[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she a Mary Sue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: brienne of skank.jpg (2 MB, 2832x4256) Image search: [Google]
brienne of skank.jpg
2 MB, 2832x4256
Is she a Mary Sue?
>>
>>68722917
>Ugly
>Not many people like her
>failed to protect the people she was suppose to

No.
>>
>>68722917

>ugly as sin
>taller than the hound
>dumb as a brick
>stubborn as a mule
>literally gets killed by a runnaway ex-soldier

Nope.
>>
>>68722917
No, she's a cuck.
>>
Shes very good at teleporting to people shes looking for. Better than Goku.
>>
That sword does not look sharp at all.
>>
>>68722917
Everyone she has sworn an oath to has died shortly after, so Sansa is going to die this season.
>>
>>68723600
Not in the books, though. There she just can't find anyone relevant to her storyline.
>>
>>68724067
She found Jaime again pretty efficiently.
>>
>>68722917
Yes.

She is clearly, in the show at least, supposed to be a self insert for the dumb women who watch the show.

She is best friends with all the major characters, can't die, is the best sword fighter in the kingdom etc

She is less feminist and more believable in the books, but I doubt she will get the ending she was supposed to after she became the feminist/LGBT cheerleader.
>>
>>68722917
she needed Jaime's help to escape the bear in season 3 so no.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.