[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
May 4th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
May 4th
>>
>>68743188
May the 4 seems like something they'd hate but that would be a nice surprise
>>
>Marked for Deletion: Not Notable
>>
>can't watch ep 3 review anymore
fuck!
>>
>>68743188
A plinkett review where he sucks it's dick
Get de-hype
>>
>>68744057
I don't think they're 100% cynical about Star Wars.
>>
What are you going to do /tv/ if plinket says it is good?
>>
Lads, what if Plinkett surprises us all and trashes TFA?

I mean, fuck, WHY resurrect Plinkett just to suck the movie's dick? That's not what people love about Plinkett. People love Plinkett for his brutal destruction of the prequels. There's no point bringing him back except if we're in for another demolition derby.

On top of that, TFA is actually POPULAR. Imagine the ratings and infamy RLM could get from actually shitting on the movie. It could be a huge deal.

I'm not saying Plinkett definitely will trash the movie, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.
>>
>>68744749
He already did that and it was glorious. The sheeple can't accept that because now they have to find a critic who's even more cynical.
>>
>>68744908
when? I missed it.

TFA wasn't prequel bad, it was mainly the awful main character that I didn't like. Rest was okay.
>>
>>68744749
I simply don't watch movies with black protagonists, so I wouldn't really care.
>>
>>68744956
>hurr durr mary sue
this screams insecure manchild neckbeard you know that right asshole?
Take your buzzwords and stick em where the sun don't shine, there's no place for gross virgin losers like you in the modern world
>>
>>68744900
because pre rec is failing and their patreon has lost 4K (1/3) per month since january
>>
>>68745043
I'm sorry for triggering you sjw, but she's a horrible character and even if theories of being luke's apprentice with fake memories are true it still won't wash away that awful first impression
>>
>>68744956
He praised it in their Half in the bag episode for TFA. He literally said that it was just like he wanted it to be.
Abrams was smart. He had an answer for every single criticism that was brought up in the Plinkett reviews. It's not surprising though. Abrams himself has always been a Plinkett fan.
>>
>>68744359
>>68744359
>>68744359
someone got a torrent or direct link? google is a mess of results.
>>
>>68744749

It was good. Not great or anything, but watchable. Certainly didn't make 'the most boringest ever' movies like the prequels did. Perhaps went a little too far in the opposite direction, though.

And seriously another fucking death star as the big thing to battle is getting fucking old.
>>
>>68744138
This isn't wikipedia.
>>
>>68747212
no, its reddit
>>
CIVIL WAR REVIEW WHEN

I WANT TO TASTE THE DKEK TEARS
>>
>>68745230
You could pretty much overlay the Plinkett reviews "how to fix the prequels" with TFA and abrams ticked every box

In fact that's a good idea for a youtube video
>>
File: yo_dawg1-622x253.jpg (27 KB, 622x253) Image search: [Google]
yo_dawg1-622x253.jpg
27 KB, 622x253
Shitty reviews about shitty movies.
>>
>time for the monthly best of the worst
>it's another jack and wizard episode
I don't think I'm going to give a shit anymore about these fat retards by then.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.