[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE WEED LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (57 KB, 316x466) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
57 KB, 316x466
Why does he keep making terrible movies and who pay's to see them?.
The Night Before is the worst movie I have ever seen. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>68733892
Sony.
They keep giving Rogen money. Just look at Sausage Party, Preacher and Bad Neighbors 2.
>>
>>68733892
Because it's still funny

I shamelessly enjoy Seth Rogan movies because I know what to expect
Jokes about farts and dicks and being stoned

The night before gave me a good laugh.
>>
Me and my roommate drank a fifth of vodka and saw The Night Before. Probably will go see these too >>68733939
>>
>>68733939
Why? It doesn't make sense, they had no hype and they don't even make money.
Atleast Adam Sandler creates hype.
>>
>>68734133
Don't all the cringy weed joke's get you? I understand wacky humor, but these movie's are plain retarded.
>>
>>68734204
His movies do make money though.
Bad Neighbours made $270 million off of an $18 million dollar budget.
This is the End also made a lot of money off a small budget.
I liked Pineapple Express and Superbad but these movies are essentially lowest common denominator comedies.
>>
you're not giving him enough credit

in 10 years he will have transitioned into a three dimensional auteur who has won like 2 best actor oscars
>>
>>68734667
Not really. I mean, I smoke weed so I usually laugh, but I can see it being cringey if you're the type of person who looks down on weed. But if you're that kind of person, why watch his movies at all?

His prime movies are the ones he has with Judd Apatow.
>>
>What's with the black friend that no one is acknowledging? ...Is black...?
>I feel like it's weird if you don't talk about that, you know?
>It's strange to have one black friend and not be constantly talking about it.
>Yeah, shine a light on it, make sure everybody sees and knows, like, "I have a black friend," and that's a thing.
>'Cause it's weird that a black person is friends with white people.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>68734743
Well fuck! Didn't think he had it in him, he's Adam Sandling his way through wealth.
>>
File: joseph-gordon-levitt.png (207 KB, 323x636) Image search: [Google]
joseph-gordon-levitt.png
207 KB, 323x636
>>68733892
D R O P P E D
>>
What annoys me isn't that rogan is a hack medocrity, an unfunny jew whose sole career is one long impotent fart/boner/weed joke - it's I can't even mention weed in a post here without some fucking faggot loser going "DUDE LMAO".

So thanks for that. Bunch of fat faggots jerking off to anime and shitting in cups but if I smoke weed I'm the fucking cretin.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>68735341
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>68733892
You have to be one stern bitter fuck if you can't enjoy one Rogen comedy. Not everybody has to dislike what you dislike
>>
>>68735587
It made me cringe more than it made laugh, it's like getting a cookie every time you hit your toe against the wall.
>>
Rogan is a better sidekick than main character.

Also if it's a departure from DUDE WEED LMAO it's not worth your time. Rogan may be a bad actor, but when he tries to be taken seriously it's just sad.
>>
>>68735284
A Jew with the last name Levitt, no way!
>>
>>68735152
This so much. As a wagecuck with some black friends, Hollywood PC diversity has it completely wrong
>>
>>68734743
This is end was only decent good because of the cameos and Danny McBride
>>
>>68733892
Taking a look at the star on his sweater should answer your question, OP.
>>
>Not enjoying fart, wiener and weed jokes

It's just casual dude humor. Most of his movies are just him hanging out with friends. They're flicks, so I don't know why you're taking them seriously or what exactly you're expecting from Seth Rogan movies
>>
>>
>>68738523
Jews are disgusting.
>>
File: 1400354455594.jpg (134 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1400354455594.jpg
134 KB, 720x720
>>68738523

Toxoplasma gondii. It makes you more attracted to poo-poo and pee-pee. Cats are waging a war against Man, primarily through contaminated Jews and homosexuals.

Yes, Nature is that fucked up!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.