[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that to yield the Mjolnir, you need to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (109 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
109 KB, 680x478
So we can all agree that to yield the Mjolnir, you need to be
1. White
2. Male

Can SJWs change the Marvel Universe so that PoCs and women minorities can lift the hammer?
>>
but the vision was red and ???
>>
>>68740240
yea. and portrayed by a blatantly white male.
>>
hammerposting new 2016 meme?
>>
Vision isn't white.
>>
>>68740240
>Can SJWs change the Marvel Universe so that PoCs and women minorities can lift the hammer?

Now that Joss "Top Cuck" Whedon is gone, that'll never happen.

Reminder that he would have demanded to have Punisher to be killed off because he hates guns.
>>
>>68740240
>1. White
>2. Male
>3. Table
fixed :^)
>>
>>68740240
Beta Ray Bill was an orange cyborg horse-man from space and he could lift the hammer.
>>
File: rickyOpunch.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rickyOpunch.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>68740240
the vision picking up that hammer was the dumbest fucking thing i've seen
>>
>>68740514
in /pol/ eyes the false flag only works if we're as dumb as tumblr.

>not tumblr
>>
Wonder Woman picked it up and she's not male.
>>
>>68741050
not true
>>
File: TippingAtBlackScienceMan.gif (1 MB, 463x257) Image search: [Google]
TippingAtBlackScienceMan.gif
1 MB, 463x257
>>68740561
>I like the Punisher
>>
File: thorwonderwoman.jpg (64 KB, 620x393) Image search: [Google]
thorwonderwoman.jpg
64 KB, 620x393
>>68741081
>>
>>68740839
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>68741328
fake hammer obviously. you can clearly see it's drawn
>>
>>68741409
Kino
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.