[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Because you have no cock What point is he trying to make?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>Because you have no cock
What point is he trying to make?
>>
I'm surprised this scene didn't trigger the tranny community

>Needing certain genitals to be considered a certain gender/sex

it's 2016 shitlords. you can have a penis and still be a girl or have no penis and still be a guy
>>
>>68731329
I never make jokes like this because I worry I might start to belive it.
>>
>>68731155
Varys balls were cut out when he was a young boy therefore
-I'm not a kid anymore
-No, you're not, because you no longer have your balls
>when you were a kid you still have balls
>>
>>68732252
>>68732252
No. He says "good thing you're not a boy anymore... because you don't have a cock"

What? Why is that a good thing? Why is it a good thing? It doesn't make sense that he would say that.
>>
>>68732448
Good thing you're not a boy anymore
>implied reasoning is because he is grown up
>real reasoning is because he has no balls
>>
>>68731155
He's being ebin meme-dwarf.
Don't question it.
>>
>>68732448
I think you're focusing to much in that detail, and forgeting the context:

*they were walking down some ghetto*
>Tyron is pretending to be a normal person (not a target for harpy's sons)
>Varys doubt it
-when I was a boy I used to rob people like you (there for you look like "some kind" of target)
-good thing you're not a boy anymore (quit your bullshit, quit being a pussy, that "you" doesn't exist enymore)... because you don't have a cock (you see, I make my point and give you a little pun because we are friends and that is the kind of jokes that friends do... also I want you to shut the fuck up)
>>
>>68731155

He was saying it was wise that he is not trying to steal from people like him. I'm not sure if it's because he is happy to have him on his side, if it's a threat or both.

It's clumsy no matter how it's interpreted though.
>>
>>68731155
I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get it.
>>
>>68733211
FOR YOU
>>
>>68733219
Tyrion is just ungrateful. Varys saved his dwarf ass.
>>
Its all in good humor. Yes, even when Varys literally watched his penis get cut off and sacrificed to a demon. They're still on good enough terms to joke about being violently castrated because lol so edgy.
>>
Is it just me or did they put more quips in this episode than they previously would?

>Dothraki guys quipping to make fun of their khal
>Tyrion quipping about the eunuchs dick for no reason
>Davos quipping about veal for whatever reason
>>
>>68731329
When you identify as male and get your penis cut off with a hot knife, you are not a woman, you are a eunuch. When you cut it off under anesthesia and sculpt it into a vaguely vagina shaped orifice, you get different social opportunities.
>>
>>68731155
It was a pretty funny line for this retarded show. Why is /tv/ sperging out over it?
>>
>>68733526
I didn't really think of the veal thing as a quip. If they were just going to kill them as soon as they opened the door, they'd agree to anything he asked for. He was just testing them.
>>
>>68731155
EHITE PUSSY HAIR
>>
>>68733947
>tfw they didn't strip her to see
>tfw no nudity in the first ep
what the fuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.