[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody can use the hammer, here is how: Get a blanket, hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: how to use the hammer.png (714 KB, 816x942) Image search: [Google]
how to use the hammer.png
714 KB, 816x942
Everybody can use the hammer, here is how:
Get a blanket, hold it in the air together. Tell thor to put his hammer on the blanket. Now wrap the blanket with thor helping out. make a knot it in so that it can't fall out. TADAAAAA Now you can swing the blanket with the hammer in it.

You can also just put thor's hammer inside an iron ball with spikes and put chains on it and swing it around.
>>
are you fucking retarded
>>
>>68730639
Everybody can be a retard
>>
Yeah no shit. Red Hulk would move it just by digging it up and carrying it in the dirt.
>>
they do that in the comics
>>
the hammer would have it's wielded weight of near-zero though. You might as well hit people with a balloon. Or an empty blanket.
>>
>>68730639
>You can also just put thor's hammer inside an iron ball with spikes and put chains on it and swing it around.

Congratulations, you now have a metal spike. The point of lifting Thor's hammer is not just to use it as a hunk of metal, any hammer can do that. Mjolnir grants the power of Thor to whoever lifts it. So sure you can technically swing a heavy blanket, but don't expect to break anything hard with it or summon godly lighting and thunder.
>>
>>68730840
huh?
>>
is hammerposting a thing now?
>>
>>68730639
It's not about using the hammer.

It's about being worthy.

You and all of these anons trying to find loopholes just mean none of you are worthy to wield Mjolnir.
>>
>>68730639
I invite you to watch the first Thor movie where Stan Lee rips the back half of his truck off trying to tow it out of a crater with a chain.
>>
File: 1461308154684.gif (4 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1461308154684.gif
4 KB, 344x326
>>68730639

That's not how this works.

That's not how any of this works.
>>
Whoever answers this confounding conundrum will find him (or her) self the proud owner of a shiny No-Prize. Excelsior!
>>
>>68730770
Is this how it is in the comics if someone were to use the blanket technique?
>>
>>68730770
What the fuck the hammer doesn't change it's weight.

When Thor throws the hammer and when it's not under his control in the air anymore it just fucking blasts through cars and shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>68730639
on your left
>>
I had the impression Mijolnir was half sentient. It was never about bypassing 'who or what is lifting the hammer, by way of technicality' as much as it was, it can only be moved by those it allows to move it.
>>
could superman pick up the hammer?
>>
>>68732199
So it will not allow a blanket to move it?
Because it has a consciousness?

If Thor rubbs his dick on the hammer, will it be angry? or aroused ;)
>>
>>68732320
In a situation where Thor was aiding use of the hammer to one that was otherwise unworthy, maybe the Hammer would allow joint control -

But, if someone unworthy is in control of the hammer, the hammer will drop to the floor and become immobile.

So, the hammer is on the floor of the Helicarrier, how is the Helicarrier staying in the sky unless the pilot is worthy of wielding the hammer?

So either, there are unknown random people who just happen to be worthy of weilding the hammer, and they are peon-class helicarrier pilots

OR

The hammer knows where it is, and what is going on so it's properties revolving around it's position and weight aren't 100% static
>>
>>68731010
reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
>>
Can you kill someone if you put the hammer in a blanket?
>>
>>68732105
The hammer is not heavy itself. In AOU it bounces when it hits the ground. Its not heavy.

Its just does not allow anyone to pick it up. The ground around it can move but you cannot physically move it.
>>
>>68730639
>this post
this is why we need /film/.
>>
>>68734569
But you could still hurt someone if you hit him really hard with the hammer in the blanket.

It can't be as soft as a balloon.
>>
>>68734646
>this is why we need /film/.

it won't save you
>>
>>68734716
It is in fact as soft as a balloon. I saw it in the behind the scenes footage.
>>
>>68734716

Thats like saying i know a cell phone is light but i could hurt someone if i threw it hard enough.

You would be correct. Vision does say its 'terribly well balanced'. Maybe that does imply its really light.
>>
File: Doop - Marvel.gif (22 KB, 250x266) Image search: [Google]
Doop - Marvel.gif
22 KB, 250x266
>>68730639

You're overthinking it.

Just pick up Doop while he picks up the hammer.
>>
>>68730639
I don't believe your ruse would work on alien tech.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.