[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason to watch this show if you aren't interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Mg7TpOaw.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Mg7TpOaw.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
Is there any reason to watch this show if you aren't interested in sex?
>>
>>68725015
?
>>
It's hella fucking epic
>>
Even if you are it's not that interesting
>>
>>68725015
no
it's dumb entry level shit for normies and redditors
>>
>>68725208
What's a good show then?
>>
>>68725351
black mirror
sopranos
better call saul
>>
My mom doesn't let me watch the sex scenes but I still enjoyed it.
>>
>>68725554
i skip over those when my wifes son is in the room
>>
>>68725015
Yeah it's a pretty good show. Lots of production value
>>
>>68725015
No fucking sex in this show anymore anyways.

>Danni meets Khal Boobo
>Takes knife to her dress
>Aha he's going to show this slut what she worth
>Bloodbros not interest even though their main hobbies are killing & raping
>"You are Queen of Nothing"
>I'm Drogo's ex
>M'lady pardon my offense

All you get from now on is melly saggers.
>>
>>68725015
For the violence
>you are joffery
>>
>>68725208
>it's dumb entry level shit for normies and redditors
>>68725475
>sopranos
>>
No, and there's not even sex anymore. I'm fairly certain old Melly was specifically there to punish fucking patriarchy cis-shit males for daring to enjoy seeing her naked. We deserved it for our heinous crimes of eye-rape
>>
anyone else think it was lazy how le dragon woman said "i was married to khal drogo" and the other khal was just like "oh okay" no questions asked
>>
File: 1461435887885.jpg (111 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1461435887885.jpg
111 KB, 1058x705
>>
>>68725015
>Watching Clickbait: The Series
It just convinces you the next episode will be better than the last but the average episode will have fuck all happen
>>
>>68726307
no.. the tradition of the former khaleesi (s?) becoming witches or priestesses or w/e was established in like s1
>>
Season 1 was good.

That's about all
>>
>>68725971

??

Sopranos is probably the most agreed upon show on /tv/. Pretty much everyone that gives a shit about content rather than posturing and being contrarion believes it is one of the best shows, Stop being stupid.
>>
there's no way I'm going to make it spoiler free for however long it takes GRRM to write the fucking books.
>>
>>68726405
so what, obviously she would try and say anything to get out of that situation
>>
>>68726221
Except that's pretty much straight up fucking said in her POV chapter that she is old as hell.

But continue on your crazy jewish CIS conspiracy or whatever retarded shit.
>>68726307
Because Drogo was big shit back then, and it's part of their religious practices, it was said in Book 1, and in an early season with the whole Vaes Dothrak shit.
>>
>>68726405
He's not questioning the tradition, he's questioning why the khal took dany at face value.

Someone in his own khalasaar was probably a part of drogo's before he dies; could have spread the word through his camp for proof that dany is who she says she is.
>>
>>68726547
Yeah one of the biggest Khals in history marries a white haired Valyrian girl, if anything it's stupid they didn't know who she was in the first place.
>>
>>68726373

This is pretty bang on for the last 2-3 seasons. They just need to stop spending 5 minutes on every time line in every episode and just do 3-4 perspectives per episode. Pacing is non existent and as soon as you start getting into the setting they swap to the next.
>>
>>68726657
true

i dont think anyone cares about little blind girl at this point

at least they arent showing much of the weird looking dog boy
>>
>>68726507
it's a good show but maximum reddit tier
>>
>>68726702
Arya is one of the most loved characters in the series, and virtually the only person safe in the entirety of it because of how much GRRM's wife loves her.
>>
>>68726443
Season 1 was actually great, too bad it went downhill after it.
>>
>>68725015

yes if you're into sjw wank fests raping problematic source material
>>
File: got.gif (628 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
got.gif
628 KB, 500x241
>>68725015
>>
don't worry the story will include Bran again so I expect some great things(sarcasm)
>>
>>68726755
that scene with her was one of the worst and most cliche and predictable moments of the episode... there was hardly even a point

it's really just evidence of the flaw that's already been mentioned, which is that they're making a point to bring in every single fucking plot arch they had going instead of choosing something to focus on
>>
>>68726805
>Muh SJW boogeyman

You're just as bad as the SJWs you bitch about.
>>
Costume design. I'm quite into my medieval re-enactment and fantasy LARP.
>>
>>68726890
Wait you're telling me a series that has been going on for 6 seasons and has always jumped around between plot points is choosing to focus on previous season plot points that weren't resolved in their entirety and left on a cliffhanger? You're also telling me that a story about dragons and magic and shit has cliche and predictable moments?

Wow, who would have thought.
>>
>>68726962
yes that is what he is telling you
>>
>>68727035
No shit
>>
>>68726962
holy shit how do you miss the point this hard/10 nice b8 m8
>>
>>68727094
I get your point, it's just fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.