[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Respect the cock and tame the cunt what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Frank Mackey.png (309 KB, 853x354) Image search: [Google]
Frank Mackey.png
309 KB, 853x354
>Respect the cock and tame the cunt

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68717267
i love pta, but this movie was so fucking stupid
>>
>>68717540
Love PTA too and I definitely agree that this film is his weakest. Tom Cruise and PSH give great performances, but that's where it ends.
>>
>>68717540
t. pleb
>>
>>68717267
PTA movies have the best deleted scenes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-q__knBahs
>>
>>68717540
The movie is widely regarded as a piece of boring trash, but Cruise's performance is the best of his career. It's a shame he doesn't do more challenging roles instead of generic action mans.
>>
>>68718176
>widely regarded
>87% on RT
no.
>>
>>68717267
Beware Lord Xenu and his deadly volcanoes.
>>
>>68718173
>one day she calls you on the phone
>MACKEY

fucking lost it
>>
>>68718251
>RT
It's 2016. You have no excuse for being this retarded.
>>
>>68717540
I love Magnolia. Couldn't get into The Master.
>>
>>68717540
i think it's pta's most thought provoking desu
>>
>>68718348
no one knows what you're talking about.

unless you're one of those schizo DCucks that thinks an aggregator site is somehow biased.
>>
>>68717267

IT'S NOT
WHAT U THOUGHT
>>
>>68718592
Agreed. I like his "L.A. movies" the best.
>>
>tfw I thought this was part of American Beauty for a minute
that's how forgettable of a movie Magnolia was
>>
>>68720819
maybe your retarded
>>
>>68720859
PTA fanboy detected
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.