[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how do you think Hank would have actually reacted if Walter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Season_4_-_Hank.jpg (26 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
Season_4_-_Hank.jpg
26 KB, 400x535
So, how do you think Hank would have actually reacted if Walter had gone to him and told him everything?
I know we wouldn't have a show, but just go with it

would he have just tossed him in jail? Tried to help him?
>>
>>68723772
Why did they fuck Hank's character up so badly in Ozymandias? He's supposed to be a strong and moral character, but he uses a fake name ("Isaac Schraeder") when cornered by the Nazi's. It made him look like a coward in a really pivotal moment. This really ruined the rest of the episode for me.
>>
He would have trapped him under a dome.
>>
>>68724032
>isaac schrader
He says ASAC which is a title in the DEA I guess
>>
>>68723772
He would have arrested him because of the magnitude of his drug empire, if he was committing lesser crimes he would try and help him
>>
>>68724032
>>68724088
> Assistant Special Agent in Charge (ASAC)
>>
Why did Hank tell Walt that he didn't even know him? Did Hank suffer from Alzheimer's?

Then he told him that he would put him UNDER the jail? Is there a secret jail for drug lords?
>>
>>68724254
>Why did Hank tell Walt that he didn't even know him? Did Hank suffer from Alzheimer's?
Blowback on both his and walt's family

>>68724254
>Then he told him that he would put him UNDER the jail? Is there a secret jail for drug lords?
He was responsible for hank almost being killed, the death of a child (indirectly), and all the murders that happened.
>>
>my name is A$AP Schrader
>>
>>68723772

No. Hank's ego was too big to help Walt.
>>
Why didn't Hank realise it was Walt when he said the writing on the book said Walt White man, which Walt was
>>
File: bait.gif (86 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
86 KB, 200x200
>>68724032
>>
>>68726361
Walt was black though,
But he was hung like a mosquito
>>
This is the worst thread i've seen in my life. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.
>>
File: 293862.gif (1 MB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
293862.gif
1 MB, 500x272
>>68726910
>>
File: image.png (162 KB, 515x331) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 515x331
>>68726910
>wrist thread I've seen I my life

Either you are new as fuck or under the age of 3. Regardless welcome to /tv/
>>
>>68723772
put in witness protection and forgiven if he gives up gus or something
>>
I can't help but feel sorry for Hank and Mike Especially Mike.) Sure, both were deeply flawed in their own ways, but would have probably lived long lives if Walter weren't so fucking stupid.
>>
>Walter, just because you killed jesse's jane dont make you Jesse's jane

How did mike know walt killed jane? And is he implying walt is gay?
>>
File: waltkek.png (80 KB, 248x280) Image search: [Google]
waltkek.png
80 KB, 248x280
>>68724032
>>
>>68723772
It would depend on when he told him. If it was relatively early on, sometime within the first two seasons, I think Hank would have been relatively sympathetic and viewed Walt a desperate man who did something stupid and got in over his head. If he told him at any point after the death of Gus, Walt would be in prison or one of them would be in the ground.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.