[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows you've tried to get into but still can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (109 KB, 252x225) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109 KB, 252x225
ITT: Shows you've tried to get into but still can't

pic related
>>
Try again.
>>
>>68728044
that sucks for you it's in the top 5 best tv series ever
>>
>>68728044
what a shame
>>
>>68728044
What show is it?
>>
>>68728161
Twinspeak, it's about identical twins both played by Kyle McLaughlin who speak to each other in a language only they understand.
>>
>>68728044

Same, I still can't get past the first episode.

It all seems very pretentious. Or maybe I just don't understand art. I don't know.

I've seriously watched the first episode like four times now, never getting past the 30 minute mark.
>>
>>68728306
This is how it goes for me. Pacing is so incredibly slow, I just can't understand how anyone bother to sit and watch this while it aired.
>>
>>68728306
what? pretentious? i'm done with the first season and i get a very soapy vibe from it.

as in : subplots that only seem to be there for artificial TV drama

some of the characters are very interesting though.
>>
>>68728044
I liked it but the second season was awful.
>>
ITT: underage
>>
>>68728306
>>68728396
The show rides the line between satirizing and glorifying this kind of grandiose, melodramatic style you'd see in old soap operas and that kind of thing. And Lynch uses them to contrast the mystical dream sequences the show is really known for, which you wouldn't have seen if you don't get past the first episode.
>>
>>68728044
Well I'm sorry to hear that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.