[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>give me a liter of cola What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: cola.jpg (20 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cola.jpg
20 KB, 640x360
>give me a liter of cola
What did he mean by this?
>>
I don't know what that is.
>>
He's a Canadian you dip
>>
It means Farva is a fat idiot and suspended indefinitely.
>>
Shenanigans?
>>
>...It's delicious.
every time
>>
>>68721726
Hey Anon, what's that place you like to eat with the mozzarella sticks and all the goofy shit on the walls?
>>
>>68721726

Say car ramrod

Say it
>>
>Ha! Good guess. I just lost a buck.

>TO MYSELF!
>>
>>68721726
He didn't want a large Farva, he wanted a god damn liter of cola.
>>
alright meow where were we?
>>
>adult drinking soda
>>
>>68721726
The man wanted a huge fucking mug of cola drink

Do they even make liter cups
>>
>>68722422
>Do they even make liter cups
Of course, in America they call it a "small".
>>
>>68722487
Damn i have trouble finishing a 0.5l
>>
Worst movie i've ever seen and only one i hate with pure passion.
>>
File: u mean shenanigans.jpg (27 KB, 761x459) Image search: [Google]
u mean shenanigans.jpg
27 KB, 761x459
>>68722304
>>
File: shenanigans.jpg (34 KB, 757x456) Image search: [Google]
shenanigans.jpg
34 KB, 757x456
>>68722612
pistolwhipping time
>>
>>68722594
(You)
>>
>Licence and registration CHICKEN FUCKER!

Apparently the old couple in the car he says that to were the actors parents, they didn't warn them what was going to happen either because they wanted a genuine shocked reaction.
>>
>>68722594

And yet you give it enough thought to complain about it on an faceless Bulgarian picture site instead of simply moving on with your life.

Here's your (You), bear fucker
>>
File: 1461503518198.jpg (58 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
1461503518198.jpg
58 KB, 612x497
>>68722594
>>
>>68721726
enhance, enhance, enhance
>>
country music artist of the YUUR
>>
>>68722594

What's this meow? Meow I see where you're coming from, I mean taste is subjective and I get that meow-adays people have problems with keeping up any sort of live-and-let-live mentality, and just ignoring things they don't like, I mean meow people have to get upset on Mongolian Cave Drawing Forums about everything from the meowvies they don't like to the meowndatory penis inspections at the theater. But I think you just need to relax meow and just hide the thread.

>select all meowtains
>>
SAY CAR RAMROD!!!!
>>
>>68722594
maybe u should join the band
>>
I haven't seen super troopers in a few years, which is too long..
>>
>>68723188
perhaps there is a movie I could show you, or perhaps there is a movie you could show to my wife?
>>
>>68723256
why no spinoff that showcases the hilarious sexual misadventures of the libertine germans?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.