[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: iamwrath.jpg (196 KB, 435x605) Image search: [Google]
iamwrath.jpg
196 KB, 435x605
This any good?
>>
>>68714878
No it's awful. I made the mistake of watching it.
>>
>>68714878
Nope. As bland and generic as it gets. Not even the bad acting from Travolta is worth a laugh.

Dat JUST wig though.
>>
>>68714878
>mission impossible typography
>lens fucking flare even in the fucking title
fucking hell. someone needs to stop watching jewjew abrams films
>>
COME
>>
>>68714984
>someone needs to stop watching jewjew abrams films
And by "someone" we mean "everyone"
>>
I was almost an extra in this but I didn't want to travel 4 hours for it so I called them and said my uncle died the day before shooting
>>
>>68717088
is this some sort of feeble alibi and you was actually there but was forced to feel the wrath of Travolta and his gay advances to which he eventually demanded you deny the whole thing afterwards?
>>
>>68717160
Nope I mostly bailed because I had class and I would've had to find lodgings but in retrospect since I dropped out I wish I would've done it
>>
>>68717223
>lodgings
Im sure John would have helped you out, with a price
>>
>>68717272
kek
>>
>that tagline designed to remind you that travolta was badass in pulp fiction
>>
File: shit actors.png (3 MB, 2034x896) Image search: [Google]
shit actors.png
3 MB, 2034x896
It's like the shitty versions of Mel Gibson, Uma Thurman, and Brad Pitt.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.