[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That scene where Conner comes back home, people ask who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1460389186678.jpg (99 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
1460389186678.jpg
99 KB, 612x792
>That scene where Conner comes back home, people ask who's a good boy, and he doesn't answer
>>
>that napalm scene
That shit still gives me nightmares. It would have been so bad if it didn't go on for 5 minutes.
>>
File: image.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>that scene where he curb stomps the vietnamese baby and For What It's Worth starts playing
>>
My brother made me watch this when I was a kid. I dont think I'll ever forget when private connor played his last game of fetch with a grenade
>>
File: 1461018688720.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1461018688720.gif
560 KB, 583x583
>that VA pet hospital when Conner breaks down and bites the mongoose
>>
>>68722875
There's already a thread, dumbass.
>>
It really wasn't fumny when the bomb squad said, 'his bark is worse than his b(ied)' it took me a minute to understand bjt poor form on the writers
>>
>that moment when the truck sets off, tearing the flesh from the Vietnamise prisoner in one ragged piece

I've never left the cinema mid-film before that
>>
>That scene where the girl has to be consoled by her mother whilst army dog is busy shredding the hadji flesh off in the other room

I mean, I understand it's war but that was just way above the line. Why did he go overboard?
>>
>>68722875
>When at the end he leaves to go on his second tour of duty, because deep down he knows he just can't be a reintegrate dog society

Absolutely heartbreaking
>>
>that scene where he bites off an ISIS soldier's face and laughs

I wasn't sure what was more shocking: the gore or the dog laughter
>>
>>68722875
This poster is so cheesy, it looks like that of a 90s DTV movie
>>
File: 1452081011551.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1452081011551.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>That scene where a squad member loses it and starts scream, so Conner has to snap his neck so their position wasn't given away

That scene truly showed Connor wasn't the same dog he once was.
>>
>that scene where the dog discovers the bomb has been sewed inside a 7 year old girl and the wound is festering with maggots
>>
I'm glad to see I wasn't alone in my reaction to this.

Does everyone else remember that bit where he returns home with that blood-stained letter his best buddy thrust into his hands as he died and made him promise to take it to his wife? Maybe it's just me, but when that car backfired and he just snapped and bit her face before dragging her around her kitchen whilst the kid watched... I just felt a bit uncomfortable, you know?
>>
Failed memes general?

Throw Orsonposting and Seagalposting in here too.
>>
File: Forced meme.png (109 KB, 360x352) Image search: [Google]
Forced meme.png
109 KB, 360x352
>>
>They finish torturing the prisoner
>They know feeding him and keeping him with them is too much of a risk
>Connor's CO locks Connor in a room with the prisoner
>'Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!'

Juxtaposing the poetry of shakespeare against the brutality of the sound of teeth ripping through a man's trachea like cardboard... this film was ahead of it's time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.