[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: lost.jpg (365 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
365 KB, 1280x800
Will we ever see another season/series?
>>
I hope so. There's still plenty to work with.
Unfortunately the writers don't expect anything anytime soon.
Disney owns several entities associated the show, and Disney likes money, so I can definitely see them revisiting this franchise down the road.
>>
>>68741787
I hope so. Maybe set something during a different age. Explain a few things about the island(giant statue), yet don't give too much away.
>>
>>68741787
Have any of the original writers shown any interest?
>>
Mayoiga
>>
>>68743788
Wow, how have I not heard about this? Thanks, anon!
>>
Yeah. In the next 5 years there will be a LOST 2
>>
>>68744122
>LOST: Part Duex
Source?
>>
>>68744187
Google Lindelof Lost sequel. It was from a couple years ago. He basically said they are gonna do it. Its just not the right time.
>>
>>68744343
> they are gonna do it. Its just not the right time.
I'm alright with this. At least they have some structure on when they'd maybe like to do this.
>>
>>68741787
Probably not. Why should we? It had a conclusive ending
>>
>>68744343

Seriously? Huh, maybe I wont kill myself just yet
>>
>>68744825
It did have a conclusive ending, but don't you think there's more source material for ages of story?
The fact there were other people pulled to this island throughout time, and having only seen certain points of the island(and second island), could leave it open for plenty more ideas and stories.
>>
>>68744947
Yeah, you're right. That would be cool, as long as made the island mysterious again. The episode Across the Sea demystified a lot of what made the island mysterious/interesting, and in a very unsatisfying way. I would like to see it get back some of that
>>
>>68745141
Totally. The mystery is what made the series for me. New unique features to this island, or its neighbor, yet keeping the answers from the viewers. It's fun to use your imagination and come up with theories, instead of being told why and how.
>>
>>68745240
Agreed. If they did do another run, I hope they keep the statue unexplained.
>>
File: gamechanger1.jpg (99 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
gamechanger1.jpg
99 KB, 450x300
>You will never experience L O S T live as it aired with /tv/ again

WE HAVE TO GO BACK.
>>
File: lost.jpg (56 KB, 717x376) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
56 KB, 717x376
>>68745357
>You will never experience L O S T
DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T EXPERIENCE!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.