[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Now folks.. >*Audience shuffles in their seats* >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Bill.png (641 KB, 1048x748) Image search: [Google]
Bill.png
641 KB, 1048x748
>Now folks..
>*Audience shuffles in their seats*
>I have just got to get this off my chest.
>*Audience starts to woot*
>*Bill winks at something to the side of the camera*
>*Audience chuckles*
>But seriously folks, I have just got get this out there.
>*Audience silent in anticipation*
>Christians
>*A few audience member start to laugh*
>Are
>*Everyone is now squirming in their seats ready to laugh like they have never laughed before*
>STUPID!
>*Audience bursts into a ear deafening laughter simultaneously*
>*Audience begins to cheer and stand for an ovation*
>*Bill get up and starts to bow to the camera*
>*The audience cheers and claps so loudly it launches the entire studio into space*
>*Bill starts to do a stripease and ends up giving a lucky member of the audience a lapdance.*

Why do people watch this shit again?
>>
File: 1402956770692.jpg (212 KB, 553x1246) Image search: [Google]
1402956770692.jpg
212 KB, 553x1246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
>>
>>68743508
i enjoyed that quite a lot
>>
>>68743508
The audience does suck but, depending on the panel, I actually do enjoy this show most of the time.
>>
>>68743508

Liberal Echo Chamber

> Dude Weed LMAO

> Conservatives are Racists

> Conservatives are Stupid

> Religion Is Stupid

> Atheism is the only way

> Big Government Is Great
>>
>>68743530
>the cia doesn't give a fuck about democracy

What else is new?
>>
Bill Maher x Ann Coulter forever
>>
>>68743599
Only when it's Ben Affleck
>>
>>68743843

Garry Shandling was the worst panelist. He never gave a thoughtful opinion or perspective. He just made bad joke after bad joke with only Bill laughing. This is what happens when you put your friends on your show.
>>
>>68743530
CIA BASED AS FUCK

KIKE BTFO
>>
>>68743699

>missing the point entirely
>>
>>68743508

It always surprises me that Americans take this man's left-wing views seriously, not because I'm a conservative but because he clearly is. All his material is about how he's smart and those who disagree with him are dumb, the class structure awareness or social analysis is basically nil. He's like Adam Baldwin - notional liberal, but in reality a boorish, insecure snob blowhard. He seems to picture big govt. as a bigger, louder version of himself, shutting everyone down with ranting.
>>
>>68744110

Make that Alec Baldwin, so many Baldwins I don't even
>>
>>68743508
Him and John Lebowitz are absolutely reddit-tier
>>
>>68743699
>we will give you filthy sand niggers democracy whether you want it or not, after all, we know what's best for you

kill yourself you arrogant american pig your ancestors were living in caves when the eurasian heartland was giving birth to emperors
>>
>>68743530

does that even make sense? religious zealots steal land and enforce their own borders with american funded terrorism and palestinian minorities living in the areas, yet to be displaced or forced out, are not allowed to vote. thats the opposite of democracy.
>>
>>68744339

He's probably a butthurt Jew.
>>
>>68744339
They should either accept the superior western way of life or get glassed while stoning their women to death mid goat-coitus.
>>
>>68744035
Do you know anything about the CIA?
>>
>>68744588

Did you watch the fucking video?
>>
>>68743508

Bill's opinions on religion are often one of the most cringeworthy aspects of the show, I will give you that, and when the panel is shitty...there is nothing saving the show.

But, at the same time, there's no other info-tainment "news" programme that fosters debate between such qualified and experienced individuals week after week.

I'd take Real Time over Last Week Tonight, The Daily Show, the Colbert Late Show, the Samantha Bee show, the Nightly Show, etc. It's the best of the bunch.
>>
>>68743508
>I have just got get this

OP was so anxious to meme that he forgot how to write properly.
>>
>*Audience starts to woot*
I didn't realize Bill's audience was so 1337
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw&feature=youtu.be

Why is Bill so based?
>>
>>68744696
Yes, I did. If you did, you'd know the guy is ex-CIA, and that the CIA doesn't give a fuck what gets ruined if it doesn't have an American Flag on it. This is a group of people who will literally perform ops against themselves because they are so vicious and dumb.
>>
>>68744935
Uh huh, so you didn't watch the video. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
File: 13790099162cb98b_l.jpg (65 KB, 450x262) Image search: [Google]
13790099162cb98b_l.jpg
65 KB, 450x262
>>68744935

His point was that Israel's "special relationship" with the USA should not be justified on the basis that it's a democracy.

>and that the CIA doesn't give a fuck what gets ruined if it doesn't have an American Flag on it.

Good, they're doing their job then.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.