[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Oh my god it's fucking beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Post "that" movie
The one that gets you every time
The true 10/10
>>
>>68721703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvwhIStnDw8

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but I get chills every time I watch the final race in Speed Racer.
>>
>>68721703
>babby's first existentialism
>OH MAH GAWD THAT WAS INCREDIBUL!!!!1
>>
>>68721792
Well no shit it's simple existentialism but if you don't realize that it's the delivery rather than the message that makes the movie what it is then you might have brain damage
>>
>>68721792
I'm gonna guess your other argument against the film is that Hertzfeldt has a "reddit voice".
>>
The Tree of Life tb.h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXRYA1dxP_0
>>
>>68721703
the voice was pretty anoying imo
still an interesting flick tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OSvJvSwmd4
>>
Batman v Superman
>>
>>68721915
ToL was interesting if nothing else
Certainly visually fascinating but I'm not entirely sure if it truly delivered what it wanted to

>>68721928
At the beginning it does seem a bit out of place but as it goes on, the documentary-like deadpan delivery just adds to the overall feeling IMO

I may be reading too much into it but it contributes to the atmosphere of banality that's consistent throughout the whole thing
>>
>>68721757
The final race is a work of genius. Though I think watching it on its own isn't as good, what makes it really great is the buildup to this point throughout the movie, so the point where everything clicks and flows together during the final race is that much more satisfying.
>>
>>68721824
Not him but if by "reddit" you mean "ineffectual" then yes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.