[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any predictions for tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: better-call-saul.png (190 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul.png
190 KB, 480x240
Any predictions for tonight?
>>
are you a ruseman
>>
>>68739187

uh what? season finale was last week, mate.
>>
>>68739284
That was the season finale?

Ah shit
>>
Probably the same as last week..*yawn*
>>
>>68739304
yep. while i thought it was a strong episode, i also thought it was a weak season finale. i kind of wish they went for something more definitively final chapterish than simply laying plot points for next season.
>>
>>68739268
>are you a ruseman

i've seen this posted before but i just said it aloud and it's pretty funny
>>
>>68739304
Yes it was.
>>
>>68739304
I've never seen this show, but how the fuck could you not tell it was the season finale?
>>
Training arc in namek, the show
>>
>>68739187
Wait a sec are you trying to make me sad?
>>
>>68739702
Well it's not like there was a flashing sign at the end of the episode saying THANKS FOR WATCHING THE SEASON FINALE OF BETTER CALL SAUL dumb fuck
>>
nothing happens, the show
>>
>>68739702
it really felt like any other episode. nothing very conclusive occurred in it, which was a letdown. it felt like the showrunner was simply moving pieces in place for the next season.
>>
This week, nothing happens. Literally.
>>
>>68739702
The name of the episode is literally "finale"
>>
So is Chuck gonna cuck Jim and make him Saul? As someone who has a close relationship with my brother, I fucking hate Chuck.
>>
>>68740282
It only takes one woman and say goodbye to your relationship with your brother
>>
HA HA HA
I get it. Nothing happend, thats why you didnt even realised that it was over
HAHA!

Im going watch a show, that I hate and then meme the shit out of the threads about it
>>
>>68740282
i wonder how many seasons it's going to take for Jimmy to become Saul. two more or so? and how will they explain how no one knows him as Jimmy McGill in Breaking Bad. both are set in ABQ, right? that's a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>68740370
Yeah that's pretty much /tv/ in a nutshell
Epic memers that will go down in history as the most epicly meming memelords the memeiverse has ever memed
>>
It's like nobody involved in the writing, directing, nor acting knows any laywers.
>>
File: 1451698319286.png (466 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451698319286.png
466 KB, 900x900
>>68740346
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! DISGUSTING INFERIOR HUMANS, FUCKING DIE!
>>
>>68740399
Maybe he has Mike kill them all
>>
Tonight is the premiere of Better Call Saul's prequel that takes place in colonial times.
>>
>>68740456

funny, i know two lawyers and they both love the show, often calling out how their bosses are arrogant assholes like Chuck's partner, but that Jimmy is a real stretch, even for an ambulance chaser. then again, he's more con man than lawyer, right? what did Jesse call him? a criminal lawyer, emphasis on criminal?
>>
chuck is kill
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.