[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man of Spiders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Snyder_instagram_filter.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snyder_instagram_filter.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
Zach Snyder is now directing the Spiderman Homecoming
Write me a script synopsis

Inb4
>stop incredible nephew
>>
>>68739682
Spider-man is chasing his Moby Dick, in the from of the Chameleon.

Webhead is also Jesus and King Arthur.
>>
>>68739682
Spiderman Jesus parallels
Aunt may as Mary paralell
Mary Jane is a misunderstood as girl in a Mary magdelline parallel
>>
>>68739766
This
Also Spidey has to kill people because he's in a Snyder movie.
>>
File: shocker.jpg (51 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
shocker.jpg
51 KB, 768x576
>>68739740
>his Moby Dick
Do you mean Shocker?
>>
>>68739740
Who does he kill?
>>
>Uncle Ben tells Peter not to help people
>Spiderman snaps the neck of the guy that killed Uncle Ben
>Green Goblin holds the city hostage, Peter Parker consults with a priest to make a decision about what to do
>Spiderman lets the train derail killing hundreds instead of trying to stop it
>>
A slow motion death scene for Uncle Ben
>>
File: 9982347234.jpg (3 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
9982347234.jpg
3 KB, 165x115
>>68739682
It'd probably top Raimi's trilogy.
It'd also provoke hordes of fanboys and plebs to be butthurt for years.
>>
>>68739864
I chose Chameleon because he is white, for the pottery

>>68739886
He kills Aunt May
>>
>>68739923
>when saving the runaway train spiderman assumes a Jesus on the cross pose, highlighted by a slow mo shot
>>
>>68739986
It would be, for lack of a better word, KINO.
>>
>Norman creates Venom with Eddie's dead body and his own blood.
>Spidey dies after killing him but at the end of the movie we se a bunch of spiders coming out of his grave.
>>
STOP MY WEBSLINGING NEPHEW
>>
File: STOP, ARACHNID NEPHEW.jpg (44 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
STOP, ARACHNID NEPHEW.jpg
44 KB, 800x605
>Peter, the world is a dangerous place. You want to be a scientist, don't you? Scientists always take about humanity's biological evolution, but they never talk about our psychological evolution. You wanna' know why? Because he didn't evolve a damn thing. We're just as violent, barbaric and supersticious as we were in the past, we just got better at hiding it beneath a veneer of self-righteousness. We, and I include myself in that, we are afraid of what we don't understand. Whenever something comes up that defies explanation, we are reminded of how little we are in the grand scheme of things. That we're like... Spiders, in the big house that's this world. And we try to squash the new thing, before it can squash us. Whenever you stand out for any reason, be it 'cause you're smart, or funny, or good at sports... You will challenge someone's self of perception and self-worth. Whenever you stand out, you will make someone feel small. You will make them fear being squashed. And they'll try to squash you first. Remember that, Peter. Standing out is a choice, and one that carries the burden of responsability. You choose to make yourself know, and you'll make friends and enemies alike. Choice is the greatest gift you can get when you become an adult. And with that great power, comes a great responsability. The responsability to live with your choices. To know that, for every choice you make, you squashing someone... Or encouraging them to squash you. I never loved your aunt.
>>
>>68740326
>Climax is Spiderman, Black Cat, and Punisher versus Venom
>>
>>68739682

> Spider-man battles the Sinister Six in a 300 style film in a CGI New York City
>>
Heheh

meme
>>
>>68739682
Who do you think I am, Chris Stuckmann? I can't write a good script in 20 minutes!
>>
>>68740629
Tell that to Norman's snapped neck.
>>
>>68739682
It would probably have to do with Peter killing a girl with her radioactive smene like one of the comics because snyder is a fucking deranged psycho
>>
>>68740503
I-I would watch the fuck out of that
>>
The newspaper or police headquarters is interviewing some important witness/terrorist/famous figure and the building gets taken over die hard style. Spiderman goes to help and finds the Punisher already there trying to kill all the bad guys/rescue the witness. Young Spiderman has to learn how to work together with Frank to save the day and not kill too many people.
>>
Stop, unstoppable cousin!
>>
Spiderman will help very few people and when he does its shown in a dour depressing light
>>
Peter gets triggered by someone saying the name Ben
>"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME"
>>
>>68739682
>Spider of Murder

BRAVO ZACK
>>
>>68740431
10/10.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.