[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about Hardcore Henry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Hardcore_(2015_film).jpg (92 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore_(2015_film).jpg
92 KB, 250x370
What does /tv/ think about Hardcore Henry?
>>
>>68740536
Fucking loved it. We need more movies like this..

Hell, I'd be okay if it became it's own thing, like the new capeshit or whatever.
>>
I don't understand the appeal. It's basically a rail-shooter that you don't actually get to play.
>>
It was a neat little experiment with a fucking weird plot, decent action and Sharlto Copley.

Was really only let down by the ending fights which were mostly an indistinguishable blur.
>>
They needed to make it in 48fps.
>>
>>68741444
That Mario jump on the floating bodies was pretty boss though, you gotta admit.
>>
>>68741476
If they recut it for the home release that'd be the best thing to do.

Looking forward to the bluray.
>>
>>68740536
Millenial garbage
>>
>>68741517
Fuck. I must have missed that in between the airvent slicing and the de-arming... the multiple de-armings.
>>
I appreciated it and generally enjoyed it, but I was feeling nauseous for most of it
>>
>>68741556
Honestly though, the Big Boss kill was the absolute best.

I mean, how many other movies have you seen where the villain gets the top half of his head severed with a guy's fucking eyeball?
>>
>>68741781
simpsons did it.
>>
>>68741537
i would like jews to leave
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.