[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will she be at work tomorrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
will she be at work tomorrow?
>>
>>68743772
Maybe? I'd be inclined to have a more informed opinion if I knew who the fuck this was.
>>
BIG
>>
Did she just stop showing up when Strahan announced he was leaving or what? Why is it a question if she'll be back.
>>
>>68743864
Apparently she and Strahan hated each other and she wasn't told he was leaving, so when they told her at the last possible minute she said "Fuck this" and refused to do the show
>>
>being this pissed that your co-host left
How hard can it be to find a replacement?
>>
>>68743923
Their angry sex must be out of this world.
>>
>>68743923
they hated each other because strahan is a huge closet faggot. 100% serious
>>
You guys are talking about that big nigger right?
>>
#Pray4Peace
>>
Story I heard was the two actually like each other. The studio/company decided to tell her about him leaving right before she was suppose to go on an anniversary trip with her husband. They apparently did it because they blame her for him leaving.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 660x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 660x490
>>68743772
What is "Who Gives a Shit About This Non Story" Alex?
>>
>>68743772
Does anyone care at this point? Disney was already on the verge of cancelling it, which is pretty bleak for a morning talk show. Generally such shows can be easily retooled, but completely eliminating it? That would indicate that the show has died.
>>
Before wikifeet was a thing I used to look forward to watching her and jerking off.

Haven't seen the show once since Regis left.
>>
>>68744045
>100% serious

are you?
>>
I think Dana Carvey should be the new host.
>>
>>68745770
Nice try Dana Carvey
>>
>>68743772
10/10 feet
>>
>>68746055
>>68744249
pls post feets bois
>>
>>68746055
>>68746183
nah, much better out there
>>
I would fuck Dana Carvey;s feet
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.