[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will you be on June 10th, 2016 when this film inevitably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
Where will you be on June 10th, 2016 when this film inevitably changes the worlds perception of video game movies?
>>
Duh, watching it.
>>
>>68741419
I'll be watching it... hoping it's not as bad as the DOOM movies.

A decade of my childhood is riding on this movie.
>>
>>68743906

Your childhood is over.
>>
>>68741419
>June 10th

LUL amerifats
>>
>>68743906
I thought doom was a fun movie. Hard to go wrong with The Rock and Karl Urban, despite how hard it tried to be bad.
>>
>>68741419
Laughing at how it's losing against X-Men Apocalypse's second week on it's debut.
>>
>>68742177
It's a shame they didn't spend the money on CGI, and instead they spend it on these awful shills.
>>
>>68745975
What's up with you in every thread calling everyone shills? Can you not afford your subscription anymore you flaming faggot? Maybe we're just fans of the game. The original RTS, you know Warcraft. Why are you so butthurt?
>>
>>68746461
No, you are not, you are cheap shills trying to desperately market this joint because you know it's going to bomb.
>>
File: KG_FFXV_Artwork.jpg (167 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
KG_FFXV_Artwork.jpg
167 KB, 707x1000
>>68741419
Shame the CGI looks out of date by like a decade.

At least I still have pic related to look forward to.
>>
duncan jones is actually a really good director

i am intrigued to see how he handles it
>>
>>68741419
>tooth piercing
>>
>>68745710
This. Portman alone made that movie worth the ticket price, everything else was candy and icing.
>>
>>68747028
So was Green Lantern.
It's a videogame movie, it's going to bomb, and Duncan's career is over.
>>
>>68745710

It was shit. They had to make it into another fucking zombie movie. Doom is about scientists on Mars who open a portal to hell and unleash the demons and hellspawn into our dimension. Not. Fucking. Zombies.
>>
>>68746954
>>68746954
You are such a fucking douchebag. You have serious problems. I played this from Warcraft 1-3 and the film looks epic. The new trailer is ridiculously good from PAX. You're probably a WoW baby who hates Blizzard with a passion. Call me a shill again and I'll slap your shit with your little buzzword and throw you in a trashcan with your little feet wiggling around like the faggot you are.
>>
I really want it to be good, I really want the relationship between the main orc and the main human to be good and brotherly, but I put zero faith in this
>>
>>68747148
Actually there were zombies in the Doom games. In fact they were the most commonly encountered enemy.
>>
>>68747148
You've never played a Doom game, have you?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.