you daft cunt.
>>
>>68745826
You mean someone used the word reproduction when they just meant pleasure? Because there is quite a fucking difference.
>>
>>68744991
Why do you care what some random bitch thinks, faggot?
>>
>>68745522
Alicia is max 18
>>
>>68746224
Quit getting yourself worked up you fucking cuck.
Why you paying attention to other peoples business like a fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.