[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle of the greats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 1280x1828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 1280x1828
Brock Sampson VS Sterling Archer
>>
Early Venture Bros. Brock was him at the peak of his prime able to mass murder an army and coerce the enemy into surrendering from fear.

Judging from the clothes and knife Archer is fucked.
>>
I'd say you have to split it up into categories,
Power
Sexuality
Wittiness
I'd say Brock wins power due to the fact that it is Brock fucking Sampson.
Archer would win for being the most sexual because "phrasing" and he bangs most anything.
And for wittiness I'd say Archer again as he comes out with sow of the funniest remarks.
However we that Archer wins in a battle Brock perhaps a better question is, who is better.
>>
True, true but could Archer not just talk his way out of it?
>>
File: I'm so totally magic.jpg (74 KB, 600x681) Image search: [Google]
I'm so totally magic.jpg
74 KB, 600x681
>>68735633
Archer looses when its funny.
Brock never looses because that's the joke.

Brock wins, but that fight would be great!
>>
>>68735633
Archer is highly capable when he isn't trying and basically unstoppable when he is, but Brock is Brock. Good fight, and I like to think that they'd eventually work of out
>>
>>68735633
Batman vs Superman
>>
There was an episode where Brocks voice actor was in Archer. Neither of them came out unscathed at the end.
>>
File: H+Jon+Benjamin.jpg (92 KB, 481x594) Image search: [Google]
H+Jon+Benjamin.jpg
92 KB, 481x594
Brock wins because Patrick Warburton voices him and he's a big guy (6'3) in good shape. Archer is voiced by fatty manlet (5'6) JUST H. Jon Benjamin. So, Patrick throws a punch from across the mic, fight's over.
>>
Holy shit this would be fun.
>>68737430
Ive always hated this argument, literally anyone can win in a fight if their author was willing enough.
>>
>>68737523
Archer quarter-asses to half-ass. I don't think he actually has ever given it his all which will fuck him over in this fight as its just part of his character to never give more than 50% effort.
>>
Brock just fucked with archers kid and archer just fucked with the venture boys.
Who would kill who first?
>>
>>68738580
Both of them have their (one) favorite weapon, and no >They'd just beeeeee frens :-)
bullshit
>>
>>68735633
I like archer but this isn't a fair fight

Brock vs Black Dynamite would be better
Or
Brock vs the "female" guard from super jail

Seeing as DC is going a Johnny Quest series does that mean Venture Bros are in the DC universe ? (Brock knew Race)

Plus venture bros should have their own comic because I hate waiting 3 years for a 7 episode season
>>
>>68735633
Early Brock is unstoppable god of war

Late Brock is a pussy whipped wuss who's into being fucked in the ass by domineering women

Didn't watch enough of Archer for assessment
>>
>>68737430
he needs the spiderman pajama bottoms haha
>>
Xander Crews
>>
>>68738580
So Archer finally gives it his all? I still think Brock wins in a close fight but Archer doesn't die because he's somehow impossible to kill. Dude got shot like 5 times in the spine and survived.
>>
File: Wilkerson vs White.jpg (205 KB, 1159x618) Image search: [Google]
Wilkerson vs White.jpg
205 KB, 1159x618
Walt vs Hal
Walter gets to know 5 minutes beforehand
Hal is thrown into it without knowing what's going on
>>
>>68738728
>Brock vs the "female" guard from super jail
That's a shitty fucking crossover, but the fight will be entertaining at least
>>
File: brock_sampson.jpg (349 KB, 700x701) Image search: [Google]
brock_sampson.jpg
349 KB, 700x701
...what are you saying, little man? You don't like Zep?
According to the writers, Brock can't ever lose. He's as hyper skilled as Archer but with better luck and a bigger wiener.
>>
Well they're both "good guys" so they end up becoming friends when Brock mentions that his mother's name is Malory.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=frbkH4eGoAA

Best archer epsiode.
>>
>>68738769
The unstoppable force versus the immovable object.
>>
>>68738970
RAMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
>>68735633
That Archer looks off-model as fuck
How's the new series btw?
>>
>>68738970

Cock flavoured spit..?
>>
>>68739255
New series was great, and it looks like fanart with someone who favors the venture brothers style more.
>>
>>68739255
Ive only seen the first 3 but theyre pretty damn funny imo.
>>
>>68739333
I just read up they're doing the overarcing plot thing again like Archer Vice, I hope it has more self contained episodes though

Well, best get the torrents going lads
>>
Did Venture Brothers get worse or did my tastes just change? The show just seems like a boring circle jerk since the early seasons. "Oh look, supervillains are really some big stupid bureaucracy haha." Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>68739434

I dunno man, I've never really "gotten it", but I'd say the later series are a bit better.

In fact, I think that's why I like Archer more. It's like Venture Brothers, but more structured where the comedy comes from situations rather than zany antics
>>
File: HeartofArchness1.png (254 KB, 519x311) Image search: [Google]
HeartofArchness1.png
254 KB, 519x311
>>68737781
Pretty good episode.
>>
>>68739514
>Patrick Warburton and H. Jon Benjamin in the same show
I didn't know I wanted this as a full time thing until right now.

Something like ultra-deadpan where the comedy derives from having 2 monotoned straight men
>>
>>68735633
https://youtu.be/hPI9u2jXOsM

Archer because he's hilarious
>>
>>68739662
>The one time the voicemail was a real situation

I've been waiting SIX FUCKING SEASONS for them to finally play it straight
>>
>>68737523
>>68738467
I don't think he half assed the cancer rampage, but he also had cancer so...
>>
>>68738853
>...what are you saying, little man? You don't like Zep?
I loved that whole episode.
The guy telling him how Brock saved his father's life, how Brock kills the guy at the bar who gave him shit, Brock's entire thing with the training course/test.
Still love how when given a gun, instead of firing it he uses it like a boomerang. And still hits the target dead center.
>>
>>68738853
>bigger wiener
How big?

Archer is canon 7 inches

Figgis is canon 12 inches, btw
>>
>>68740223
>Ywn satisfy cerils needs and cuddle with him after
>>
>>68740223
>Figgis is canon 12 inches, btw
What the fuck
>>
>>68738920
Kekd
>>
SECRET AGENT VS. SWEDISH MURDER MACHINE
>>
>>68740223
That scene with the French chick in season 2 I want to say? When he had her bent over those boxes and he pushes into her and she goes "oh lala" I lost my shit right there.
>>
Jesus Tralfaz
>>
File: Ok akready.png (2 MB, 1434x1077) Image search: [Google]
Ok akready.png
2 MB, 1434x1077
Brock.

Don't think he ever lost a 1v1 fight in the show so far.

And he doesn't fear Hamilton, which is insane considering how OP the latter is.
>>
rooney vs mara
>>
>>68741308
rooney > mara

3/10 made me reply
>>
I just came back from /r/WhoWouldWin or as I like to call it WWW. Brock wins handedly.
>>
>>68735633
Archer loses the fight but wins the banter, because that's the funniest outcome.
>>
>>68738772
Hal wins by accident in a cartoonish manner, hilariously avoiding death several times without being aware.
>>
File: 1390880167198.gif (937 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1390880167198.gif
937 KB, 500x281
>>68735633

I would pay to see this, and cancel the debit card immediately anyway

Brock would win the fight, Sterling would survive and get laid anyway
>>
>>68738648
So brock has a knife and archer has a tactilnheck?
>>
>>68743926
Yes.
>>
>>68740223
I remember figgis but when did they get a measure on Archer?
>>
File: harvey-specter-[1].jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
harvey-specter-[1].jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
Literally Sterling Archer.
>>
>>68735633
If Archer is on a mission that endangers the boys or the doc then brocks wins. If Brock is on an OSI mission not involving the boys or the doc then Archer wins.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.