[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will hollywood forgive Mel Gibson? https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 201208398667[1].jpg (59 KB, 570x828) Image search: [Google]
201208398667[1].jpg
59 KB, 570x828
When will hollywood forgive Mel Gibson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo
>>
>>68723137
when he makes schindler's list 2
>>
>>68723137
NEVER

he's literally Hitler
>>
He's in Blood Father
>>
File: wT24iSX.png (162 KB, 610x491) Image search: [Google]
wT24iSX.png
162 KB, 610x491
He's rich as fuck and has his own production company.

Hollywood can go fuck themselves
>>
>>68723137
once we gas all the kikes
>>
>>68723137
> presented at the golden globes
> is currently making hacksaw ridge

He's already been forgiven
>>
Racism is the highest crime there is.

Not even an endorsement for Hillary or Bernie can save him.
>>
>Producing and appearing in a new TV series
>Starring in a new movie
>Directing a new film
HE'S BACK BABY
>>
That interview does make him look like a colassal asshole. Saying he took a bread because he got stale? At least own up to the drunk-driving. He got that shit expunged and wants to act like a cock about it. Anyone would have asked that question. Mel was being a dick and acting extremely unprofessional as well.
>>
>>68724237
>Anyone would have asked that question
Bringing this shit up in a promotion for a film is tabloid tier unprofessional, typical of a kike desu. Mel paid his dues, now let him move on
>>
>>68724237
>took a bread because he got stale

lmao
>>
>>68724237
>>68724237
Why do actors have to be likable off screen? If they do the job, whats the problem? Or are you one of those people that wants outspoken people fired over facebook drama? As far as you're concerned he was never charged with racism and was never proven to actually make anti-anything choices.
>>
>>68724237
He took the bread before the incident. He's talking about acting, not the directing.
>>
File: 1461217501993.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1461217501993.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>68723137
Fuck that pussy reporter, all like "I was mad at myself for not sticking up for my people!"

No you fucking kike, you cowered in front of a guy who you're intimidated by and couldn't say shit because you're a fucking pussy so you stay in your little safety net in a comfy studio so you can talk about what an asshole Mel Gibson is for being racist.

Man fuck this shit, if an actor said "Man I sure do hate hippies" no one would give a shit, but because it's about jews, a supposed 1.3% of the entire US population, everyone gets offended.

I'm glad Mel's back with more movies and kept his wealth just to show no one can touch based Gibson.
>>
>>68724401

This tbqh.

Should've not brought up old dirty laundry and just focus on the movie instead.
>>
>>68724995
>hippies are the same as gods chosen people

go back to pol
>>
>>68725071
Yes, hippies are God's chosen people. They are at one with nature.

Jews are at one with the shekel.
>>
>/tv/ claims to be full of "Based Mel" fans
>they don't even know he has a new movie coming out THIS YEAR
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.