[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What happens now? I'll tell you what happens now. Your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-04-25_19-00-15.png (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-25_19-00-15.png
1 MB, 1024x576
>What happens now? I'll tell you what happens now. Your scumbag brother-in-law is finished. Done. You understand? I will own him when this is over. Every cent he earns, every cent his wife earns is mine. Any place he goes, anywhere he turns I'm gonna be there, grabbing my share. He'll be scrubbing toilets in Tijuana for pennies, and I'll be standing over him to get my cut. He'll see me when he wakes up in the morning, and when he crawls to sleep in whatever rat hole's left for him after I shred his house down. I will haunt his crusty ass forever until the day he sticks a gun up his mouth and pulls the trigger just to get me out of his head. That's what happens next.

What did he mean by this?
>>
HARD PIPE HITTIN NIGGAS
>>
File: 1405796712504.jpg (13 KB, 356x425) Image search: [Google]
1405796712504.jpg
13 KB, 356x425
>>68725272
>What did he mean by this?

Nothing, he dropped the charges and everyone lived happily ever after.
>>
>>68725272
Vince you better fucking make a sequel with White still alive as he say manages to break out of the morgue room when they think he's dead as he must now try to start a new life without anyone knowing who he is.

WOULD 10/10 WATCH and your sins of Better Call Saul will be washed away.
>>
>>68725272
It means he's been really, really busy.
>>
XBOX
>>
>>68726756
CALL MY HMO
>>
>>68725272

and then he didnt do shit

pussy ass bitch
>>
File: enhanced-10759-1403895415-12.jpg (16 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-10759-1403895415-12.jpg
16 KB, 500x282
hit to close to home tbph my familia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABcg6zaH9j8
>>
>>68726328
Nah in the first episode they reveal that Walt used one of those Mission Impossible type masks to pass off Todd's dead body as his own. Walt tracks down Jesse and they create a secret chemical formula that allows them to break into the most top-level banks around the world. it's going to be a new heist every episode. instead of their lawyer Saul is the guy in the control room giving them witty quips over the radio.

source: I'm Vince's wife's son
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvid2ygoF88

Easily the best actor in Breaking Bad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.