[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFK OFqhNOI0 just in time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 498318-warcraft-movie-tv.jpg (320 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
498318-warcraft-movie-tv.jpg
320 KB, 2560x1440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFKOFqhNOI0
just in time to bring back some of my dying hope
>>
>>68731156
NO MANNOROTH
>>
>>68731360
what do you mean?
>>
>>68731597
In that interview yesterday the guy playing Orgrim confirmed they had to hve some shit not canon or in the film and he said things like mannoroth we dont have
>>
>>68731360
he didn't show up during the 1st war desu so that's cool, blood drinking happened years and years before dark portal

but according to the pretty much confirmed at this point leaks they fucked up two best twists they had and ruined one important lore moment

as to why, I have no idea because what they came up with is by fare less cinematic, engaging and interesting but this trailer is decent enough that I'll give them a benefit of doubt and see the movie anyways most likely

I just don't understand how can they pay so much attention to detail with shit like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jegUiAhBfTQ
while not even getting the story right

I'm sure they will piss off all the warcraft fans with at last one of their changes (sure it will be surprising for warcraft fun but it's not gonna be a good kind of surprise, like cool twist on the story but instead huge disappointment that something that they knew was coming just didn't), for the general audiences - they will just get nuttered version of the lore, not the one millions of players loved
I really don't see the point other than muh happy ending but they seem to forget what made 1st season of GoT so popular and liked, they had something even bigger incoming and ruined it, their new version of the story lacks proper gland finale and payoff
>>
>>68731360
Mannoroths from Wc 3 you autist
>>
>>68731156

AT AN EXECUTIVE MEETING ROOM IN A HIGH RISE BUILDING SOMEWHERE

>well, video games sure are making a lot of money
>don't forget that movies filled with epic[sic] moments and CGI are too
>how do we cash in on this?
>...
>...
>...
>GET ME BLIZZARDS ON THE PHONE
>>
>>68731684
What did they not include?
>>
>>68731156
Ironforge looks fucking amazing.
And so does Mediv.
>>
>>68731695
>Mannoroths from Wc 3 you autist

Hi_reddit!
>>
>>68733002
fall of stormwind and exodus to loarderon, humans just win, also garona doesn't assassinate king, he asks her to kill him on the battlefield so that other alliance leaders would help them against orcs, orgrim doesn't kill blackhand - arduin does during sacred orc battle that had no right to happen between human and orc, also making orgrim becoming the warchief seem pretty out of place
desu with this stuff and introduction of thrall I'm really afraid that they want to skip the whole warcraft 2 and it's expansion story that were pure gold to be honest
if they skip right to the warcraft 3 a lot of the story's depth is going to be missing (I mean that's assuming they will even get a sequel
>>
>>68733326
that's true though, they didn't invent hum until wc3 and even in their retcons he wasn't present when wc1 took place
>>
File: WlHOCzS.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
WlHOCzS.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>68733291

>And so does Mediv.

Who's that? Medivh's Ukranian cousin?
>>
>>68733460
rushing like that would be almost like doing BvS right after Man of Steel

shit sucks but not everyone has patience like Marver had, like it or not
>>
>>68733460
I seriously doubt that garona part is true. On top of it being retarded, it would make way more sense if gul'dan just mind controlled her to do it.
>>
>>68731684
>>68733460

They didn't confirm shit. All there are shitposts made by people claiming that they have seen screenings without proof.
>>
>>68733460
what "other alliance leaders". the Alliance didn't even exist at the time.

I call horseshit
>>
>>68734283
I really hope all of those changes are BS, but the leak that contained this info got backed up by new scenes that were shown each time new trailer with some additional footage dropped and also by the ~60 pages of official novelization that were released online recently. Since it got everything up to the ending right even though was at least one month old I have no reason to believe it's some troll or fake.

I know changes like that will seriously fuck up my enjoyment of the film but I'm taking my time to get used to those ideas before premiere so hopefully it won't stick as hard as it would if I went in unprepared.
>>
>>68733460
These don't just sound fake, they stupid as fuck on top of it. There is another set of spoilers that sounds plausible.
>>
>>68731156
wooow! this is nipple harier than nipple hair!
>>
>>68733598
Ahahahah durrrr he doesnt know how to spell all the warcraft names what a fool.

Fuck off nerd who gives a shit.
>>
>>68734813
They are changing the story, according to leaks meeting of all human/dwarf/high elf leaders is called and stormwind asks them for help and formation of alliance but they decline, after Llane sacrifices himself by asking Garona to kill him, alliance is formed at the end of the movie, you can see the full shout "for the alliance" in the leaked trailer, that's supposedly Llane's funeral and the official formation of the aliance
>>68734733
I wish but I've read those insane-sounding spoilers a month ago and though to myself, no way they would come up with something this stupid and yet here I am, seeing all the spoiled scenes in trailers and reading the ridiculous WoW-style flash-forward opening with young Varian out of nowhere in the official novelization (some of it was made public to promote it with major spoilers lining up with what I've read before, including this scene

I'd pay huge money for this not to be true, but I want to go in prepared
>>
>>68734878
Check out the spoilers I mentioned and compare them to scenes from leaked trailer and novelization. They got everything so far spot on, I have no reason other than some poster that just as well might be a mock up to believe that Stormfind falls
The recently revealed soundtrack tracklist also follows the flow of the leak scene by scene

I don't want to be a doomsday prophet and I hope with all my heart those spoiler are fake and some but I've lost my hope after seeing just way too many signs, I'm afraid they they just went full-retard on the script and even detail when it comes to design won't be able to cover this up
>>
Wow! This film looks unbeliebly racist!

What a coincidence that the film features pure, good, WHITE humans fighting against "violent savage orks". Good analogy huh?

Even better- some of the orks betray their race (uncle toms) and help the humans (act white), with the only girl being a love interest(jungle fever). What a dumb, problematic movie, designed to appease the white patriarchy!!!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.