[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Antman shrinks the Hammer with his technology, will Captain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
If Antman shrinks the Hammer with his technology, will Captain America still not be able to pick up a tiny hammer?
>>
If Antman super shrinks Thor,
will thor still be able to pick up a gaint hammer?
>>
>>68735680
if Atman shrinks thor and the hammer, will they make little tiny sparks instead of an actual thunder?
>>
>>68735739
if Atman shrinks the table from Age of Ultron scene, will it still be able to hold the Hammer or will it break?
>>
>>68735623
>>68735623
no because a tiny hammer is still not worthy of his
>>
File: YourTurn.jpg (135 KB, 495x776) Image search: [Google]
YourTurn.jpg
135 KB, 495x776
If Ant-Man shrinks his sperm and impregnates his wife, will the baby be born tiny?
>>
When Antman shrinks, does he still weigh the same due to the conservation of mass?
>>
>>68737797
No because gravity has less effect on him
>>
>>68736494
they will never make it to the egg
>>
is this a new meme? what's going on
>>
>>68736494
was he tap-dancing on her clit or something?
>>
>>68737851
Why?
>>
>>68737988
I don't know. It's just science
>>
>>68736494
>ywn shrink down and insert your entire body into a vagina
>ywn poke your head out the top to tickle the clit while all warm and gooey
what even is living anon?
>>
so does the actual weight of the hammer change depending on if a chosen one is holding it?

>if (drop) {
>sv_gravity 255 }

or is it just locked in physical space with zero weight?
>>
>>68735623
Will it ain't me start playing if he does?
>>
>>68738221
I think it's got to be the first one, otherwise he couldn't throw it. Whenever he let go it would just stop.
>>
>>68738221
hammer has sv_gravity 30000
>>
>>68736494
How does he shrink without the suit?
>>
>>68737959
lost
>>
>>68738221
Locked in space unless he wills it to fly, like when he throws it. Remember that in Thor 1 he puts it on Loki's chest to keep him from escaping, and it's not like it crushes him, or even causes him to have trouble breathing, he just can't move it.
>>
>>68738582
So, if you put it on a table like in Age of Ultron, could you then slide the table out from underneath it, leaving it floating in mid-air, like that trick where you whip the tablecloth out from under a dinner set?
>>
If antman shrinks to microscopic size will he still be taller than Robert Downey Junior?
>>
>>68738221
No. The clause says "You can lift this hammer if you're worthy" which is just about potentially being able to lift it, provided you have the strength to lift it. If you're not strong enough to lift it, but you're worthy, then you still can't lift it - but not because of the magic enchantment. Just because you're too weak. It has nothing to do with changing its actual mass or weight. It's just magic.
>>
File: 541.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
541.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
>>68735623

It's not magic it's old tech.
It's user locked with fingerprints.
Elevators works.
It warp itself in a pocket dimension.
Asgard is a pocket dimension.
Everything is pocket dimension.
There's another hammer inside the hammer.
>>
>>68738753

What's inside the second hammer?
>>
>>68739117
a russian doll
>>
>>68739117

another pocket dimension.
>>
>>68736494
>All right Jan, your turn. Crawl up my ass
>>
>>68738430
with the power of plot conveniences
>>
>>68738430

After prolonged use of the suit he absorbed enough Pym particles to manipulate his size without it or something.
>>
>>68738221
Seems like it weighs what a big block of metal normally would, but ignores any force exerted upon it by a non-worthy person.
>>
>>68737797
Shrinkposting?
>>
Shrinkposting or Hammerposting?

or both?
>>
I miss It ain't Me posting
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.