[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this show filled with white guilt cuckoldry or is it actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Louie-FX.jpg (177 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
Louie-FX.jpg
177 KB, 1024x622
Is this show filled with white guilt cuckoldry or is it actually good dark humor, /tv/?
>>
File: 21321312.jpg (116 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
21321312.jpg
116 KB, 1200x600
>>68716373

It started off great but Louie kept shoehorning his shitty politics in later seasons and it dipped in quality. Best part of the entire show by far is the dynamics between his daughters and Louie.
>>
>>68716373
watched the whole show and there are maybe 3 SJW moments in its entirety.

there is one episode in which louie depicts himself as a manchild for not dating a disgusting fat bitch, and that was the only episode that i truly hated.

the cuck-meme mainly comes from stuff he has said lately, which is why i'm not exactly looking forward to a 6th season (should it ever actually happen).

==> not much in the series, no, but he seems to have softened up with age
>>
>>68716373
if youre the type of person who likes to get offended THIS IS FOR YOU

its just comedy its not a gospel or a torah
>>
i lost patience with this french art house putney swope wanna be
>>
>>68716373
the 2nd
>>
>>68716482
why is that guy outside staring at him?
>>
You can watch his humor from where it started to devolving into actual "dude republicans lmao", which he missed to boat on if he wanted to be fresh.
>>
>>68716550
it's her wife's boyfriend
>>
File: 1422595874333[1].png (202 KB, 505x422) Image search: [Google]
1422595874333[1].png
202 KB, 505x422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
>>
If you unironically use the expression "white guilt cuckoldry" you're probably gonna think it's white guilt cuckoldry (same as every other show you've ever seen).
>>
>>68716766
if i dont get angry at things i cant change or control how will i change or control things?
>>
>>68716709

>99.9% white audience
>laugh, holler, applaud at a man straight insulting and disrespecting you and your race
>go to /pol/
>wonder why and how white people are disappearing

Lol you white people are pathetic.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.