[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We predict what kind of film will produce enough dank memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (721 KB, 660x528) Image search: [Google]
file.png
721 KB, 660x528
ITT: We predict what kind of film will produce enough dank memes to overthrow the reigning champion.
>>
At this point, nothing
>>
if suicide squad is bad it MIGHT have a chance. collectively. i don't see any one specific meme dethroning baneposting.
>>
>>68712655
Kino
Zod's snapped neck
Martha

I think we got one, we'll wait till we get better screen caps, we'll find something then.
>>
I don't even know how DKR pulled it off in the first place.

It was literally one line that started the cancer and then the entire intro scene was dragged into the mess. Then a few pieces of shitty dialogue from the rest of the movie were forced into memes.
>>
>>68712655
There won't be another one. Something will happen.
>>
>>68712699
suicide squad is predicted to be bad. TDKR was hyped as fuck and is a so bad it's funny film. Nothing will ever beat it because nothing will ever have that much hype again
>>
File: fepng.png (181 KB, 335x239) Image search: [Google]
fepng.png
181 KB, 335x239
>>68712757
>Something will happen.
Like what? The apocalypse? Hollywood is destroyed and we have to harvest memes from the poo in loo movies?
>>
>>68712768
true, but suicide squad could be up there.

above all else you need someone utterly incompetent at dialogue and common sense. hence revenge of the sith being a (closer than you think) solid #2. squad has a chance, although not a very good one.

i cant think of anything else coming up. ghostbusters would fit the bill but we all know we aren't going to allow that type of shit.
>>
>>68712913
But suicide squad is supposed to have dumb dialogue. It only works when we know the writer meant it to be serious and comes out ridiculous
>>
File: BanePiloting.jpg (1 MB, 1876x2739) Image search: [Google]
BanePiloting.jpg
1 MB, 1876x2739
>>68712913
No, because everyone will be looking out for it.

TDKR came out of nowhere and caught the world off guard. The meme became so strong it broke through the fabric of Euclidean Geometry and Einsteins General Relativity and it ended up crashing a fucking Airliner in Bane Mountain.
>>
>>68712739
>Kino
>Zod's snapped neck
>Martha

wut? I'm reddit newfag from the GoT stream...
>>
>>68713006
...with no survivors
>>
>>68712655
At this point any type of shitposting about a movie's dialogue will immediately be compared to Baneposting, and as such will never be as good because it is constantly trying to "beat" baneposting.
>>
File: 1454178380287.jpg (93 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1454178380287.jpg
93 KB, 400x399
>>68712872
All that can be said at this point in time is this: when you make predictions, be as vague as possible. That's what I learned from godlikeproductions. On the real though, something is going to happen. I can feel it. There will be a massive shift. In what direction, that is up to you.
>>
>>68713006
>caught the world off guard
What? It had massive sweeping hype even before some loony toon nutfuck went HAM on that cinema.
>>
>>68712956
you're kinda right desu, ill concede that. definitely heaps more potential if its supposed to be heavy.

i just dont see what could possibly dethrone it. maybe x men apoc could be an ultra dark horse candidate to get closer than we might think? that looks fucking terrible and kinda serious.

rogue one maybe too. hard to tell until it happens but "i rebel." is a promising start.
>>
>>68713006
Half of that image is fake articles and fa/tv/irgins editing the wikipedia page.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.