[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are celebrities who are half white and half black seen as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 25
File: key_peele_lead.jpg (38 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
key_peele_lead.jpg
38 KB, 640x430
Why are celebrities who are half white and half black seen as black? That's racist
>>
Put a tablespoon of sewage in a barrel of wine and you get a barrel of sewage.

Put a tablespoon of wine in a barrel of sewage and you get a barrel of sewage.
>>
>>68734561
1 drop rule negro
>>
>>68734767
edgy
>>
>>68734561
Every time I see their fucking smug, unfunny cunt faces I want to kill myself
>>
>>68734767
>Put a tablespoon of sewage in a barrel of wine and you get a barrel of sewage.

No you still have wine, wine as a lot of feces in it, I mean a lot.
>>
>>68735266
no it doesn't, unless you mean yeast's faeces
>>
>>68734767
genetics doesn't work like that

one of the reasons blacks got so uppity is because those retared hicks kept seeding their slaves and every so often one would come along with a white brain in a negro body
>>
>>68734767
edgy
>>
Because half black people feel ostracized by whites who dislike them and their "nigger loving" parent. So they find more solidarity with their black side as black people don't care if you're half white like white people care about someone being half black.

They feel excluded from the white community so they usually feel resentful of their white side and also a full blooded black person can relate to the same type of hatred from whites.

Simple really.
>>
>>68734561
The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood) is considered black (Negro in historical terms).

Yes, the concept of race is racist.
>>
File: dexterslab_373.jpg (32 KB, 348x261) Image search: [Google]
dexterslab_373.jpg
32 KB, 348x261
>>68735368
>genetics doesn't work like that
>white brain
>black body
>>
>>68734561
I think Rebecca Hall is half black or something. Everyone just thinks she's white.
>>
>>68736936
read more books
>>
One drop rule aka old whites are retarded.
>>
>>68736126
>as black people don't care if you're half white like white people care about someone being half black.

It's literally the opposite

Black people still bitch about Drake
>>
>>68737039
Well Drake is a bitch so it fits.
>>
>>68737039
not true. Black people have always claimed anyone that is biracial. even just 1/4 black or less. This stigma remains as leftovers form racism and the one drop rule.
source im black
>>
Why do niggers not like slightly different shade of niggers? As if hating white people wasn't enough. Your entire race is a living paradox of hate.
>>
>>68737039
rarely. There may be a few here and there but most black people just accept mixed people as part of their tribe. If you asked the average black person if they considered drake black, most would say yes even while knowing he is really mixed race. If you asked the average white too lol they would probably say he is black or at most mixed. None would dare say he is white. The idea would probably repulse them.
>>
>>68737159
oh shut up, literally no one is racist anymore you nigger
>>
File: brk.jpg (785 KB, 1916x2608) Image search: [Google]
brk.jpg
785 KB, 1916x2608
>be raised by a white mother and white grandparents cause your black dad left you
>in fucking hawaii
>black people claim you as theirs

WE WUZ
>>
>>68737352
While white people call him nigger and probably always made it known that he is an outsider.

Total mystery why half-black people gravitate towards their black side. Why would they gravitate towards the side that hate them over the side that accepts them?
>>
>>68737352
>be raised by a white mother and white grandparents cause your black dad left you

i always like how facts are considered "racist". I remember being in a social science class, and the prof was talking about how whitey was stopping the black communities from getting out of poverty. I just asked,

"is it possible that part of the reason they are in poverty is the huge number of single mothers? that can't help."

Anyway i got called a racist, before she said that simply isn't true that black communities have a ton of single mother families. I really wanted to bring in some statistics but i'm sure that would have just made it worse.
>>
>>68737402
>be me
>1/32 mexican
>job application
>White/Caucasian
>Spanish/Latino
>I know if I check spanish/latino I have a better chance at getting the job, because AA

People will identify with the race that is more beneficial to the situation
>>
>it's a /tv/ complains that they can't learn life experience from wikipedia and /pol/ episode

>>68736126
This

Also, a lot of half-black people grow up in white neighbourhoods where they clearly stand out
>>
>>68737519
>1/32
really?
I'm like 1/16 white and 2/16 native American but I just put African-American on everything
>>
>>68737519
Yeah no. This identification happens as early as pre-teen before "job applications" (in b4 some joke about black people and job applications) are even an issue.

Its more about looking for social connections. Its easier for a half-black person to form social connections with black people than white people. They can only take so many "nigger jokes" and comments about their hair before they start to build up resentment.
>>
>>68737519
>I know if I check spanish/latino I have a better chance at getting the job, because AA

you know eventually there will be enough mixed race people claiming "black" or "latino" or whatever on job applications that they will just do away with AA and white people will have the same chance at a job as the so called "minorities". Unfortunately that won't happen in my lifetime. Ah well.
>>
>>68737689
>white people will have the same chance at a job as the so called "minorities"
Yes, that's a good thing.
>>
>>68737159
Black people literally disown anyone who doesn't speak like a fucking retard
>>
>>68737352
>>68737402
>constantly called a nigger by right-wing extremists and white nationalists
>even the moderate right complains that he's a muslim and non-US citizen based solely on his name
>why oh why would a democrat half black man experiencing all this possibly be considered black and not white?
>I can't imagine
>-said no one ever*
>*outside of neckbeards who project their insecurities into racial issues
>>
>>68737402
Are you retarded? Black people tend to hate mixed people 1000x more than white people do.
>>
>>68737787
>Black people literally disown anyone who doesn't speak like a fucking retard

Man this is the only reason i kinda wish i was black. I would troll the fuck out of other black people by speaking in the most sophisticated way possible. I used to have a black friend that did this i think unintentionally and it triggered the fuck out of any black people around. Fucking hilarious
>>
>>68737504
>black communities suffer because they're full of single mothers
>i'm so smart and red-pilled
>I'm gonna ignore over a century of oppression in the form of forced ghettos, denied education and denied civil-rights
>stupid liberal teachers
>>
doesn't it come down to the fact they simply look black?

its the same reason why noone ever claims Tiger Woods is asian...
>>
>>68737804
You can just tell huh?
>>
serious question, will the country (this is an American website, everyone else can fuck off) improve after this election? It has gotten objectively worse over the last 8 years.
>>
My father once told me,

-It takes only one drop of black to ruin a whole bucket of white paint.
>>
>>68737787
>>68737864
>all black people are the same
>but if you judge white people by rednecks you're cherry-picking
/pol/ logic
>>
>>68737884

>full of single mothers
>thinking society and not the nigger dads themselves is to blame

spotted the nigger
>>
>>68737568
>Brings up le /pol/ boogeyman for no reason
>>
>>68737787
Not really a thing anymore. Maybe back in the 80s or 90s but I can tell you the modern black person doesn't care about how someone speaks anymore. If you're a black nerd, you can find a sizable number of black nerds to hang out with. If you want to hang out with blacks who grew up in the suburbs, you can find them.

This attitude is dying down, thankfully. I post on several black forums and talk to quite a few black people. if you're educated no one is saying "stop acting white". You might get teased a bit for being a bit nerdy but I've noticed a shift from what I was a kid and now.
>>
>>68737945
that's literally what you said you illiterate tard
>>
>>68734561
muh african diaspora

we waz kings
>>
>mfw half-white half curry
>mfw identify completely with anglo culture

*shrugs* what can you do? I refuse to be some fgt that gets caught up in identity politics
>>
>>68737935
Rednecks are a huge minority when compared to all white people tho
>>
>>68737884
>i'm so smart and red-pilled

jesus christ you are stupid. who said i was smart? It takes being able to read english and about 30 seconds on the internet looking up the statistics to see the huge number of black single mothers. If you can't see how that would affect the black communities that doesn't make me smart, it makes you fucking stupid

>muh oppression

Ya let's forget about every single other group that came to america and were treated like dog shit and are doing just fine now, many of which who were treated as bad as slaves and some who were literally slaves. Look up japanese history in the US sometime. It didn't even take them a generation to recover from having all their shit taken and put into camps. Idiot
>>
>>68738010
north indians have caucasian genetics anyway.
>>
>>68736346
This, pretty much. The concept of "race" was created to justify discrimination. Hell, for a long time the Irish and Italian immigrants weren't considered White.
>>
>>68737810
Clearly you are an expert on black people. quick, name 5 Luther Vandross songs.
>>
>>68736126
>>68737568
Fucking bullshit. Black people love their white genes. In most black communities it's the darkies that get ostracized.
>>
>>68737935
There's like 5 certified redneck states in all of the USA. Blacks act the same in every single city, regardless of wealth development.
>>
>>68738002

not even that poster, but it's painfully obvious your skin is the color of shit, which is why you defend the literal subhumans that you and your people are.
>>
File: lost-new-dresden_2796200c.jpg (53 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
lost-new-dresden_2796200c.jpg
53 KB, 460x287
>>68737233
Why do crackers not like slightly different shade of crackers?
>>
>>68738117
>Blacks act the same in every single city, regardless of wealth development.

Also every country. Well anywhere the black population reaches critical mass. like the muslims, they tend to behave when they are vastly outnumbered.
>>
>>68737810
nope.
>>
>>68738059
>the japanese were enslaved in america wherein all smart japanese were killed and the stronger, stupider ones were forced to breed to create better slaves
>the japanese have comprised a sizeable proportion of the US populace since the mid 1800s
>the japanese were forced into ghettos and denied civil rights

Funny how I forgot about all that
Fucking tard
>>
>>68738083
Irish ok
South italians are arab scum
North Italy: ok
>>
>>68737804
racist will be racist but its funny black people consider him their greatest achievement when he is half white and he almost had zero hand in being raised by the black committee

He only became black after moving to NY and Chicago
>>
>>68738155
>you have to be a minority to have any compassion and not be a racist edgy teenager
>using an ad hominem instead of just accepting you fucked up
Spotted the high school dropout sponging off his parents
>>
>>68738210
Buddy I can go all day making you look stupid but i'll just go ahead and let you do that yourself. Pro-tip, very few people have an "easy" life. No one is looking out for you, or me, except maybe our family. You are responsible for your own success, that applies to me, it applies to you, and it applies to all your shitskin ilk.

Black people are shit because they either choose to be or are incapable of not being shit. This is not just true in america, its true everywhere on earth. But keep blaming the white bogey man, i'm sure that helps you sleep at night nigger.
>>
>>68738219
>all those italian girls with ghetto booty and big titties

das it mane
>>
>>68738210
Studies have shown that african-americans with slave ancestry have higher IQs than african-americans without slave ancestry.
>>
>>68737787
HAHAHAHAHA wow as a private school educated black person in America I can tell you that's the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard. Black people have a sense of brother and sisterhood white people simply do not.
>>
>>68738356
>strawman: the argument

So higher education is just like a foreign concept to you? A den of pussy liberals unopen to discussion because they disagree with you right?
>>
>>68738356
>Jim Crow
>WWII vets excluded from the GI Bill
>redlining
it's not just ">muh slavery", housing and educational discrimination continued well after emancipation and even after the Civil Rights Movement
>>
>>68738427
>Studies have shown that african-americans with slave ancestry have higher IQs than african-americans without slave ancestry.

not surprising really, most of them are part white. them slave owners all got the jungle fever for some reason
>>
I find it very irritating too. It's because they identify as black.

I'm also half/half but I feel more white.
>>
>>68737644
>2/16
>>
>>68738487
thanks for not reading my post and resorting to buzz phrases you learned in your minorities 101 class. If you knew anything about history you would know i could give countless examples of races, religious groups, any group of people that have been shit on in every possible way, in every country on earth.

Guess who is the one group that never gets their shit together? You don't have to guess, you know. But keep making excuses for them(and probably yourself you fucking nigger).
>>
>>68738086
Dance With My Father
Endless Love
So Amazing
Always and Forever
Jackie Chan
>>
Exposure to the American neurosis of race makes me really happy I live in a country where basically everyone has the same skin color. Good lord.
>>
>>68738542
I meant 1
>>
>>68738277
>raised by the black committee
>>
>>68738641
Plenty of other groups were discriminated against, sure, I don't disagree. It was not to the level of anti-Black racist policies of the twentieth century.
>>
>>68736936
It literally does. Mixing caucasoid with negroid typically results with a more caucasoida skull and brain size, but not quite full caucasoid brain size. Still better than being a full on nigger.
>>
>>68738641
>Guess who is the one group that never gets their shit together? You don't have to guess, you know. But keep making excuses for them(and probably yourself you fucking nigger).

Wow, so edgy
Is this the point where anyone with a braincell points out the amount of exceptional black people that have done more in a year than you'll do in your entire lifetime or are we judging individuals by the race they belong to for arbitrary reasons?
(and by arbitrary, I mean so that you can pretend that your accomplishment-less life is worth more because of your ancestors)
>>
>>68737922
This anon's father pretty much tells you why most half-black people identify with their black side instead of white.
>>
>>68738850
That's some hardcore projecting.
>>
File: 1461027167673.jpg (30 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1461027167673.jpg
30 KB, 400x396
>>68739050
but hes right
>>
>>68737910
short answer: no
long answer: no, clinton will ruin it.
>>
>>68737039
Black people make fun of Drake, literally no one is seriously upset or offended by him.
>>
>>68738850
we are talking about blacks as a group. are you really this bad at arguing or have you just accepted defeat now? You just resorted to, "ya well there's this one black guy who is better then you!"

Anyway it was fun arguing with you, better luck next time. I would suggest doing some research next time and not just spouting buzz words and "ya but racism". Although i will admit defending black people is a pretty rough position to take, the facts are not on your side.
>>
>>68737810
The LITERAL EXAMPLE of Obama disproves your notion.

You're retarded. Black people love lightskin chicks.

And so do I
>>
>>68739590
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
>>
>>68738478
Yeah ok Uncle Tom
>>
>>68739590
>he thinks he's only been arguing with one person
kek
>>
>>68739715
jesus please tell me you linked that ironically, as a joke, or you are just pretending to be stupid or something.

that article is borderline(or maybe literally i can't even tell anymore) satire.
>>
>>68739782
I know it's more then 1 person, my statement applies to all the nigs/pathetic nu-males i have been talking to.
>>
>>68739590
I'm saying that talking about black people as a group is pointless
There is no 'argument' here

You made a bunch of baseless statements, people challenged them, then you escalated and introduced your theory of race and how black people should have sorted their shit out
And apparently mentioning that several black people have actually sorted their shit out counts as admitting defeat in your delusional world
>>
>>68734561
Nigger is a progressive gene.
>>
>>68734767
actually no sir you'd have a mix of wine and sewage
>>
>>68739794
I await your reasoned critique sir
>>
>>68739935
>You made a bunch of baseless statements

name one. I'm not going to spend all night linking you studies and statistics for every point i made, that i'm sure you already know(pretty sure you faggots are just pretending to defend black people) so pick a point and i'll happily beat you the fuck out.
>>
>>68734561
Cultural context. During Apartheid on other side of the ocean, half-black/half-white was seen as white, for the most part. No idea how it is now.
>>
>>68740009
>I await your reasoned critique sir

well trolled. I honestly thought there was someone on 4chan defending black people. You had me for sure.
>>
>>68740144
Are you too lazy to read a magazine article? What are you, a nigger?
>>
>>68739223
I'm not the guy he's been arguing with, but it seems to me that when your argument is that black people have lower IQs, higher unemployment, commit more crime, etc not because of an inherent inferiority of their race, but because of a history of being a marginalized group then it's kind of a self-defeating argument to point out the black people that are smart and successful.

From the other side of things obviously not everyone of a race is the same. There are dumb white people and there are smart black people. There are black rocket scientists and unemployed white losers who rob convenient store. But anyone who knows anything about genetics knows that doesn't mean there aren't genetic trends in races. A really tall chinese man doesn't mean that chinese people aren't shorter than white or black people.

Furthermore, I think there is legitimacy in taking pride in your community and not just your personal accomplishments. A doctor or scientist needs someone to work on the roads he drives on, to fix their plumbing, to work in the factories that build their computers, etc. There's nothing wrong with feeling pride knowing you're part of a great community even if you're not at the top.

So when a black person from a black community is a genetic oddity. When they're smart, hardworking, stay out of crime, and study to be something better, where do they employ their talents? That's right, they move to white communities.
>>
>>68737810
>Barack Obama
>Blake Griffin
>Steph Curry
>Derek Jeter
>Beyonce

hurp, lighter skin is idolized even among blacks
>>
>>68737402
I'm mulatto and I always gravitated towards my "white" side I think. Not really by choice, but all my friends happen to be white or Asian and I grew up in a white neighborhood.

but I always mark down that I'm a full on African for job and college shit to get benefits.
>>
File: 1448905915694.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1448905915694.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>be black
>white nerds telling other white nerds how black people are
>/pol/ pretending to be experts on black people
you people are hilarious
>>
>>68734767

CRAAAAAWWWWWLING
>>
>>68740243
jesus christ, btfo. well said anon
>>
>>68740304

Lel
>>
>>68740304

Nigger detected.
>>
>>68740457

T. 1488r
>>
>>68736346

Wouldn't that make someone like Justin Timberlake black?
>>
>>68740304
>be black

i'm so sorry for your bad luck. On the bright side, you are on the internet writing semi-literate English, so you aren't as dumb as most niggers. How much white dna do you have? I'm guessing 50-60 percent at least.
>>
>>68734561
English slaveholders called their bastard children black so they could have more slaves
>>
>>68740087
scroll up
I'm not gonna spoonfeed you everything that's happened just because you have a selectively shit memory
>>
>>68740558
>I can't back up anything i said, and can't refute any of your arguments, and further am scared you will wreck my shit if i let you.

ya that's what i figured.
>>
>>68734767
But that analogy fails because:

1. All white people are descended from blacks, while wine is not made out of sewage
2. The vast majority of white people have traces of nonwhite ancestry
3. Even if you think blacks are inferior, the difference in quality is nowhere close to mixing sewage and wine.

If you add a tablespoon of cheap wine to a barrel of expensive wine, does it become a barrel of cheap wine?
>>
>>68736126
Pretty much. All goes back to the one-drop rule.

If slavery and colonialism had never happened, half-white people in Africa would be considered white by Africans.
>>
>>68740279
Doesn't matter what you gravitate to or who your friends are.
If you look like a nigger you're a nigger
>>
>>68740695
m8 where I live nobody even gives a fuck
>>
>>68740614
I am the anon who linked the magazine article about education and housing discrimination. It has lots of data and studies about anti Black discrimination and black poverty in general. You're too lazy to read a fucking magazine article. Kill yourself.
>>
>>68740643
>If you add a tablespoon of cheap wine to a barrel of expensive wine, does it become a barrel of cheap wine?

Right because you are putting a bit of shitty wine in some good wine, not sewage. That's like mixing with say, a mexican. A bit of mexican DNA doesn't help you for sure, but it doesn't wreck your shit. A bit of nig nog dna can pretty well fuck your bloodline.

t. someone with 0 nog ancestry
>>
>>68738478
You're full of shit. I've been called "whiteboy" by the darkies I've known since childhood. Anyone lighter or with "better" hair is made fun of by boys and is desired by the girls. You sound like one of the darkies who refuses to accept the fact that you're seen as being beneath us by literally everyone.
>>
File: 8TOZMxxi.jpg (49 KB, 570x828) Image search: [Google]
8TOZMxxi.jpg
49 KB, 570x828
>>68734561
It depends on what you look like.
Key & Peele are mixed but look noticeably black. someone like the Rock or Vin Diesel on the other hand can pass enough where they can claim their other side and no one bats an eye.
>>
>>68737971
You just moved away from the porch monkeys. It will never go away. It's like crabs in a bucket.
>>
>>68740832
I will bet you a million dollars that the rock and vin diesel are not half black.

I would be shocked if they were 25 percent black
>>
>>68740762
I never said they did, regardless to anyone who saw you walking down the street you would be viewed as a nigger, not white & would be grouped accordingly.
>>
>>68736984
A lot of black people are only like 10% African. If they marry a white person their kids usually look 100% white
>>
>>68740887
I mean his dad is right there lol...
If that's not black I don't know what is
>>
>>68737233
>says the /pol/cuck who spends all his time talking about Jews
>>
>>68740243
>An argument worth responding to
Holy shit, and I was about to go to bed

>it seems to me that when your argument is that black people have lower IQs, higher unemployment, commit more crime, etc not because of an inherent inferiority of their race, but because of a history of being a marginalized group then it's kind of a self-defeating argument to point out the black people that are smart and successful.
The response about the situations black people have been put in was only a response to the higher crime. The rest (IQ, unemployment) was never mentioned. Though unemployment would fall in the same category I suppose. I honestly can't be assed to talk about IQ though (read into that however you want, but I've discussed it before, I just don't want to write an essay)

The smart and successful black people was a response to the claim that black people should have sorted their shit out like other races.
The point was that some have, but for reasons mentioned above (that probably, acceptably, don't exonerate the entire community) they haven't all.
Essentially there are two arguments going on here which you're confusing.

African-americans have had a shit culture that criticises the smart kids for acting white while glamourising drug-dealing and gang living
This is largely in part to being forced into crime ridden ghettos and institutional racism turning the entire culture against the police.
(inb4 retards assume an explanation is the same as a defense)

>But anyone who knows anything about genetics knows that doesn't mean there aren't genetic trends in races.
If you want to play the 'science' card then here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)#Complications_and_various_definitions_of_the_concept
>There is a wide consensus that the racial categories that are common in everyday usage are socially constructed, and that racial groups cannot be biologically defined
There are six sources following this statement
cont
>>
>>68740946
That dude is half black i bet. Maybe 60 percent. Have you not seen the black people in Africa? Those are 100 percent black, dude in the picture is clearly not.
>>
>>68741006
>you have look like a african tribesman to be 100% black
KEK
>>
>>68740990
>being forced into crime ridden ghettos and institutional racism turning the entire culture against the police.

god damn you are stupid.

>being forced into crime ridden ghettos

who lives there? who? were those places white crime ridden ghettos? did they force black people to move into white crime ridden ghettos? Or did black people move there, and make them crime ridden ghettos?

White flight, look into it you fucking tard. Blacks ruin everything they touch, and the civilized races run away from it, to protect their family. Any responsible person would.
>>
>>68740243
>>68740990
cont
>Furthermore, I think there is legitimacy in taking pride in your community and not just your personal accomplishments. A doctor or scientist needs someone to work on the roads he drives on, to fix their plumbing, to work in the factories that build their computers, etc. There's nothing wrong with feeling pride knowing you're part of a great community even if you're not at the top.

You've made a statement and then made no arguments for it other then restating it in another form. You've given no reason why race should be considered a community to take pride in other than because it makes you feel good

>So when a black person from a black community is a genetic oddity. When they're smart, hardworking, stay out of crime, and study to be something better, where do they employ their talents? That's right, they move to white communities.

That's because you assume they're moving to white communities because they're white when it's more likely they're moving for employment reasons, school district reasons or crime reasons (which you may argue is the same thing - except the motivation is completely different)
>>
File: 1461552057740.gif (1 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
1461552057740.gif
1 MB, 357x296
>>68741006
Do you even know who that kid and his dad are? Come on you can do it anon.
>>
>>68741134
>you have look like a african tribesman to be 100% black

pretty much yes, are being serious right now? This isn't "socially" black, we are talking DNA here. The dude in that picture is nowhere close to 100 percent african. You can't seriously think he is can you? If they ran his DNA i'd estimate around 50-60 percent, i really doubt i am far off
>>
>>68740643

That is wrong in two ways, as far as we know. It stands more to reason that whiter people literally breed with neaderthals and that changed their appearance and could make more sense since they think China might be the cradle and not africa. Too much melanin difference on the spectrum means something drastically different. While it is possible of interbreeding, among various branches makes up homo sapiens, it is clear something is different or our time table is off because it would take a long time (humans are not finches) to grow that kind of difference using evolution as the model.

my argument is eurasian type of pre-people or cromagnun interbreed with neaderthals = white people versus a pre-group in africa interbreeds with said group.

Range is closer with asians than it is with southern continental africans.
>>
>>68740614
>i'm gonna project my inability to read the thread as proof im probably right
>cause the alternative would be to realise what an idiot i am

ya that's what i figured
>>
>>68741006
>no true scotsman fallacy in my /tv/
son...
>>
>>68741172
>Do you even know who that kid and his dad are? Come on you can do it anon.

Well i figured it was the rocks dad from what we were talking about and the build that dude has. Are you really telling me you think if the rocks dad went and had his dna tested it would come out as 100 percent african lineage? Or even close to it? Come on man
>>
>>68740499

When you start making logical fallacy then we're all niggers.
>>
>>68740787
You can't even notice if somebody is 5% black
>>
>>68741137
yeah, I can't imagine how things like the civil rights movement arrests and then Rodney King 30 years after it supposedly ended would possibly disillusion an entire group of people into distrust for the state

Seriously, are you actually this fucking stupid or just trying to be edgy?
>>
>>68741262
>no true scotsman fallacy in my /tv/

before you start claiming fallacies you should probably look into what fits the criteria first. Nice try attempting to look smart though, better luck next time.
>>
If someone is more than 1/4 black, they are black
>>
>>68740516
It's so cute when white people try to be offensive.
>>
>>68737787
That's not true at all
>>
>>68741268
>only people with 100% african heritage are really black
>this isn't moving the goalposts though
>and i can still use examples of people i don't like who aren't fully black as proof of how bad black people are
That's some mighty fine mental gymnastics you got going on there
>>
File: 1443403870726.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
1443403870726.gif
4 MB, 344x203
>thread still hasn't devolved into cuck posting
>>
>>68741414
the fuck are you even talking about? this was a completely different topic, about how some black people can pass as white, while being half black.

the rock was cited as an example. someone(maybe you?) posted a picture of his dad, to show the rock is half black. The rock's dad is clearly not 100 percent black, so the rock is not half black. tell me what this has to do with all the shit you just said
>>
>>68741405

are you honestly trying to tell me more sophisticated blacks don't get clowned for their language and dress? I went to a ghetto ass school, technically 3 of them, they get called uncle toms. bitch niggas trying to act white
>>
>>68741340
haha, do you want me to link it for you cleetus?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman#
>>
>>68740643
>All white people are descended from blacks
Stopped reading there
>>
File: 1461354938755.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1461354938755.gif
2 MB, 209x213
>>68741474
Anon.
>>
>>68741399
>It's so cute when white people try to be offensive.

not even gonna try and come up with a comeback my melanin enriched friend. i legitimately feel sorry for you. My life hasn't exactly been easy but you hit the exact opposite of the genetic lottery. The fact you can communicate online in passable english speaks volumes to your perseverance , seriously.

I wish you all the luck in the world, in the words of your people, "my nigger"
>>
File: 1461597930006.jpg (14 KB, 419x304) Image search: [Google]
1461597930006.jpg
14 KB, 419x304
Do they look white to you? Are you blind, a shitposter, or just a redditor?
>>
File: 113657045.jpg (175 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
113657045.jpg
175 KB, 594x395
>>68741199
No one is 100% anything,everyone has a mixture. Literally all of American blacks are technically not 100% black, but what are they called....? Exactly.
Also, phenotype is just what your outward appearance is, it not a conclusive stat of your genes . Blakes dad is straight up Haitian, that's as black as you can get ,yet he can easily pass as white.
>>
>>68734561
> Ding!
>>
>>68741553
nice argument
>>
they sure as fuck aren't white. dumbass thread that's only barely /tv/
>>
>>68741591
Hmm ya i have to give you this one, i actually knew a girl in high school who was like that, mom was damn near close to 100 percent black and dad was white. She looked really white, but as far as i know that's pretty rare. Gotta give you that point though, it can happen.

I just don't think it's common
>>
File: Slade dance.webm (944 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Slade dance.webm
944 KB, 640x360
>>68741617
thanx beloved anon
>>
>>68741759
your welcome. i love you too. no homo
>>
>>68741576
key and peele are both bi racial
>>
>>68741516
White skin didn't exist until 8,000 years ago at the earliest. The first humans who arrived in Europe 40,000 years ago would have been indisputably black.
>>
>>68741482
Yeah, by black assholes, but not by the larger community.
>>
>>68741482
by teenagers, not adults
>>
File: 1461144262968.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1461144262968.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>68742110
This i harass black folk of all types all the time it's fun. I was born with a silver spoon up my brown ass and a invisible chip on my shoulder.
>>
File: 1402079026924.gif (240 KB, 178x199) Image search: [Google]
1402079026924.gif
240 KB, 178x199
>>68734767
let's break down this clearly racist analogy

>wine
made analogous to whiteness. tends to be something genuinely enjoyed by everyone; a valued and cherished quantity.

>sewage
made analogous to blackness. tends to be something generally despised by white racists and as many of their cohorts willing to be converted.

these definitions are created by what the powerful majority accepts as truth; not necessarily something that is real or even matters.

if not for the existence of blacks, namely 'white' trash (irish, italians, scottish, slavic, non-anglos) and other groups that challenge the powerful majority's conception of themselves would be considered 'sewage'.

the distinction exists solely because blacks inherently threaten the various conceptions of whiteness in today's society mainly because most of it is centered around superficial characteristics that have been rationalized to be consistent with other factors like intelligence.

tl;dr

the phrase 'white' people is inherently racist. there is no white people or black people. when one defines itself against the other, it separates itself superficially, and attempts to define the rest through hyperbolic and unscientific distinctions.

>>68734561
Why are celebrities who are half white and half black seen as black?

blame white people
>>
>>68734561
They dont
the biracial get to pick what kind of culture they want to grow up with

I'm biracial myself and I take culture from both my parents in

it just happens that most black/white biracials are growing on the wrong side of town
>>
>>68742733
i.e turn into princesses/diva/god complex people racebaiting racist cunts

I've met more than enough of them in my lifetime
>>
>>68738277
>but its funny black people consider him their greatest achievement

>nigger of africa impregnates a white woman and creates a successful, world class leader

he's a success for the black community because he is LITERALLY what white men have feared for centuries.
>>
>>68737922
>1 drop of black
>ruin a whole bucket of white paint

BUT WHAT OF THE BLACK FUCKING DOT YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

but honestly, fuck the white paint. the black dot would disappear among a ocean of whiteness. the remaining off-white may experience some slight identity discomfort, but at least it still exists.
>>
>>68740272

stfu, you know nothing about black people
>>
>>68741006
Most African-Americans are like ~30% white though
>>
File: 1419223758511.gif (1018 KB, 337x253) Image search: [Google]
1419223758511.gif
1018 KB, 337x253
>>68740887

>I will bet you a million dollars that the rock and vin diesel are not half black.
>vin diesel
>bald (gotta get rid of those obvious nigger characteristics)
>clearly not 'white' skin; typical 'high yellow' color
>wide nose
>round facial features

>the rock
>bald (etc. etc.)
>darker than vin diesel (he probably tans a bit too given his profession)
>name is dwayne johnson
>round facial features

>mfw whites begin to see these niggers as themselves

IT HAS BEGUN
>>
>>68737922
Your father sound's trashy and poor.
>>
>>68743982
who's this semen demon?
>>
File: 1435060174207.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435060174207.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>
>>68743063
Darkness! Darkness!
>>
File: colonised.jpg (56 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
colonised.jpg
56 KB, 768x1024
Blacks are breeding themselves out, contrary to memes.

If they really keep going for white people as breeding partners, and the next generation does so, then the next...they'll end up with abominations like this after only 3 generations.
>>
>>68740304
>You People

Confirmed Black person.
>>
>>68734767
LOL
O
L

See you on reddit boys.
>>
>>68743982
Vin's a race soup

>iesel has stated that he is "of ambiguous ethnicity".[9] His mother's background includes English, German, and Scottish.[10] He has never met his biological father, and has stated that "all I know from my mother is that I have connections to many different cultures".[11] Diesel has self-identified as "definitely a person of colour",[12] and has stated that his parents' relationship would have been illegal in some parts of the United States due to anti-miscegenation laws.
>>
File: big_1423501191_image.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1423501191_image.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
what's this hairstyle called?
>>
>>68744669
half afro half jew fro
>>
File: he.jpg (157 KB, 720x554) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
157 KB, 720x554
>>68737402
>>68737804

>White people hate Obama meme
>Two terms
>EIGHT years
>>
those are clearly shitty niggers sorry bud
>>
File: 1461533094123.jpg (57 KB, 640x943) Image search: [Google]
1461533094123.jpg
57 KB, 640x943
>>68744539

although i agree with you to an extent, i'd rather believe that the results would be similar of those people of east african descent.

but i have no doubt that if you mix two ugly people you may get results like those represented in your image
>>
>>68734767
edgy
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1024x768
>half white, half Asian character
>casting full white actress is racist
>casting full Asian actress would be perfectly okay
>>
>>68744516
girl in black dress is THICC
>>
>>68744864
What I'm saying though is that because Blacks have such a low population, they'll either descend into inbredding or have to branch out to other races and by this point they'll already be mixed as fuck so in a few generations, the blacks you see in America today will all be older and on their way out.
>>
>>68740828

> I've been called "whiteboy"
> by the darkies

hmmm i wonder why
>>
File: standardimage3.jpg (396 KB, 1800x715) Image search: [Google]
standardimage3.jpg
396 KB, 1800x715
>>68740887
>>68740946
>>68741006
>>68741134
>>68741268
>>68741414
>>68741474

the rock's dad is samoan, not african

people of papua new guinea also look black but are actually very distant from them genetically
>>
File: WAT.gif (2 MB, 486x273) Image search: [Google]
WAT.gif
2 MB, 486x273
>>68744979
>>
>>68737922
That's not even fucking true lol

Nothing wrong with some off-white or gray paint, you fucking retard. I know your low-rent apartment only lets you have white walls, but that doesn't mean we all have to.

Interracial people are sometimes pretty sexy.
>>
>>68736126
Nah. Black people treat half-black people like shit too. They rag on them for not being "black enough", especially if they have really light skin.
>>
>>68742391
How do you know he meant the sewage as black dna and the wine as white? Are you racist?
>>
>>68744979
dumb frogposter
>>
>>68746371
>How do you know he meant the sewage as black dna and the wine as white?
>Are you racist?

No, I'm not a racist, but I have grown accustomed to their idiotic metaphors and attempts at rationalizing racial determinism and segregationists arguments.

But you know this already, and your silly, deceitful effort to find something in my words that isn't there results in a tremendous failure on your part.
>>
>>68740499
Why?
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.