[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she the only based character left on this shit show? Burning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: cersei.jpg (437 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
437 KB, 2000x1000
Is she the only based character left on this shit show?

Burning of King's Landing when?
>>
>>68712090
The only based character left is clearly Littlefinger.
>>
>>68712090
Night's king is all we got left in the based department since Cersei was cucked by High Sparrow .
>>
Now that Tywin is gone, I just keep watching to see what Varys does.

>it's nothing
>>
The only based character left is clearly BRON.
>>
>>68713410
The only nice boy left is Tommen fuck Bran.
Im looking forward to Cersei change, either be broken and insane from now on or go full inane and kill/fuck everything
>>
File: Tommen_4x02.jpg (36 KB, 297x506) Image search: [Google]
Tommen_4x02.jpg
36 KB, 297x506
>>68713660
Tommen looks like young Bruno
>>
>>68713333
Varys is still based
And so is Davos
Every fucking story arc is still terrible
I have some minor hopes for Tyrion and Varys
And who knows maybe Davos does some fun stuff
But I fear the worst
>>
>>68713282
>based
>littlefinger

He's a great manipulator, don't put him in a fight though. He's literally useless.
You really think he can get the throne without a fight?
Kill yourself now. That Stark wannabe will get his head cut off by the Kingslayer as soon as the Lannisters find out what he's up to.
>>
I can see Cersei being much better at destroying a city than ruling it.

Wildfirebowl when?
>>
>>68714158
Davos is a useless old man who'll be completely expendable as soon as Jon returns.

Varys doesn't aspire to sit on the throne, he's more than happy to be in the back seat.

Tyrion can be redeemed as soon as he stops hanging out with Dany but that's unlikely. Hopefully he'll reunite with his brother when the inevitable Targ v Lann battle comes.
>>
>>68713660
BRON, not Bran, you autist.
>>
>>68714334
its bronn then you faggot
>>
>>68714267
>davos
I guess you're right about his inevitable doom

>Varys
Isn't that the good part about Varys, the fact that he is Baelish with no cock and more mystery?

>Tyrion
He's gonna fuck over Jaime most likely
>>
>>68714191
The Kingslayer is literally a meme character. He will finally regret his actions and understand that Cercei is a bitch and he will desert like a pussy to the Targaryen Sue. Even if Littlefinger dies, he IS the best character.
>>
>>68714691
You wanna talk about meme characters?
Littlefinger is the very definition of a meme character.

>can't get over a girl
>can't fight

He's Varys who doesn't know where his place is.
I literally have more respect for Varys because he knows what he is and has accepted it.
Littlefinger is a tryhard beta that even cucked himself by giving away his only remaining tie to his true love to a monster.

He's a fool and you're a fool if you don't see that.
>>
>>68712090
Davos
>>
>>68713282
for you
>>
File: littlefedora.png (108 KB, 220x320) Image search: [Google]
littlefedora.png
108 KB, 220x320
>>68714691
Littlefinger is literally le smug face character.
>>
>>68714995
That's what makes him so amusing.
>>
>>68715025
>That's what makes him so annoying.

He's pleb tier. A walking fedora. Fuck him. I hope Bolton chops his little finger.
>>
Cersei is a whitewashed disgrace in the show

>shes a good woman who just loves her kids she dindu nuffin !
>>
>>68715133
That's why she was disgraced in front of whole Kings Landing.

That woman has more balls than most of the men on the show.
>>
>>68715155
Shame she's just fucking retarded in everything that she does
>>
>>68712090

Her not blaming Jaime was really generous of her, especially since the witch only gave her a prophecy, and not a curse. It's not the witch's fault that anyone died, she just predicted it. I do hope Cersei kills snek tho.
>>
She makes my dick hard.
>>
Only decent character left is Davos. And d&d will probably change that soon dont worry.
>>
>>68714191
I think the acting of Littlefinger is really good, and his scenes are almost always entertaining.

And sure he's useless in a fight but he doesn't have to fight anyone personally.
>>
>>68715062
That's why he's amusing. The only characters left in this awful meme show are either the amusing ones, the boring ones or the annoying ones. CIA is def one of the amusing ones.
>>
>>68717458
You think his acting is good?

He literally has one face. Le smug face.

Once you notice it, it's just annoying.
>>
>>68712090
I miss her long hair.
>>
>>68714267

Jon will need Davos as political aide, he's good at it and used to serving a Baratheon.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.