[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hear this is good, but I've been putting off watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: john_wick_teaserposter_4536.jpg (36 KB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
john_wick_teaserposter_4536.jpg
36 KB, 280x420
I hear this is good, but I've been putting off watching it because I know it's about Keanu getting revenge for his doge. How sad is it when it dies?
>>
>>68715587
So sad. Dog actually drags himself up to Keanu as he dies.

The action's fucking great though.
>>
File: 1461558051685.gif (467 KB, 399x300) Image search: [Google]
1461558051685.gif
467 KB, 399x300
>>
>>68715587
Not at all. The movie isn't great either, lower your expectations if you don't watch capeshit.
>>
Idc about the dog but it was p sad I guess

The movie isn't all that great but I like Keanu and some of the shootouts

Unfortunately it follows the modern trend of lameass CGI muzzle flash and blood and some of the writing is pretty shitty.

Still worth a watch I'd say, it creates a very nice, weird criminal underworld in the city that's pretty unique
>>
>>68715587

pretty sad you don't see the hit but the dog drags itself to Keanu's unconscious body and dies there
>>
>>68715700
>very nice, weird criminal underworld in the city that's pretty unique
I want my fucking Continental-based assassin anthology movie. Preferably with all segments tying into each other Trick 'r Treat style.
>>
>>68715799
I liked some parts of Trick 'r Treat but overall was very let down. Did you see Krampus by the same director? Was super lame until a bitching ending that totally turned the whole thing around (minus the shitty pacing and plot, that is)
>>
>>68715984
I thoroughly enjoyed Krampus, it was funny, and some of the monster designs were creepy as hell. The sister was qt as fuck too. Shame she got killed off so early.
>When Krampus' helpers burst through the window
Shit was creepy famm
>>
>>68715587
So I liked this movie.

I like the fact that Reeves is now into guns and has slightly changed his stance on gun control.

But what I do not like is that he is now dating a tranny.

He went from okay to fucking gay.... litereally.
>>
>>68716193
How is who he chooses to fuck relevant to you?
>>
why are dogs so based bros? why do I feel sadder over a dogs death in a movie than a human?
>>
It's honestly more funny than anything, because the MOMENT the dog is onscreen you can see how they do their damnedest to get you to love the "cute l'il puppy" so they can yank your chain when it dies. You see it coming from a mile away, even without knowing about it beforehand.
>>
>>68716286
It's because they love you unlike humans
BUT as much as I love dogs they are fucking annoying as shit sometimes and I will never own another after my current one
>>
>>68716255
Because he's a fag now.

I don't like faggots because they disgust me.

>inb4 it doesn't affect you because its' behind closed doors.

Yeah tell that to my wife's son who had to witness a drag queen sucking off a fat dude downtown last weekend when their annual "PRIDE" parade ran into town as we were going to a baseball game.
>>
>>68716370
kek what has your current one done to make you feel that way?
>>
>>68715587
I had zero expectations walking into it but got to see a pre-release screening and I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. The pacing is great, the story is pretty good (typical revenge) but the way it all comes together is phenomenal. If you like Keanu being a little more intense than usual, excessive violence and gunplay...you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>68716193

He's dating a tranny? What's it look like?
>>
>>68716453
keep the satire in pol, not everyone here gets it.
>>
>>68715587

Very good, unleashes holy vengeance for poor little pupper.

He should have killed more, should have killed women and children too tbqh.
>>
>>68716453
>Yeah tell that to my wife's son who had to witness a drag queen sucking off a fat dude downtown last weekend when their annual "PRIDE" parade ran into town as we were going to a baseball game.
So if he had witnessed a heterosexual blowjob it would have been ok?
>>
File: CJ-RRV-VAAAjv1S[1].png (383 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
CJ-RRV-VAAAjv1S[1].png
383 KB, 600x406
>>68716607

Be honest, could you tell?
>>
File: JC.jpg (12 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
JC.jpg
12 KB, 230x300
>>68716607
Still has a penis too.
>>
>>68716193
>now into guns
>now dating a tranny
He has to balance one with the other if he wants to keep getting work in jewlywood
>>
>>68716461
well i live with roommates and we have a dog
plus i have 2 dogs at my parents house

the 2 dogs: 1 is a really timid beagle who always runs from me and is constantly barking and wailing through the night. the other is a 15 and blind and deaf. she sits on the front porch and scratches at the door endlessly all day, but doesn't come inside when you open the door. if she actually does, she will immediately start scratching to be let out again but refuses to go. she also is full of tumors and shit but my parents wont put her down. she can't see so she nips at you if you try to pet her

the dog i have with my roommates is always freaking out and barking at shit. bikes, squirrels, other dogs. she goes berserk all the time. and when we take her outside she is a cunt to walk. always smelling the exact same goddamn thing for minutes at a time, multiple times day. and she refuses to move if she is smelling. and she takes sometimes 15 minutes to find a place to go to the bathroom. also she won't leave you alone sometimes when she is lonely and all i wanna do is watch movies or some shit. also she always shits in the house

idk i'm probably a dick
>>
>>68716756
she plays a tranny on TV but she's an actual woman with vagine
>>
>>68716711
yes
>>
>>68716850

Liar
>>
>>68716705
Fags are more inclined to do shit like that
>>
>>68716705
No. It wouldn't have. But when do you ever see heterosexual people giving one another oral in broad daylight??

OH THATS FUCKING RIGHT BECAUSE STRAIGHT PEOPLE DONT FEEL THE NEED TO BE FUCKING DEGENERATES AND FORCING IT ON EVERYONE ELSE!

>>68716795
I actually just did a little more research on it and he actually hasn't moved all that much.

He's still pretty anti-gun-ownership but he's stated that he doesn't care if other people own guns.

I think the fact that he shoots in 3 gun competitions is funny because he actually doesn't own a gun personally according to an interview he was in.

>>68716849
He is literally a guy who chopped his dick off and still sounds like a gay man.
>>
>>68716711
Her character really wasn't anything special in Sense8. Low-tier in terms of usefulness.

Riley and Kala were absolutely fucking useless though, much as I thought Riley was waifu material.
>>
childish and stupid movie. I wouldn't wonder if the film's world was designed by 12 year old. Also, it dragged on and on so the action scenes didn't feel so exploding or great after all
>>
>>68716893
>doesn't care if other people own guns
based keanu
>>
Loved the gunplay. Movie with most headshots desu?
>>
>>68716907
>her
>>
>>68716869
the face is very masculine
>>
>>68716893
>STRAIGHT PEOPLE DONT FEEL THE NEED TO BE FUCKING DEGENERATES AND FORCING IT ON EVERYONE ELSE!
Tell that to the millions of straight couples that make out in public every day.

I'll admit the blowjob was a bit overboard, but my experience with gay/trans folk has been largely positive. Yeah there's a douche here and there but on the whole I think you might be overreacting.
>>
>>68717012
It literally isn't, though.
>>
its straight. he fucks alot of people up.
>>
>>68717087
I disagree. Both the images of her ITT are manly. I googled her to see if she's actually a dude (couldn't find conclusive evidence but I also don't care enough to dig too hard) and there are better, more feminine and attractive pics I guess

sorry your "waifu" is a man faced hog
>>
Did he just pick the pit bull up?
>>
>>68716983
LOL
>>
>>68717153

No he ate it.
>>
>>68717150
She's trans, yeah.
>>
>>68717053
>on the whole I think you might be overreacting.

Maybe.

Or maybe you just don't live in a city infested with them.

I can't wait till my transfer goes through and I can get the fuck out of this AIDS ridden city.
>>
>>68717227
ah
>>
>>68717150
>her
>she

It's like you guys are bending over for them.
>>
>>68716817
Sounds like you faggots shouldn't be allowed to have dogs.
>>
>>68717221
He wasn't a fucking chink.

>>68717228
To each their own, I suppose.
>>
>>68717150
She's not my waifu. I haven't seen the show. She doesn't have masculine facial features though, even if she's a tranny. That's 100% confirmation bias on your part.
>>
No. Its horrible. He gets mad over a car and a dog
>>
>>68717257
Doesn't matter to me what they want to be called
Also I have met like 1 trans person my whole life
They aren't invading nigga chill out
They're like .4 percent of people, or .04 i dont remember
>>
>>68717257
I don't even know if she's a fucking tranny or not you triggered /v/edditor.
>>
>>68717361
I disagree, Idc if she's a tranny or not. I think she has a man face
>>
>>68717424
If it hadn't been suggested to you already that she's a tranny, you would not be questioning her true gender. If she's got masculine facial features then most fucking women have masculine facial features.
>>
>>68717503
Good thing I hate women then eh senpai?
>>
>>68717324
>To each their own, I suppose.

Let me try to clarify what >>68717228 is trying to say.

I don't think he hates gay people. I think he hates the fact that they literally don't stop at anything to continue pushing their agenda.

>in the 1990's it was "Hey don't hate me because I'm gay, what I do in the privacy of my own home is my business and doesn't affect you"

Okay fine

>2000's WE DESERVE TO BE MARRIED, IF YOU DON'T WANT US TO BE MARRIED YOU'RE A BIGOTED SHITLORD ETC

>2005 WE DESERVE TO SHUT DOWN YOUR ENTIRE DOWNTOWN BUSINESS DISTRICT FOR OUR PRIDE PARADE! WHAT WE DO IN OUR PARADES IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO STOP TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN, ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE FORCING YOUR CHILDREN TO WATCH.

>2010 CHILDREN SHOULDNT BE LIMITED YOU MUST LET THEM EXPRESS THEIR SEXUALITY AT A YOUNG AGE SO THEY CAN FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE AND NOT BE ASHAMED OF IT. WATCH AS A DRESS MY SON IN A MINI SKIRT AND A TUBE TOP AND PUT MAKE UP ON HIS FACE. IF YOU CALL ME A BAD PARENT FOR DRESSING MY KID UP YOU'RE A BIGOT

>2015 DONT CALL ME A HE! IM A WOMYN, MIND MY PRONOUNS SHITLORD, I KNOW I HAVE A PENIS BUT ITS A FEMININE PENIS BECUASE I SAY SO, WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME I CAN'T GO INTO THE BATHROOM WITH YOUR DAUGHTER, IM A WOMAN, I WAS ONLY INSPECTING HER VAGINA TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS NOT STARTING HER PERIOD THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL.

It's only going to get worse anon.
>>
>>68717372
found the sandnigger
>>
File: johnwick2.jpg (169 KB, 660x387) Image search: [Google]
johnwick2.jpg
169 KB, 660x387
what
>>
>>68717372
>He gets mad over a car and a dog
That's a fucking Shelby Mustang. If you are not mad about it being stolen from you by the guys who killed a fucking puppy on the way then you are a literal cuck.
>>
File: cgi knife.webm (2 MB, 1912x792) Image search: [Google]
cgi knife.webm
2 MB, 1912x792
>CGI dog poop
>CGI dead dog
>CGI knives
>CGI muzzle flash
>CGI blood clouds

The flick was okay.

It was reminiscent of the old moustache action movies from the 80's ja 90's but millenial babbys only watch capeshit these days so they went mental over John Wick.
>>
>>68717372
It's not about the car or really even the dog.

It's about some wimpy russian kid taking two things from him that are all that he has left.

They even spell it out for you in the goddamn film.

>John Wick works as a strong arm hitman dude for Russian mob boss
>Meets a girl, knows that he can't have her and live this life anymore
>Asks russian mob boss for his leave without negative repercussions.
>Mob boss agrees but with massive nearly impossible stipulations
>Wick somehow pulls it out of his ass and does what mob boss asked
>pleased, mob boss lets him go
>Wick finally has his life
>Suddenly, Wife has disease
>Dies
>Wife, being the sweetheart that she is gives him a puppy as a last gift so that he doesn't have to grieve alone
>wick takes new doge to store to get puppy things and then drives around like a madman in his dream car
>gets home
>dog killed
>car stolen
>cleaning up the blood from the night before
>realizes he has nothing left and cracks and goes off to kill all the fuckers who took away what he fought so hard to earn.
>>
>>68717560
I think you have a certain point, like I'm willing to respect people's lifestyle choices up to a limit.

When you're a 40-year-old fat white asshole who says he's a 6-year-old girl, you get some fucking help because you're sick in the head. However, I'm okay with trans people (even though I probably wouldn't date one) because I have personal experience with them, one of my best friends is FtM, so I'll defend it for him.

It's just a matter of defining where that line is that's an issue, there's nothing that can be 100% agreed on.
>>
>>68717863
>drives around like a madman in his dream car
My dad interpreted that scene as him trying to kill himself, which was interesting.
>>
>>68718011
That's interesting but I think maybe he was doing it more to just get the stress out.

With each pass he gets closer and closer to the bulldozers tempting his driving skills to see just how close to the edge he can get himself.

Perhaps he was contemplating suicide with the little doggie in the car?

I have no idea.
>>
>>68717856
You expect him to stab the guy IRL?
>>
>>68715799
yea it was comfy as fuck and has potential for good sequels
>>
File: adreanne.jpg (113 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
adreanne.jpg
113 KB, 1500x1000
>>68715799
Honestly the whole Continental thing was the most interesting thing about the movie.

That and the gold coins.

>ywn pork perkins when she is unconcious and then deposit a few gold coins in her snatch as compensation.
>>
>>68716193
>pro guns
>fucks trannies

So your complaint is that he's redpilled?
>>
>>68718402
>implying
>>
>>68715799
I get a hard on for dumb badass assassin fantasy shit like this killer 7 black lagoon or the raid 2.

continental assassin anthology please
>>
Can we get a source that says shes a tranny?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1869x783) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1869x783
They had a history.

John Wick needs an extended universe.
>>
>>68718601

Since YOU care so much, YOU fucking google it.
>>
>>68716193
>>68716453

you secretly want tranny dick I know it
>>
>>68718636
She's hotter than his wife DESU senpai

Better tits too.

>>68718680
>LE YOU DON'T LIKE GAYS SO YOU MUST SECRETLY BE GAY!!!

XD ur so funny anon!
>>
>>68718636
>>68717651
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 2048x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 2048x1149
>>68718816

Really hoping Addy is secretly in it
>>
>>68718636
>extended universe

Please god no. I am fucking tired of every good story being turned into a cornerstone for fanfic writers to rehash the same stupid tropes and scenarios over and over again with "fresh" characters. Star Wars is literally just a giant fanfic, and I hate every single fan because it should have just been a 70's sci-fi trilogy.
>>
>>68715984

trick 'r' treat hit close to home with the bus of aspies drowning...

I never had to ride the short bus but am a sperg
>>
>>68718402
so keanu is /b/?
>>
>>68718601
http://www.nytimes.com/video/arts/1248069175229/a-transgender-voice.html
>>
>>68718636
>extended universe
Fuck off.
>>
>>68715587
>How sad is it when it dies?
>>
>>68720023

What I mean is more movies

Not some fanfiction where chewbacca celebrates lifeday with john wick
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>68717372

Nothing compares to the sacred bond between a man and his doge
>>
>>68720516
I mean, I'm just sick of the idea of shared universes. Why can't you make one good movie, and have it stand alone? Why isn't that possible anymore?
>>
File: Poochieclickbait.jpg (72 KB, 580x618) Image search: [Google]
Poochieclickbait.jpg
72 KB, 580x618
>>68715674
i cri evertim
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.