[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear The Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 24
File: vlcsnap-00668.jpg (215 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00668.jpg
215 KB, 1916x1076
How can one person be so based?

Strand is LITERALLY the smartest, most logical survivor in the WD universe we have seen so far.

Every decision - logical
His behavior - flawless
Character of the year, every year

-----------------------------------------------------

For those that missed it, here's a link to the webisodes (15 min total) explaining the asian chick and the injured dude on the boat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmclG60FIR8

Also, the show is picking up the pace. I am actually enjoying the survivors-on-a-boat shtick waaay more than I expected. It's engaging, has the post-apoc feel to it and most importantly it's entertaining.

Thoughts?
>>
File: vlcsnap-00623.jpg (260 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00623.jpg
260 KB, 1916x1076
>yfw
>>
File: vlcsnap-00642.jpg (321 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00642.jpg
321 KB, 1916x1076
Strand is basically us, the viewers, getting annoyed by the stupid shit the other characters do.

mandatory hot chick to get the waifu crowd
>>
I'm warming up to it as well. Everyine but strand and the latino chick with the nig tit's dad are annoying
>>
>>68741257
>big tits
>>
File: vlcsnap-00624.jpg (286 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00624.jpg
286 KB, 1916x1076
>>68741257
You know he has seen some shit. I hope he teams up with Strand for best team on WD.
>>
Shit actually happens, unlike the real show
>>
>>68740385

Not disagreeing with you there
>>
>>68741445
is that a not so subtle jab at Rick and his band?
>>
File: 1365709356326.jpg (60 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
1365709356326.jpg
60 KB, 514x540
>it's an "intelligent, rational person with resources and a solid plan has to babysit a bunch of retards and will probably end up getting killed for making the one mistake of showing them some hospitality" episode
Kudos to Travis using his handyman skills to fix the filtration system in a nice callback to the sink in season 1, though. Half the people on that boat would be useful if they didn't all have at least 1 other retard holding them back.
>>
>>68741526
It certainly is, Rick and co. spent season 6 building boring relationships to bring into question who go killed in the last 15 seconds of the season finale
>>
the main lead dude whatever his name is is fucking weak as shit, the poo in loo one

how do they hope to turn him hard and decisive?
>>
I really wanna know what Strand has in store for the cast, he obviously wants to deliver them to somewhere for he would have just MP5'd them all already, what could his superiors want them for?
>>
File: johnson.jpg (34 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
johnson.jpg
34 KB, 512x288
>strand is literally alan johnson from peep show
>>
File: vlcsnap-00614.jpg (212 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00614.jpg
212 KB, 1916x1076
>>68741599
>>68741611
I can't see him as the lead guy.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF A LEADER TO YOU?

He can be the handyman sidekick tho.

>>68741668
I still think he has been smuggling drugs with the boat.

No idea why he needs the people tho. Crew? Eyes for when he is asleep? Something entirely non-practical and more mystical?
>>
>>68741742
>Crew? Eyes for when he is asleep?

This seems the most reasonable explanation.

A bunch of family ties, so he knows they are not scum and just regular people, etc.
>>
>>68741668
i think he just wants some people around to use them and, like the mother guessed, hes going to dump them. obviously he is heading to some sort of bunker for important people and he only has so much time to get their before they close the door, something like those nuclear fallout shelters that are set up to last a couple of years with food and supplies until its safe to go outside.

strand knows he cant make it there alone, so basically hes just using those people as meat shields until he gets where he needs to be
>>
>>68741742
Honestly that makes a ton of sense. Never heard the drugs theory but it would explain
>Mexico
>shitton of money
>Weapons
>Mysterious superiors
But it still doesn't explain why he keeps the whole cast around, most of them are literally retarded and the one or two that aren't don't trust him at all. Also he doesn't sleep, remember?
>>
File: vlcsnap-00650.jpg (316 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00650.jpg
316 KB, 1916x1076
>>68741844
Ooh a super secret government silo/bunker? Nice.
>>
>>68741611
>how do they hope to turn him hard and decisive?
they don't. his fuccboi son is going to step up, after poo in the loo dies
>>
>>68741928
or not government, just a rich dudes' retreat
>>
>>68740385
His interactions with the females on the boat have sort of been unrealstic if you ask me. Strand has his big ol black dick bulging out of his pants in every scene and not one of the women have tried to sneak into the top deck at night to suck him off?

BS, especially when 2 of the women on the boat are white, and one of them is a proven black cock slut. If this was real life they would all be taking turns on strands massive black cock.
>>
>>68741979
>killing off your main character

He is the show lead remember? Rick is still alive.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00629.jpg (257 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00629.jpg
257 KB, 1916x1076
>>68742007
Keep that shit out of my threads.

>>68741982
Right, that too. Actually that makes more sense, if he is really going to Mexico.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00670.jpg (442 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00670.jpg
442 KB, 1916x1076
RIP
>>
File: vlcsnap-00603.jpg (316 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00603.jpg
316 KB, 1916x1076
>>
>>68742022
>>
File: vlcsnap-00573.jpg (441 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00573.jpg
441 KB, 1916x1076
>got a yacht
>resupply runs with the boat
>no one can touch you on the sea
>god fish forever
>desalinator for water

You only need access to fuel for the best zombie apoc setup.
>>
>not killing everyone but keeping alicia locked away to relieve your sexual frustrations
unrealistic if you ask me
>>
>>68742246
How will he survive the hours when he sleeps?

He needs people to maintain and crew to boat.
>>
>>68742278
there's got to be a submarine hanging around somewhere
>>
I thought Nicholas was the main character not the poo in a loo guy?
>>
>>68742235
the only problem with that is storms. you are shit fucked if there's a huge storm at sea. the sea is unpredictable. even if they found a zombie free area to port in during the storm, it doesnt mean the yacht would survive it. one big hurricane and the boat could be swept ashore, or one rogue wave and its sunk.
>>
>>68741611
>the main lead dude whatever his name is is fucking weak as shit, the poo in loo one

He's mandalorian you racist fuck
>>
>>68742315
i too think nick is supposed to evolve into the main character. which is why strand wants him around, he can sense that shit. poo in the loo is too much of a softy. i can definitely see him dying. his beak nosed son, though, they'll keep around, they already had him step up by putting that broken backed guy out of his misery.

i honestly like nick now that he isnt being a soulless druggie. he's got brass balls getting up into a zombies face.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00678.jpg (315 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00678.jpg
315 KB, 1916x1076
>>68742353
True. Big ass storms are mostly seasonal and follow similar paths tho. It comes down to experience yachting/boating I guess.

>>68742424
lel
>>
>>68742445
There is something about Nick that annoys me on a very basic level. Can't figure out what it is.
>>
>>68740385
I'm sure they'll find a way to fuck him up by having his real reason for wanting to go to Mexico be fucking retarded.
>>
>>68742551
True love? Science? Horoscopes?
>>
How much better would the show be if they just killed these two off?
>>
>>68740385
Why didn't strand dump the family especially the annoying lib mother and take the Asian chick on instead as a sex slave?
>>
>>68742530
he was annoying the first season, as he was constantly lying and looking for drugs. basically, being a pretty realistic druggie. he also strikes me as rather childish, but that is actually another realistic aspect of a drug addict, as most junkies, if they started using young, seem to stay emotionally/mentally stunted and act pretty immature.

my older sister used drugs when she was a teenager, shes 40 now and still has the emotional maturity/temper of a 16 year old.
>>
>>68742698
Every woman but the Asian one (although she seems fucking retarded now because she showed no mercy to everyone but some random cunt she met on the plane)
Indian looking guy
Indian guy's son

I also find it funny that Asian woman killed the guy that clogged up their yacht and none of them know but based black man got revenge anyway
>>
Character nicknames

Strand

Poo in loo
Xena
Linking park
Teen tits
Nick

Latino gangsta
Latino tits
>>
>>68742879
Nick "nickname" should be Young Johnny Depp. Or, Voldemort with a tan.
>>
>>68742777
Good insight senpai, thanks for sharing
>>
>>68742939
balding discount johnny depp
>>
>>68742879
I've been calling them

Black guy

Not Rick
Not Lori
Not Carl
The hot one
Junkie Depp

Mexico
Oh yeah, that character exists
>>
Can't wait for Nick to hit that titty latino slut
>>
So is it basically confirmed that Nick is the Darryl for this group? He has quickly become a badass.
>>
>>68742353
>one big hurricane and the boat could

yeah but not off the coast of California and they are pretty far south too. You could still run into a storm issue but nothing like off the east coast. I can't even remember a time when a California port got storm raped like we see on the east coast and I've live out here my entire life.

the main problem is pirate like actions. The entire coast line of California has boats everywhere. So you end up being at risk for anyone with dingy and a gun from trying to take your shit. Being it's really, really easy to get a boat in California.

as for the show, it's better than last season but I still hate a most of the characters.
>>
>>68743019
am i the only one that nick strikes as being kind of gay? did i miss hints that he wants to fuck the spanish chick?
>>
>>68743059

I like him because he is Stannis Jnr but he needs to stop with the annoying "above it all" attitude.
>>
>>68743083
Yes you did.nigga. Nick has beem flirting and dropping himts all over
>>
>>68743115
his attitude doesnt feel like "above it all" to me, more like "im just gonna roll with it"

he takes shit as it comes and doesn't freak out over every little thing. he's pretty chill and level headed.
>>
This show is awful. Top to bottom, everything about it is bad. Only saving grace is prime qt daughter.
>>
>>68743146
was i just not in the room when that stuff was happening? i cant even remember him TALKING to her, let alone flirting. the only people i can think of him interacting with this season are his sister, strand, and sometimes his mom.

though now im remembering him asking about the spanish girls bandage, and getting her some antibiotics, but it didnt seem flirty to me.
>>
>>68743193

he nearly got eaten because he decided to go for a swim
>>
This show is annoying me, Strand would be shot on the spot, im sorry but I would throw that nigger over the boat in a moment. The mexicans that act all Familia only shit would stop dead in their tracks and lastly the ocean isnt the answer, the fuck you going down to mexico, head to Northern California, not fucking Baja
>>
>>68743257
no he nearly got eaten because that little faggot jumped off the boat and nick jumped in after him, then tried to make him feel better about being a suicidal shit by pretending everything was cool and they were just swimming for fun.
>>
Realistically speaking, how could i get Michelle Ang to use my mouth as a personal toilet? And while she yells and laughs at me pointing out how disgusting i am.
>>
>>68740385
>perfect
>nigger
Even more unrealistic than zombies.
>>
>>68740385
>so much negro-worship in OP
reddirt, pls GTFO
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68743471

What an original post, welcome to the fold brother /tv/!

*BOWS*

unkempt cumslurper
>>
>>68741423
Dude, he only cares about his daughter...he doesn't trust anyone, not even Strand.
I dislike everyone except Strand and Nick
>>
>build up a character for a seemingly unrelated little set of shorts
>bring her into something official
>Strand fucking kicks her off unceremoniously at the end of the episode

I can get passing by that raft of like thirty fucking people. But it was literally TWO, soon to be ONE people, she knows what the fuck she's doing which was basically her character in the shorts.

Also, Strand is acting kind of stupid, you guys gotta understand this. There's no point in being sneaky and shady when the world is ending and you're the odd one out of all these fuckers who are all buddy buddy and family? You can peddle fucking drugs all you want, buddy, these people would not give a FUCK as long as he was transparent and working to ensure the group's safety.

At least he isn't FULL retard like that mexican guy.
>>
>>68742939
he is voldemort
>>
>>68742142
this made me laugh hahahahahahha
>>
>>68742424
kek
>>
>>68741678
Holy fuck I knew I recognized that booming voice
>>
>>68742853
>I also find it funny that Asian woman killed the guy that clogged up their yacht and none of them know but based black man got revenge anyway

Most underrated post ITT. I legit lol'd.
>>
Strand's obviously a cartel asset.

>Loaded
>Guns
>Superiors in Mexico
>Yacht for smuggling under the guise of being a rich guy with a boat for vacations
>Experience with junkies, obviously keeping close with Nick for when the shit hits the fan in Mexico between the group and he can just have his bosses throw him a key of heroin to keep Nick in line.

And the most obvious one:

>Tons of the casting for Season 2B is made up of Mexican cartel and gang member roles.
>>
>>68744165
>>68742853
>I also find it funny that Asian woman killed the guy that clogged up their yacht and none of them know but based black man got revenge anyway

what?
Please xplain?
>>
>>68744189
Post source of the casting u nigger
>>
>>68742235
yachts require more maintenance than you can fucking imagine anon, you'd not last long at all.
source, I used to work in a boatyard and built fuckers like pictured TV yacht
>>
Walking Dead Season 1> Fear Season 1

Probably Fear Season 2 > Walking Dead Season 2

Dog shit> Season 6 Finale
>>
You all liked this episode better than Game of Dykes too or is it just me?
>>
>>68741678
>>68744058
That's not him.
>>
Why is literally everyone except Strand completely incompetent?
>>
>>68741742
I think I know why Bully wants to save all the kids.
>>
>>68744387
No trees to hang themselves off either
>>
>>68744212
The guy clogging up the yacht was on the raft with the Asian bitch and the dying teen, she killed him and his hand/arm led to them being stuck for the day.
Black man then got revenge unknowingly when he cut the rope pulling them through the ocean.
>not being able to keep up with this simple show
>>
File: superior.gif (2 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
superior.gif
2 MB, 500x210
Anyone find it odd that her and Strand haven't fucked once yet? I mean she has to be craving BBC everyday after leaving her bf.
>>
>>68744376
Everyone but the women are useful, which is weird because most female characters are written to be more competent than men in shows nowadays. GoT is a big example of it
>>
>>68744376
nick and grandpa spic are not incompetent. grandpa spic though is being held back by his family and paranoia.
>>
>>68744587
>which is weird because most female characters are written to be more competent than men in shows nowadays
Literally the only show out of the 6 I watch where this happens is Game of Thrones. Are you a cuck that watches Saturday Night Live or something?
>>
>>68744598
>nick

>swims in water right next to random mysterious smoke and wreckage
>swims in zombie infested water
>stands right on edge of cliff
hasn't fucked his qt sister
>>
>>68744598
Travis isn't incompetent either. He just saved their lives. Neither is Madison. She's pretty much the main character. Fucking autists.
>>
>>68744262

How long could a yacht function without maintenance? And what sort of dangers would you face without a proper mechanic? I literally know nothing about boats.
>>
>>68744479
That makes no sense at all
>>
>>68742530
He's a fucking junkie. The show is making him glamorous, as they can feed him lines and make him a badass, but anybody who's dealt with junkies will despise him. He will fuck up, eventually, and the audience will hate him.
>>
>be me
>sure I recognize hot Asian chick from somewhere
>google
oh shit, she was fucking Tai-San in the Tribe. yes, her name is literally Tai-San
Was also in Neighbours apparently.
>>
>>68744845
Are you retarded or just pretending to be?
>>
>>68744237

It's from an AMC leaker. Same guy responsible for the Denise arrow/Negan cliffhanger leaks

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD, Ep 209, 210
Episodic
AMC
SAG-AFTRA

Exec Producers: Dave Erickson, Robert Kirkman,
David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero
Co-EPs: Andrew Bernstein
Producers: Frank Hildebrand, Alan Page
Consulting Producer: Brian Buckner
Director: Deborah Chow
Writer: Alan Page
Casting Director: Wendy O’Brien
Casting Associate: Gina Gallego
Shoot Dates: April 4-13

[MANUEL] Latino. (26) –– tough, cholo. Worked in the lower levels of local organized crime since he was a kid, slowly making his way up through the ranks during the cartel conflicts of the early 2000's. He's a pure gangster that won't hesitate to kill a man that gets in his way. POSSIBLE RECURRING MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH

[BRIDE](Late 20s early 30s) Caucasian. The kind of woman who has been planning her wedding since she was a little girl. A Type A perfectionist, she puts her heart into everything she does. She’s thoughtful yet demanding, and with those closest to her shows a softer side.

[CARLOS](Early 30s) Latino. Born in raised in the U.S. with first generation parents from Mexico, he speaks Spanish but usually only with his parents. He’s a faithful man with a temper that flares most when defending those he loves. MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH. GUEST STAR recurring.

[JUAN](Mid 20s) Latino. Born and raised in the U.S. with first generation parents from Mexico. Speaks Spanish, but uses it most "to impress the ladies." He looks up to his brother. MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH. GUEST STAR recurring.

[GERARDO](Early 20s) Latino. Born and raised in Mexico -- he has witnessed violence most of his life. To avoid the violence, he got himself a job. When not working, he is surfing in the ocean - the place he feels most at home. MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH. GUEST STAR recurring.
>>
>>68744929
>Yacht breaks down
>Cast go to island
>Meet asian girl on island
>At same point hand discovered in pipe on boat
>Asian girl did it

what?
>>
>>68744989

The guy Travis fishes out of the Yacht filters was the guy on the raft the Asian woman stabbed at the beginning of the episode. Even if it's dumb, it happened.
>>
>>68744829
the more complex the boat the larger the issues

The biggest ones that come to mind are the desal system and the waste management system. Desalination systems require power to work so you are always using gas if you are making water, and the waste systems won't work without water.

Also you have batteries on the boat that need to balance electrical load, and even though you can recharge them, because you are always using them, they won't even last nearly as long as your car battery.

Let me see.... obviously corrosion is a big problem both inside (mold and rust, especially inside electronics) and outside because of salt water and oxidation. I'm about 100% sure the yacht in the show is fiberglass too, and that can help reduce some surface corrosion, but most of the actual working parts are still metal and even if the prop is stainless or aluminum or even brass, the shaft is steel.

There are also a lot of complications that can arise from the drive system itself and how it connects the shaft to the power, kinda like your car transmission but fuckall more complicated because it has to deal with water and seals and a lot of other shit on top of the basic mechanical problems

A bigger problem than gas would probably be lubricant, grease, oil etc. Plenty more but those are the simplest ones off the top of my head. Also if I WERE to be on a boat in zombie apoc id prefer steel over fiberglass, you can fix steel easier.
>>
>>68745302
probably should have mentioned, a lot of this stuff won't destroy the boat, but it will require maintenance by people that know what they are doing and that is best done on land or dry-docked for the largest boats, so the buildup of shit breaking because you can't maintain it is the problem, not any of the individual things i mentioned alone.
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
>>68744989
Did you even watch the show? Can you read and understand English?
>>
>>68745803
Why are you so angry? Off your meds?
>>
>>68744344
Are you serious? At its worst GoT beats TWDs best
>>
>>68746058
I think you need some bad pooooosy
>>
>>68746058
I love how you drones flock to 4chan just for Game of Thrones.
>>
>>68744989
Are you retarded? The guy who was stuck in in the filtration system was the last person on the boat with her. He said she needed to put him (the kid) out of his misery, or he was going to do it, but stopped himself from saying it. Never time we see him he's fishfood. And she already killed one survivor for threatening the kid, only a moron couldn't figure out that she killed him to protect the kid.
>>
>>68741668
The thing you want most in any kind of crisis is people around you can trust to a reasonable extent. They're retarded but they'll stand with him in a firefight or help treat him if he gets appendicitis or something.
>>
>>68744498
Not everyone is thinking about sex 24/7, especially in a life and death situation you virgin.
>>
>>68745302
So Viking knarr it is?
>>
>>68741668
Organ harvesting and blood for transplants.
Medical industry will be gone, so healthy blood and organs will be very valuable.
>>
Dude I love watching shitskins fuck white women lmao
>>
>>68746844
>Are you retarded?
Are you?
>>
>>68747011
No. I'm able to follow a plot in a television show without it being spelled out for me.
>>
>>68746955
Where in the USA were you born?
>>
>>68744853
This, if he's written even somewhat realistically he'll sell them all down the river for a hit of heroine the first chance he gets.
>>
>>68747039
I'm happy you're so proud of your only life skill. Good for you champ.
>>
>>68744189
>yfw Gus shows up with Jesse and they kill all the cartel guys
>>
>>68747048
>implying I'm am*rican
>>
what i dislike about these shows is the dumb decisionmaking the characters make

>episode 1: hurr i think i'll go for a swim in the ocean... oh no a floating zombie!!
>episode 2: hurr ill hug my dead girl and not expect anything to go wrong.. oh no she turned into a zombie & bit my neck!!
>episode 3: hurr i think i'll go scavenging in this fuselage for supplies.. oh no a zombie!!
>>
>>68740385
Why aren't dismembered zombie heads floating around on the sea like mines ready to bite silly faggots who swim?
The body would rot and fall away to the seabed.
>>
>>68747113
>>68747113
>being salty over having a terrible cognitive ability
>>
File: 1450918220953.jpg (47 KB, 434x366) Image search: [Google]
1450918220953.jpg
47 KB, 434x366
>>68744928
>the Tribe
holy shit all dat nostalgia
>h-hold me
>>
>>68747418
>Being an unemployed Australian with a cuck fetish.
>>
so how does the series stay interesting without turning into Road Warrior?
>>
I was expecting a Dead Island scenario since we saw that resort and zombies with the Anthropologist guy in episode 2 desu senpai, from the promo for next sunday it looks like they end up at the border
>>
>>68747452
>I lost the argument so bad, let me distract him with meme buzzword insults that have nothing to do with anything

I'm sorry you're too stupid to recognize the striped the the guy on the boat was wearing is the same shirt the guy with his arm trapped inside the boat was wearing.
>>
>>68747666
Are you genuinely sorry though?
Apology accepted
>>
>>68747690
Looking for any reason to deflect being stupid, huh scooter?
>>
>>68747833
Yes sure whatever floats your boat Crocodile Dundee.
You're right, you finally have some attention and validation in your life you so desperately crave.
>>
File: 1458085835042.jpg (55 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1458085835042.jpg
55 KB, 316x533
>>68746955
>plebbit >>
>>
>>68745154
BUT HE HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING IT WAS CONNECTED TO HER
>>
>>68747948
Nobody ever implied that they knew that. He said from the start Strand unknowingly got revenge for that guy.
>>
>>68747911
>implying I care what a retard thinks
>>
>>68747911
That projection was pretty good lad
>>
>>68748227
You obviously care
>>68748274
What part did you like most about it? My fake accent?
>>
>>68747452
You may have actual autism.
>>
>>68748597
You think so Doctor Oz?
>>
that fat kid from season 1 is coming back this season? I bet he'll be shredded and smash alicia
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 720x354) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10 KB, 720x354
Yikes, I know they're still good numbers but this doesn't draw a good picture for the shows future which is a shame because I'm kind of liking this show and think it will get better.

I was happy when Strand cut the rope, I hope that chink character doesn't come back.
>>
Can we all agree Chris is the hottest guy on the show? I nutted so hard thinking about his sweet boypussy.
>>
>>68748786
NORMIES BTFO
>>
>>68748723
Alicia and Chris should fuck.
>>
>>68740385
I keep worrying that the show will make him into an allegory about being nice and good. I really hope he lasts a few seasons at least. If the show lasts.
>>
File: 01.png (3 MB, 2836x804) Image search: [Google]
01.png
3 MB, 2836x804
>>68744212
>>68744845
Wow, really? The asian girl already killed someone on the plane, and one of the survivors for trying to kill the kid. Stripe shirt guy already tried to threaten to kill the kid if he has to, and the next time we see him, he's dead in the water. Gee, I wonder who did that.
>>
>>68749094
Strand probably. They are the highest crime demographic you know
>>
File: Chris.png (692 KB, 700x967) Image search: [Google]
Chris.png
692 KB, 700x967
Mexicorl is becoming based
>>
>>68749094
why was that chink trying to protect the kid she didn't even know?
>>
>>68741678
nigga that's holy wayne
>>
>>68749247
Bad writing made her
>>
>>68742007
Finally someone else notices this glaring flaw. The fact that that Asian women didn't jump out that boat, bend down in front of strand, and pull her panties down while yelling at strand to insert his big black member into her tight Asian pussy so she could feel some escapism from the horrors she has been witnessing took me completely out the show.

It's just not buyable to me that real flesh and blood women would overlook a BBC in those circumstances.
>>
>>68747246
worst part for me is how they don't avoid evert single accident at sea and then they wonder why there's a dead guy in the filter

strand is the worst driver ever
>>
>>68740385

Is this show worth watching to someone who gave up on the original?
>>
>>68749247

she says 'we owe him'
what did she mean by this? srs
>>
>>68749247
>>68749413
Watch the webisodes
>>
>>68749520
I did it still doesn't make sense. She just took a seat on the plane the boy wanted his mother to have.
>>
File: 1459205506809.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1459205506809.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>68740385
>shut the door
>SHUT THE DOOOOORRRRR

i should not have laughed at this. Damn you /tv/.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z9fV557rl8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>68742954
JUST
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-16-18h50m09s95.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-16-18h50m09s95.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68743647

I'm guessing he's some sort of human trafficker, or sells organs. That wouldn't explain why he's throwing other people off though. You'd think he'd want as many people as he could get if that were the case. Maybe he's paranoid and thinks he couldn't take that many people in an all out fight, or he's assigned a set number of people to bring in. No idea.
>>
>>68749786
....and then the zombie apocalypse broke out and the plane crashed into the ocean where the kid was floating unconscious.

context
>>
>>68742954
He has a brigther career ahead than Johnny Depp at this point though.
>>
>>68743647
>Also, Strand is acting kind of stupid, you guys gotta understand this. There's no point in being sneaky and shady when the world is ending and you're the odd one out of all these fuckers who are all buddy buddy and family?

You can if you work for terrible people who casually butcher innocents that get involved in their business. He doesn't want to tell them anything so that his cartel masters don't have them all raped and flayed. They're not going to care about the world ending or whatever, stupid gringos who know too much get iced. Strand is trying his best to save them by giving them plausible deniability and leaving them ignorant, and all Sparky McColumbia and The Great White Hope keep doing is digging and digging and trying to get more people involved, which means more dead people on the far end. Strand's already in hot water by being tardy with his delivery or whatever it is he's doing, the more strikes against him when they arrive the less likely any of them will be allowed to live.
>>
>>68749786
you have to remember this isnt rick's crew of commandos and seal level trained super assassins .
society is barely breaking down and people still think this is temporary. the actions of most people on this show are motivated under the premise that shortly order will restore and their actions that are considered illegal will be brought up in court. morality is still a factor is what im trying to say
>>
>>68749259
Granted! :’D
>>
Based character rankings
1 Daniel
2 Strand
3 Nick
10.. Samoa Joe
Fuck the rest
>>
>>68752599
1.Strand
2.Nick
3.Fat spic who got redpilled in /pol/ about zombies before everyone else
9. Nicaraguan genocide grandpa
10. Obama principal
That's it
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.