[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled what went so fucking wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: batman-v-superman-header500.jpg (27 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman-header500.jpg
27 KB, 640x353
now that the dust has settled

what went so fucking wrong?
>>
>>68718384
nothing
>>
>>68718384
Giving Goyer control over writing
>>
>>68718384
A genetic birth defect, probably, or your mother was taking drugs during pregnancy.
Whatever the cause it has made you a boring, repetitive, inhuman mongoloid incapable of normal human interaction.
You only exist as a meme generator. A form of biological internet virus. An irritant.
Your life is so shit you only get enjoyment from annoying people. You contribute to the universe on the same level as crabs or scabies.
>>
People like you, basically.
>>
DC fans who will eat up any shit that's served to them, allowing travesties like this to happen.
>>
>>68718384
Not enough quips to keep the plebs satisfied.
>>
>>68718942
*Marvel fans
>>
>>68718384
Z___ S_____
>>
>>68718384
You mean right?
>>
Fuck off, no one cares about it anymore and this constant shitposting of BVS (and other capeshit) is the reason why the board has gone to shit
>>
>>68719007
Also true.
DC wanted to copy Marvel, and tried really hard, but failed.
>>
File: laff emoji.jpg (24 KB, 505x530) Image search: [Google]
laff emoji.jpg
24 KB, 505x530
>>68719165
>is the reason why the board has gone to shit
>why the board has gone to shit
>has gone
>has

oh you newkids crack me up with your romanticized view of the past
>>
>>68718384
Audience/critics were too stupid to follow a simple plot where the characters literally say their motivation
>>
>>68719238
It's always been shit. But it's got recently more shit over the last 1year and a bit, because of capshit
>>
File: LeguizamoSpawn725F.jpg (51 KB, 520x350) Image search: [Google]
LeguizamoSpawn725F.jpg
51 KB, 520x350
>>68718384
It was poorly written and poorly edited. Though visually it was amazing. Batfleck worked surprisingly well. Though it felt like DC took a note out of Marvels handbook and decided to go with shit villains in Lex and Doomsday.

At least Zod seemed imposing to a degree. I watch it again in a few months, and I didn't outright hate it. 6/10: Better than Suckerpunch.
>>
>>68719190

but BvS doesn't look like marvel
>>
>>68718384
Your dads premature ejaculation
>>
>>68718384
>what went so fucking wrong?
The most cancerous fanbase since got.
>>
>>68719336
I'd argue that TFA did more damage to this board.
>>
File: zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg (164 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg
164 KB, 670x377
>>
>>68719389
Replace Doomsday with Zod-Bizarro and the film goes up 3 extra points

Doomsday sucks
>>
>>68718384
>bioloshit
let me explain the big bad got created in a flash it grow so fast it was ridiculous
why not solve it with alien science like teleporting it already matured from apokollips

same in Prometheus when Noomi got the alien removed from her womb with Bioloshit magic

Bioloshit not even once
Bioloshit is ruinning so many movies is not longer funny
>>
>>68718838
wow man, nice projection
you really ought to see someone about that
if you had money that is
>>
>>68720729
Have you experienced a severe head trauma? You sound like a fucking retard.
>>
>>68721125
Aww you're crying because you got upset by the truth, kid.
We know you're retarded, relax.
>>
>>68720729
>when Noomi got the alien removed from her womb
that was the only cool part of that whole movie you illiterate fuck
>>
- good actors
- good cgi
- hot wonder woman
- without a fucking decent script
>>
>>68721125
"Nice projection" is not a counter argument, it's proof that the post was close to the truth and it pissed you off, Mongo.
If it didn't affect you, you wouldn't respond defensively. QED
>>
BAGGAGE

1. There have been so many Superman and Batman movies that it's hard to get people as excited about it anymore (this is a big hurdle Spider-Man will face and it's already creeping into the X-Franchise).

2. There are a lot of people who either don't like or are indifferent to Zack Snyder's past work and that kills some of the hype.

3. DC is trying to play catch up to Marvel's mega-Universe instead of just focusing on making good movies first and tying them together later.
>>
people have no taste?

Hero's need to start being killed.
I would have a had batmans armed ripped off and superman killed by darkseid, etc etc etc. Always winning is boring.
>>
>>68719312
>a movie where characters walk around loudly declaring motivations is a "good movie"

Maybe if you're 12, but the rest of us don't like being patronized.
>>
>>68719066
Zod
Superman
?
>>
File: 1461107889493[1].jpg (3 MB, 3943x3174) Image search: [Google]
1461107889493[1].jpg
3 MB, 3943x3174
>A reading from the Acts of Man of Steel
>Scene 2:13: Selected passages

>3 And I heard a loud voice from the cinema saying, "Look! Snyder's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and Snyder himself will be with them and be their saviour.

>4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more repetitive or safe or cheap comedy or quips, for the old order of Marvel movies has passed away."

>13 And so they hated him, and persecuted him. The critics crucified him and threw rotten tomatoes at him.

>14 But he persevered and gained strength from the audience, and so we will persevere.

>15 And he stands by the right side of the spirit of Kino, and draws inspiration from it, and so will his followers.

>22 During the filming of the port battle at Batman v Superman, Snyder was found wandering along the port.

>23 In one of such instances he walked on water while carrying an IMAX camera on one hand, which greatly terrified his cast and crew at that time.

>24 Affleck, out of fear, shouted "Snyder, if it is you, tell me to come to the water!"

>25 "Come". Snyder said.

>26 Affleck stepped on the water and walked for a few feet but then sank. He cried out "Snyder, hast thou forsaken me? Save me, oh dear brother!"

>27 Immediately Snyder reached out his hand and caught him.

>28 Snyder exclaimed, "Bin Muhammad Afflecki, why did you doubt?"

>29 And so the heretic one vowed to spread the word.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.