[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still think he looks bad? I think he looks better but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Apoc.gif (2 MB, 580x436) Image search: [Google]
Apoc.gif
2 MB, 580x436
Do you still think he looks bad?

I think he looks better but i still wished they opted for a CGI hulk like Thanos
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1245x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1245x714
I think this is his final form, but I wouldn't be surprised if he only looks like it for five minutes.
>>
>The took away his robot voice from the earlier trailers
kids complaining did this!
>>
>>68732929

The whole movie looks naff to be honest. Shit CGI. Mystique turning into Katniss and inexplicably disguising herself as a Jennifer Lawrence lookalike.
>>
Still think the voice is shit.

Apocalypse is a big old monstrosity he needs a deep ass voice kind of like the 90s cartoons but less hammed up.

Instead he has some silly 0% intimidating voice. Bad choice imo
>>
File: JekyllHyde1931.jpg (52 KB, 334x425) Image search: [Google]
JekyllHyde1931.jpg
52 KB, 334x425
>>68733268
Why has he summoned Mr. Hyde?
>>
>>68734731
This. That weak ass sissy voice isn't gonna come close to convincing me that is Apocalypse
>>
>>68732929
the only thing this movies has going for it is xavier going bald
>>
>>68734731
it's like bane 2.0
>>
I have zero interest in this flick. Team looks like shit and Apocalypse is disappointing for many of the reasons stated here. It's mostly the voice for me. He comes across as just a guy. But I don't know who would have been a good voice actor for the role.
>>
>>68732929
its looks good on its own but as soon as he's standing next to real people and complex non-green screens it'll look like shit.
>>
>>68732929
I think it looks good. I prefer him over the CGI mess that is Thanos.
>>
Looks like a drugged up smurf
>>
>>68732929
Quick question: Is this going to be the last X-men Movie? Or the last true Villain of the X-men frenchise?

Isn't he the ultimate badass?
>>
>>68735238
They confirmed an X-Men movie for 2018, so no.
>>
How the fuck can you top Days of Future Past? The sentinels made for an awesome plot. When they showed up you knew people were about to die. I haven't been that unnerved since seeing the agents in the matrix.

Now we're just dealing with Ivan Ooze while the power rangers find a way to stop him using teamwork.
>>
>>68735238

Ego > Galactus > Thanos > Apocalypse > The Watcher > Silver Surfer > Loki
>>
>>68735238

Does anybody else wish we had gotten a Mr Sinister movie instead?

Maybe if they hadn't ruined Cyclops so badly. It would have been a good segue into the Apocalypse/Nathan Summers story arc, which could bring in Marvel's newest cash cow Deadpool.
>>
Apocalypse looks like shit. This trailer looks like shit. The movie looks like shit. I know we previously that we shat on DOFP and FC but this movie legitimately looks like its going to be shit.

They keep shoving JLaw in our face as if she was as popular as she was during her Hunger Games run. The costumes look like something you'd find at a costume party store. They shoehorned Wolverine in the final trailer because they want people to talk about the movie since no one gives a flying fuck about it. Most people are focusing on either Civil War, Suicide Squad, or Doctor Strange. X-Men: Apocalypse is like that kid at school that's trying to get noticed by showing flashy shit but no one cares at all.

>X-Men: someone pls notice me
>>
>>68735681
>I hate fun

bitter permavirgin detected
>>
>>68735724
Not him but I find the fucking Jlaw was the main character in the last 2 X-men movies when shes like a side character at most
>>
>>68733268
see that's the main issue with apocalypse, most people remember him from the 90's animated cartoon where he was a 20 foot tall behemoth. I do think they'll show him more like your image though, he's gotta power up at some point
>>
>>68735650
Could've been good.
Mr.Sinister/Apocalypse/Cable
>>
>>68735724
>stop hating my favorite grown adults in costume capeshitter movies!

Fat manchild detected
>>
File: angry youtuber.gif (1 MB, 233x291) Image search: [Google]
angry youtuber.gif
1 MB, 233x291
>make mystique the leader of the x-men and not showing the origins of cyclops
>not making mysique confide in apocalypse and magneto showing her inevitable change to evil
wow, I can tell that she personally told the writers she didn't want to be evil.
She wanted this to be another hunger games for her self.
>>
>>68735276

How are they going to do that? Surely the 90s can't be remotely convincing considering they're supposed to develop into Stewart and McKellen.
>>
>>68736430
Dark Phoenix, the story that X-Men 3 failed to tell.
>>
>>68735338

Agreed, the Sentinels seemed terrifying.

Also bringing back part of the original cast was fantastic. To be honest, I'd much rather see another movie with them, even if they are getting old.
>>
>>68735724
Fuck off Singer
>>
When did Mystique become the main protagonist?
>>
>>68736458

Christ, Dark Phoenix with the tween cast. I can't wait.

>tfw if fucking Brett Ratner hadn't dropped the ball on X3 we'd have about six movies with the Stewart/McKellen/Famke/JackedMan/Marsden/Romijn lineup by now.
>>
>>68736548
pandering.
she's probably the highest paid actor per scene time.
next she'll try and argue that she was paid the least.
>>
>>68732929

wow that looks a lot better
>>
File: 1396647099634.jpg (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1396647099634.jpg
147 KB, 600x600
Using Days of Future Past to the degree they did denies the further use of Sentinels which were always supposed to lead to an anti-mutant police state.

Now all were getting is a shitty endgame villain during peacetime that both Mutants and humans can hate.

Without that huge anti-mutant cultural element, the rise of Apocalypse has no gravitas.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.